Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    When I bring up the "Character Info" tab I always rotate my character so he's facing forward. No exceptions.
    Same, only facing slightly to the right still.

I also always make sure to face directly at the enemy when casting offensive spells at them, even if the enemy's already within my forward arc or the spell doesn't have directional requirements.

Deleted
    I always had to organise the guild bank in a very specific order, leading to me being very easily trolled by my guildies as they re-arranged it when I logged off :P

10+ Year Old Account
    the default buff interface showing 7/8

10+ Year Old Account
    jumping >< if i ever get levatate i feel like im going to vomit because i cant jump DX
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I always had to organise the guild bank in a very specific order, leading to me being very easily trolled by my guildies as they re-arranged it when I logged off :P
    I have to do this with bags on my main: Food, flasks, pots, deviates, mats, vanity items, and xmog sets I'm farming...must be arranged lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    My insistance on arranging my guild bank extremely precisely, everything needs to be have its place, stacks must not overlap r be lost somewhere, I'll make perfect lines or squares and find the perfect arrangements so that it looks nice and stuff.
    i don't think you're the only one who is that way

all of my transmogrification gear, cards, gems, miscellaneous items, and vanity items are all arranged.

I have a tendency to tunnel things. I got Relic Hunter in a day.

People always told me I was stupid for having a bunch of characters on a bunch of different servers, but I am the one who is gloating now. The downside to this, is that I really want a second relic dagger for my rogue. I haven't had any luck.

I've been wanting a blacksmith or jc on one of my more popular servers, might just move one of those characters there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sheathe my weapon after combat has ended! Excluding my hunter, there it feels right to run around with drawn weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    My bags/bank always have to be kept in order. In my bank I go from Common to Epic for my gear, And my armor is separate from my weapons.

And in my bags food/flasks have to be in the top of my bags and my armor/other things at the bottom. And over the 7 years of playing I have always kept my hearthstone in the first slot of my bags.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Quote Originally Posted by Susej View Post
    Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right.
    I absolutely hate it when i see someone constantly walk back and forth. Over and over and over again..
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Not me, but an irl friend I play with.

All of his characters have their action bars the same. If the toon has an interrupt, it's on a set slot, no matter what class. If that class doesn't have a kick style interrupt, that slot remains empty. There's a definite pattern, 1-4 are main rotation attacks, 5 is a heal, 6 is a CC, etc etc. For all of them. If a class has buttons that are needed that do not fit his pattern, he will not play that class/spec.

Deleted
    Repair my gear ALL THE TIME, if I fall down from just w/e height I have to repair.. meh

Wow. I have many similar things as people in here

1) Hearthstone always in the first slot of my last bag (I dont have an addon that puts them together)
    2) Basic backbag is almost always empty. Only right before turning dailies or before I've vendored stuff or put them to bank
    3) I've always had to max out every profession (secondary included) on a character even if I wouldnt use it at all with that particular character
    4) This was mostly before account wide achievements but I had to finish every quest zone from current content (eg. Northrend, Cataclysm zones, Pandaria) even if I had done them a dozen times before on another toon. Also after they added achievements for every zones quests in Cataclysm I cant move away from zone before I've finished it if I've started it.
    5) Always repair after doing something even if my overall durability would be around 99%

I might post more later

edit: Thought of one immediately as I posted. On every single character my chat settings are the same. Same size windows, same colours on chat channels etc. and even same channels if they're on the same faction.
    "no beards on female dwarves = ruined roleplay experience"

I make sure the broken bodies of my enemies are lined up in a specific order.

But yeah....seriously, I think my biggest one is repairing. I don't like it when I'm not 100% repaired, so I make a lot of trips to vendors. I'm pretty picky about keeping my bags organized too. I carry around various sets of gear, and I have helmets lined up on one row, shoulders lined up on another row, etc.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-02-02 at 07:50 PM.

