Poll: As a man, do you get put off any physical contact with another man?

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Please, tell me how un-manly having an attractive woman, whom you find enjoyment in looking at, as your avatar is.
    I looked for a couple of seconds. Worth it! (Still looking)

Only if you are on a brother-like level with me. I offer my affection for people that deserve it.

I don't just hug people, man or woman.

Here I sit and Im thinking to myself. We are living in 2013 now right?? I mean... Alot of things that are far worse then a stupid man hug is normal now.. Or have I been lying to myself again? lol

Deleted
    When you make it sound like I'm "touching" a man it is weird. I have normal physical contact with males just like with females...people these days have such a weird choice of words for the most simple things.

Not afraid of touching a guy, nor doubtful about sexuality, why should that be something to be afraid of? O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fire Gives a Buff View Post
    I am man and I touch man regularly. I hug man, I pat man on back, I touch man in many non-romantic/non-sexual ways. Man is friend.
    Me^

Though I never want a homosexual to touch me! Not even a hug! Ewwwwwww
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2013-02-01 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revlan View Post
    This is the most retarded comment ive yet to read on MMO-Champion.. I'm not gay and I am perfectly secure when it comes to my own sexuality. And reading what you wrote I guess you're an american superhero, but you just dont understand much of whats going on outside your bedroom. This isnt the middle age anymore, were men went to battle and after we returned home to our wifes and drank ale. Dude, get a grip.
    If you dont like to touch a guy and if you cant think anything but gay thoughts when "touch" and "guy" is brought up in the same sentence then you should just keep it to yourself.
    Your the worst example of a real man ive yet to see. Made me feel pretty emberrast of being a guy myself.
    "I personally don't even think men who dance are very manly either".... This just made me facepalm.

So in the end.. And I dont mean to flame/harrass you, but you clearly dug your own grave on this one. You never leave your bedroom and you've never met a girl. I would also blame someone. Lets blame the guys who doesnt have a problem touching other guys and can dance!

Im out.
    another intolerant post about how my intolerance for man hugging is wrong
    oh well. i guess i'll live

they ban me for flaming when i make posts like that

I don't really have a problem touching other men. I do have a problem doing it in the locker room. Or talking at a urinal.

Hugging or patting on the back or wrestling or something isn't an issue.

I like girls because squishy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Me^

Though I never want a homosexual to touch me! Ewwwwwww
    I despise any homosexual who talks with the wannabe girl voice. Tbh, those guys bring shame on the entire homosexual culture.

That said, I wonder if some people are actually scared of gay people...well I know there are such people but I just wonder what it is that scares them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I despise any homosexual who talks with the wannabe girl voice. Tbh, those guys bring shame on the entire homosexual culture.

That said, I wonder if some people are actually scared of gay people...well I know there are such people but I just wonder what it is that scares them.
    Was it Morgan Freeman who said something like 'Homophobia is a bad word. You aren't scared of gay people. You are just self righteous dicks.' Probably not but I like it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Don't speak for women, you obviously don't know the opinions of about 99% of them. A quick man hug is way more manly then the guy not secure enough with himself to throw a quick arm around a friend.

I'm attracted to masculine men, very masculine men. A friendly hug is not feminine.
    are you saying there is something wrong with 2 men shaking hands? now answer this shit carefully because i'm either gonna rip apart this post that contradicts itself right out of the gate, you guys are gonna ban me for the 24th time or you're gonna look like the 10th hypocrite in this thread

i said "women want a real man" and then the other part was in reference to "being in touch with your sexuality" which is not masculine. guys don't sit around and talk about whether they like a finger in their ass or not. you don't share your hopes and dreams with other guys.

so i say women want a real man, you say you're attracted to masculine men (athletes, military, construction workers, big/strong/muscular, right?) but before you agree with me, you bitch at me for saying i don't know what the fuck i'm talking about, right?

so tell me, is a hug more manly than a handshake, or are they equally manly or is there nothing wrong with either
    and tell me how i'm wrong about what women want

and like i said, answer carefully
    Last edited by fizzbob; 2013-02-01 at 04:16 AM.

