Deleted

WoW Crash Problem

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong place, not sure where else to post xD

Having a bit of an issue in the transition to MoP - Been playing WoW since vanilla and never had any consistent crashes, but after going into MoP (took a break during cata - now coming back in) every 1 in 4 logins, after about 10 seconds my WoW will just freeze, everything else on my PC works fine (Can still alt tab etc) , and it's only resolvable by ending the process and starting it up again.

No error messages, just freezes ):

I would start with making sure your video drivers are up to date. Also, if you have any security on the computer- you will want to make sure that it's not blocking anything from Blizzard. You can grab your diagnostics, by checking out this link. Also, if you have any addons installed - you may want to delete the trinity of user interface files. Finally, if you'd like us to take a look at your diagnostics directly, you can add them through a ticket that you send to us. We'll be happy to take a look!
    Last edited by Araxom; 2013-01-30 at 11:23 PM.

Do you use any fubar addons? Alot of them broke for me with MoP and cause me to freeze.

Deleted
    As it happens I did have an out of date AddOn enabled which I didn't notice before, disabled it, will see how it goes and get back to you

I noticed before that clicking things in the Dungeon Finder window was when it froze a few times. (Though this may well have been simple coincidence)

Thanks for the help
    -Duck