I do the bank thing.. my bank is arranged a certain way and then guild banks, oh lord, kill me now. I hate looking in a guild bank and seeing everything out of place. I almost always start moving things around if I can. All the ore together, gems, cloth, armor.. all has to be sorted. I even went through and arranged all the glyph's in alphabetical order by class and then alphabetical within the class *laugh*

My main is a Druid and I insist on being shape shifted in a raid depending on which spec I'm in, but I detest being "transformed" into something, I click off the Halloween thingies as soon as I get them.

First bag is always Hearthstone, food/drinks and any flasks/pots I need. 2nd bag is all my "profession" stuff, ie, fishing gear, potion bottles, arch trinket stuff and my offspec gear. 3rd and 4th bag are for general loot for quests or vendor junk.. last bag is my herbalism plants and arch rune pieces. It's always been like that and I hate when it all gets messed up.. drives me bonkers *laugh*

Deleted
    1.Have my bank's/bags' items in a neat order.
    2.When leveling a toon, I have to use a mount 'most fitting' to the zone, which I'm leveling in (i.e. Twilight Drake in Twilight Highlands or a Nether Ray in Zangarmarsh).
    3.Always repair whenever possible. Always.
    4.Not have my buffs' duration go under 55 minutes.
    5.Max out every rep I can to 999/1000. I hate if the bars are in an untidy mishmash.
    6.When I afk, I have to place the camera exactly behind or in front of my character. (also usually whilst playing as well)
    7.Always have foods/potions etc at full stack of 20.
    8.Heal a party member to exactly full health, otherwise it'll keep bugging me.

Can't think of any more from the top of my head..

Bag slots. I need an even number at all times. I can't for the life of me stand an odd number.

I hate being logged on so I always have to logg off.

15+ Year Old Account
    -Hearthstone in first slot in bag
    -Bags arranged nicely, and any time I change them too much it takes me like a week to get used to it. I also keep all my offspec gear on me and in 'order' (same as the character screen)
    -Jumping when healing. I don't always jump while meleeing/tanking, but sometimes I do. I certainly do jump while running.
    -Like to have full stacks of food and previously reagents. StealYourCarbon is a godsend addon.
    -Guild bank is nice and organized into rows of items. Tabs are by material or by expansion (I have a few guildbanks), and then within the tab there are sub-sections. One of my guild banks is currently over-crowded, forcing me to sacrifice some of the organization. It drives me nuts every time I look at it, and I want to buy another tab just to alleviate it.
    -Similarly, my void storage was nicely organized before it got full (I'm a virtual packrat).

Probably lots of other little things that I don't even notice anymore because I am so used to them. I do tend to fly in loops while waiting (say, outside a raid or for an outdoor pull, like Sha). Either circles on the ground, usually around someone random, or flips in the air.

Edit: Oh, I repair pretty constantly as well (whenever avail), and also the maxing out rep bars thing. YEP.

Edit^2: Forgot one big one. If I'm flying long distances on my druid I shift in and out of flight form. Like Bird -> Flailing, falling Nelf -> Bird. Never enough to hit the ground (though I've come close on a slightly unexpected roof or turret), just enough to have something to do. I also refresh buffs in the Night Elf portion if needed.
    Last edited by Tribunal; 2013-02-02 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    Must have my buffs up. Even when I'm not doing anything that requires them. I feel naked.
    Oh god this... Even used to have my lightning/mana shield bound to E back in wotlk (although back then it was kinda handy I suppose).

Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    Edit^2: Forgot one big one. If I'm flying long distances on my druid I shift in and out of flight form. Like Bird -> Flailing, falling Nelf -> Bird. Never enough to hit the ground (though I've come close on a slightly unexpected roof or turret), just enough to have something to do. I also refresh buffs in the Night Elf portion if needed.
    What druid doesn't love to do this? It's like playing Russian roulette when you have a subpar internet connection.
    Last edited by Ascendant; 2013-02-02 at 08:21 PM.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarr View Post
    My hearthstone ALWAYS needs to be in top left corner of my bag
    so much this!