I'm gay, highly passionate, and I dislike touching anyone for any reason, but will do it depending on what I think they want. I am also a strange meatbag of random enigmas given life, so it doesn't really matter what I think or do because half of it is contradictory or borderline insane.

As far as more on topic, I don't think it really matters if someone likes touching or not touching other people as long as they respect others in doing so. If someone doesn't want to be touched, don't touch them, or blame their parents/childhood/religion/etc/etc for them not wanting to be touched... just respect their decision of no touchy. Now if they try to force their opinion like law... then fuck em.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post

my friend is like that, i personally love it. every story he tells me just cracks me up so much, he's awesome. and no, fear of gay people isn't real but being so uncomfortable that people go into fight or flight mode is pretty real

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    if a man wants to be touchy feely with another man he's gay. when it comes to football, wrestling, grappling, etc, in context that has nothing to do with touchy feely but physical dominance

if a guy comes up and hugs me i'm going to whip his ass. i don't want him to hug me. no doubt in my mind he's getting a hard on when he does it because normal straight guys don't hug other normal straight guys. now i'm sure europeans are all about some man on man love but they're not the ideal men either. a real man can hunt, fish, replace a timing belt and fight. those types of men don't hug other men

i personally don't even think men who dance are very manly either. i don't dance or hug and i don't want a woman who lifts
    You are one of those kinds of guys that i like to mess with, so you would definetly get a hug from me if i met you.....

In other words, no i don't mind contact with other guys, and i'm pretty sure i'm straight hehe.
    But like i first said, whenever I notice someone reacting to stuff like that, I like doing it more just to see how they react. Hell, I have even kissed other guys (who didn't mind, and who also where straight) just to see how other people reacted. The most fun is seeing how girls/females react to stuff like that. A lot of them think it's cute for some reson

But yeh, not gay, but don't mind stuff like that at all.

Edit: Fixed a few typos, might be more of them but it's late and i'm sleepy -.-
    Last edited by Roguezor; 2013-02-01 at 04:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

is he afraid to touch me? thats the better question.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would be a horrible gay man if I was afraid to touch another man.

Deleted
    my friend is like that, i personally love it. every story he tells me just cracks me up so much, he's awesome. and no, fear of gay people isn't real but being so uncomfortable that people go into fight or flight mode is pretty real
    I know I shouldn't but, irl I bash those people whenever I get the chance. Being gay doesn't mean they need to talk like f*cking idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Roguezor View Post
    You are one of those kinds of guys that i like to mess with, so you would definetly get a hug from me if i met you.....

In nother words, no i don't mind contacts with other guys, and i'm pretty sure i'm straight hehe.
    But like i first said, whenever I notice someone reacting to stuff like that, I like doing it more just to see how they react. Hell, I have even kissed other guys (who didn't mind, and who also where straight) just to see how other people reacted. The most fun is seeing how girls/females react to stuff like that. A lot of them think it's cute for some reson

But yeh, not gay, but don't mind stuff like that at all.
    if a broken jaw is worth it to you, be my guest. but you sound bi-curious to me at the very least and that's my point. a lot of people who are gay/curious will use touching like this as an outlet when they don't have the balls to come out and be who they are. it's pathetic

I do the handshake, one arm hug around guy friends and what not. If they really needed a hug for some reason, them being unhappy or what not.. or overjoyed to see me, why not? I've had guys rub my leg, a little uncomfortable.. I knew he was hitting on me, and I told him I'm not interested. But beside the point, I've had other guys stroke my back, and arm mostly as a joke. But if it's harmless, it doesn't bother me. It's what his intention is that will bother me, I'm a heterosexual male.

10+ Year Old Account
    another intolerant post about how my intolerance for man hugging is wrong
    oh well. i guess i'll live

they ban me for flaming when i make posts like that
    Can you go crawl back under whatever rock that you came under from? You obviously are here to just troll, you have been put in your place several times now and many people here including myself have proved that we have no problem with you not liking being hugged by other dudes, your reasoning behind it however was unnecessary.

Then again, making this post will make no sense because you obviously didn't even care to read what "being in touch with your sexuality" actually means in one of my other posts because you are so goddamn ignorant.

And no, i'm not mad. I'm actually enjoying myself sitting here laughing at you.
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3