Thread: New mmo mice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Sad when you're buying something with the expectations of having to take it a part to "fix" some flaw in their product and/or hope for a non-faulty unit.
    Ridiculous of you to expect something to work indefinitely without maintenance . Poster was referring to doing 5 minutes of maintenance after THREE years of use. Do you complain about,or don't bother doing ,oil changes on your car too?

Deleted
    Sorry to hijack the thread a little but I'm in a similar position to the OP now. Currently using a g500 (which is great btw) but been considering getting something with a few more buttons. However, either I have small hands or I hold the mouse funny but I'd quite like a smaller mouse than the g500. In terms of size how does the naga compare to the g600 and m90?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerossi View Post
    Ridiculous of you to expect something to work indefinitely without maintenance . Poster was referring to doing 5 minutes of maintenance after THREE years of use. Do you complain about,or don't bother doing ,oil changes on your car too?
    No that's not the point. Double click issues, poor quality control and buying products that are prone to have issues is the issue/point. You also don't have to take apart your car to change the oil and every car needs an oil change, it's not a design flaw or poor quality control.

Im gonna recommend the G600 sense your all ready use to the naga.
    I recently swapped from my naga to a g600 and i love it the only problem i had.
    Where that the cursor would randomly fly across the screen for no apparent reason.

But it was easily fixed by changing from saving the settings on the mice to saving them on the computer.
    No clue why but its not a big deal sense i only use it on one computer but its some thing you need to keep in mind.
    The side buttons on the G600 is a lot nicer then the ones on the naga and the software is lodes better then razer one.