Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masztaar View Post
    Because you worked for it as hard as we did, right? You enjoyed those sets when they were current? I think it's disgusting that they show their most loyal players this type of disrespect. If they are making those items transmoggable for the kids that started playing late, then they might aswell release everything to everyone. I happen to feel entitled to the old Naxx gear that I sold. This game is going down the fucking drain with the way they try to please the lowest common denominator all the time. I earned that set, you did not. Give me all your stuff.
    I'm sorry, how long has it been since Vanilla? Oh right, 8 years. I find it quite hilarious that you deem the transmogrification of a few sets of gear be game destroying for you. That's quite a shame that you lost your tier 3, but it sounds to me that you never put your tier 3 in such high regard, why didn't you just keep it in your bank? Oh yes I'm sure you needed the bank space am I right? Those 8 slots were much more important than your tier 3. It's no ones fault but your own for vendoring your tier 3.

What I'm getting at is you just want your Tmog to be that of prestige and "sparkle snowflake edition", as for me I want my Tmog because it's something I've always sought after, but never could grasp it. There are far less players from vanilla with said prestigious achievements playing than there are players right now, I don't see the reasoning behind gating content to the smallest portion of players. It's simply stupid.

It bothers me deeply that I won't be able to give a nod to other players that played in Vanilla anymore.
    This saddens me that this is the only way you describe where you can determine the validity of someone who has been playing since vanilla. There are plenty of other ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    What's up with all the elitist jerks crying over this? Just because you began sooner and spent countless hour grinding those tittles, this DOESN'T make you "pro" nor "oldschool". If anything, you'r just a bunch of zombies, and I put it in a good way. ( mindlessly doing the same thing over and over and over and over again )
    It means they earned it. Why should people that didn't earn it have it given to them?

I suppose we should also give out all the raiding server first titles to anyone that has killed that boss. I mean, just because they began sooner doesn't give them the right to be the only people with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Yeah give me a break, thats not what the ''gime gime gime" crowd wants. I mean, i don't have acess to the set atm as my current account has only been active since early WoLTK, and even if i'm a big transmog fan and i love how the HWL Hunter set looks on Undead, i didn't die from not being able to use it, is it that hard to respect that some things should stay rare? Allowing RBGers to use them would have been a nice perk to motivate people to push rating (2300+) since most peolpe stop at 2200 nowdays, but nope, gotta give them away to 1800 heroes again.
    Never said its what the gime crowd want. I'm just saying its the best option. Chill out.

Why care? If you achieved it in vanilla good for you. You know what you achieved; why feel the need to brag and remove it just so you can feel special?
    Last edited by hammock; 2013-02-04 at 08:10 PM.

Deleted
    Sucks I play DK, atleast I can have a decent sword xmog

Frankyl, I haven't seen a single player running around with that set (at 90) so that change made me happy. Now it might become a bit more common to see in battlegrounds which I enjoy since the set's are REALLY nicely made. I'd love to see myself play with my team next season when all of us use the 60 set to bring back some ol' nostalgia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, I have a question. I am not a vanilla player so this might sound totally bad but... Isn't this level 60 gear the same as we can buy with honor? I am talking about the blue set and the looks of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harukaa View Post
    Guys, I have a question. I am not a vanilla player so this might sound totally bad but... Isn't this level 60 gear the same as we can buy with honor? I am talking about the blue set and the looks of it.
    Yup. The same gear we've been able to buy with honor since Vanilla, regardless of rank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Yup. The same gear we've been able to buy with honor since Vanilla, regardless of rank.
    Then if the look is the same, why is there so much fuzz about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harukaa View Post
    Then if the look is the same, why is there so much fuzz about it?
    If you hear the term 'Special Snowflake', it applies to this situation. The theory is that the people who 'earned' the sets back in vanilla should have exclusivity over the transmog to show that they used to be hot shit.

Such people care too much about what others do and think. I call it Gladys Kravitz Syndrome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Just because you began sooner and spent countless hour grinding those tittles, this DOESN'T make you "pro" nor "oldschool".
    Erm...of course it does.