10+ Year Old Account
    No, no....I had one from the first road trip, and one from the second road trip. This is the third road trip and I was gonna make a new one with newer songs. I have them all in MP3 format on my computer, ready to go...picked out which ones I wanted, and we've run out of CD-R.

I'm depressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Yes, and then smash the Suju one into the ground. :3

Make one with Ballads, one with Hip Hop and one with dance tracks!
    Man, you're killing me </3 Suju is pure awesome. How can you of all people NOT love Yesung/Wookie/Sungmin/Kyuhyun :c

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    No, no....I had one from the first road trip, and one from the second road trip. This is the third road trip and I was gonna make a new one with newer songs. I have them all in MP3 format on my computer, ready to go...picked out which ones I wanted, and we've run out of CD-R.

I'm depressed.
    Acquire one of those nice cables that you plug into your stereo and listen directly from your phone!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    These statuses are killing me ;_;
    U rly buys a lot hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello new person! Welcome to the thread

What kind of Asian music do you listen to?

These statuses are killing me ;_;

http://i.imgur.com/ZVKVXvq.jpg
    Is that one order or did you split it into multiple?

10+ Year Old Account
    Acquire one of those nice cables that you plug into your stereo and listen directly from your phone!
    I wish I could! Except my phone is a piece of junk and I can't store music on it. So is my MP3 player for that matter.

We got some more CD-R at the store though, so I got my finished CD. :P

See you guys on Monday! Wish me a safe drive.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was just looking through one of my old external HDs and came across a bunch of old Kpop I had from the early 2000s. Some classic stuff lol...Fin.K.L, S.E.S, etc. Also found all of my As One CDs as well. They were by far my favorite R&B duo from that era of Kpop and like the only ones that ever sang live and did some good covers as well:

I've Never Been to Me
    Heaven

Some of my favorites:

Day by Day
    Another Try

Probably my favorite solo singer next to Tasha at the time was J, have all her CDs as well:

Tears - stopped following Kpop when this song came out, this video was shot in SF, would have totally recognized her on the street if I was in the area when they were filming it :P
    Like Yesterday

I miss those days. Now I barely know what's going on unless I get random links from my friends for those ultra catchy songs.
    Last edited by obake1; 2013-08-10 at 10:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Is that one order or did you split it into multiple?
    It's one order.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I wish I could! Except my phone is a piece of junk and I can't store music on it. So is my MP3 player for that matter.

We got some more CD-R at the store though, so I got my finished CD. :P

See you guys on Monday! Wish me a safe drive.
    Ah, that's too bad then! Have a safe&fun trip

@obake1 Oooh, someone's who's been into kpop for quite some time! I gave S.E.S and H.O.T a listen a couple of months ago but I just couldn't get into it, I'm too addicted to my more dubsteppy/hiphop music I guess
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-08-10 at 09:52 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

@obake1 Oooh, someone's who's been into kpop for quite some time! I gave S.E.S and H.O.T a listen a couple of months ago but I just couldn't get into it, I'm too addicted to my more dubsteppy/hiphop music I guess
    Yeah, I remember in high school I was like the only one to even listen to kpop before the craze started. I was more into the slow R&B songs back then, but I did have a lot of FinKL and SES stuff. A guy I knew in one of my classes was super into Korean rap and introduced me to that too. Drunken Tiger, CB MASS, Tasha, Jinusean, 1TYM, YG Family, etc. Surprised I remember most of these names lol. Nowadays, my preferences are about the same as yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh cool Obake, only ones I (and I think most of us) know that you mentioned are Fin.k.l and Tasha, since Tasha is still around and Fink.k.l were insane huge and Lee Hyori is still around and huge.

You should pop into PvM sometime though and talk to Fallen if you want to talk about really old Korean songs, we'll listen to stuff you link but won't really know much about them since most of them aren't around anymore! Though a bunch are still so we know about them

Fallen was stationed in Korea for a while back during GOD if you listened to them, I think they were around the same era, but he doesn't come here

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh cool Obake, only ones I (and I think most of us) know that you mentioned are Fin.k.l and Tasha, since Tasha is still around and Fink.k.l were insane huge and Lee Hyori is still around and huge.

You should pop into PvM sometime though and talk to Fallen if you want to talk about really old Korean songs, we'll listen to stuff you link but won't really know much about them since most of them aren't around anymore! Though a bunch are still so we know about them

Fallen was stationed in Korea for a while back during GOD if you listened to them, I think they were around the same era, but he doesn't come here
    Hahah, I know, I don't expect anyone to know like 90% of the names I listed. Probably the only few people I know from back then that are still super active today are BoA and Hyori. I remember GOD too. They had their "rivalry" with HOT...or their fanbase did. I forgot though, I never followed the SM boy groups :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Nowadays the rivalry's tend to be fans not the groups them selves, it was probably the same back then but this article would suggest there was at least some rivarly between the groups too xD

And yea, those two are probably the only ones from back then that are still hugely active, there is a bunch that are still around a little bit though like Taewoo from GOD and Kan Mi Youn from Baby V.O.X

Do you still listen to K-pop?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Nowadays the rivalry's tend to be fans not the groups them selves, it was probably the same back then but this article would suggest there was at least some rivarly between the groups too xD

And yea, those two are probably the only ones from back then that are still hugely active, there is a bunch that are still around a little bit though like Taewoo from GOD and Kan Mi Youn from Baby V.O.X

Do you still listen to K-pop?
    lol, ah yes, the FinKL and SES rivalry too. Never picked a side though, I liked them both back then :P

Baby VOX, how could I forget them. Some of their songs were catchy too. Mi Youn is still active?? She was my second to favorite member next to Kim EZ hahah. I assume Mi Youn has a solo career then. I only remember Eun Hye (think she was like 16 or something at Baby VOX's prime) went into acting after they split. She had that one popular series...Princess Hours or something.

I still listen to Kpop sometimes. Sometimes I will go listen to the old stuff I have, but I don't follow it as much today. The last few songs I've heard were a few HyunA songs and that one Girl's Generation song...Gee.
    Last edited by obake1; 2013-08-10 at 11:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah okay cool, well if you flick back through the pages there is plenty of new kpop to listen to if you want

Yea Mi Youn has a solo career, not a big one though. Here's one of her songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW6YL4K92jk

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a random lol moment...

When i open Youtube, the main page as a lot of Bar Bar Bar + cover from various ppl in Korea.

So i had the weird flash... they should definetly put it into League of Legends as a dance!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Nice songs! :3 As One actually released a new single recently:

Most old K-pop is too slow for me so I'm usually not a fan, but H.O.T's Candy is pretty catchy!
    Oh, not bad. I like that new As One song. Haven't seen them release an album since their 5th one though. They only do singles for like movies/tv series now I think. I remember Candy. It was the first video I ever saw of anything Kpop and it was hilariously bad, but the song was catchy. Present day Kpop is a lot different than how I remember it 10 years ago, or maybe it's just me :P

Another few of my favorites:

Brown Eyes - Already a Year
    KISS - Because I'm a Girl - remembered when this song first came out. No one knew who they were because they never made a public appearance for quite a while. Super sad video.

After most of my favorite groups/solo singers disbanded or quit, I started listening to Jpop and Cpop. Not too big on Jpop except I'm a huge fan of Utada. I have all of her albums and DVDs.
    Last edited by obake1; 2013-08-10 at 08:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello other new person
    You have 10 posts so you should be able to link some!

There have been a few new people coming here lately but normally we get barely any new people xD
    How did you guys find the thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Best thread on mmo-c, how can people not know about it! <3

- - - Updated - - -

I mean really, it doesn't get much better than this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImKmdrlsZHU

hallyu ftw
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I missed this
    SM C&C is merging with Woolim so now Woolims artists like Infinite will be with a subsidiary record label to SM