10+ Year Old Account
    OG levels have reached their maximum!

Beautiful Night is one of the few Beast songs I like, and even though the MV isn't focused on a choreography I really like it
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    That's wrong Kag, from the group of AoA white I'm not entirely sure which 3 aren't in black except I know that the fourth from the left is not and you didn't list them
    The fourth from the left is the one in Severely MV.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yay, new After School Japanese single coming oct 2nd, a couple weeks after SNSDs

Can't wait for both!

And in other AS news, this is cute

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, right! :3 Apparently in the end of the chinese version the camera-man lifts Luhan's shirt, I haven't seen it myself (yet) but with how this person did this and from what I've heard of the chinese version, this person needs to go on shows and show them how it's done!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That's wrong Kag, from the group of AoA white I'm not entirely sure which 3 aren't in black except I know that the fourth from the left is not and you didn't list them
    The fourth from the left is the one in Severely MV.
    Ok then here goes :

In the 2nd pic i linked from left to right : Cho A, Chan Mi, Hye Jeong, Yu Na, Seol Hyun, Ji Min and Min A. So 2nd, 3rd and 5th aren't in AoA Black. Unless i switched both Yu Na and Seol Hyun?

in the 3rd pic from left to right : Youkyung, Choa, Chanmmi, Hyejeong, Seolhyun, Yuna, Jimin, Mina. And i can't be confused in this one it's clearly them.

It's Seolhyun who was in Severely, so which ever pic you decide now you know since i listen them.

- - - Updated - - -

And btw. thanks for that Beast song! I Like them. And that Seungri song was good too.

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    You are confusing Seolhyun and Yuna in the first picture but not the second picture somehow lol
    Seolhyun is fourth and Yuna is fifth from the left in the first picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well in my defense they are pretty similar in the first pic

10+ Year Old Account
    ..and I still can't name every EXO member ;_;

I know like 50% from K and 50% from M. Don't look at me Mig, I'm hideous!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Think this is an partial acoustic cover of EXO's "Growl" by 2Bic. Also, you have to skip to about the 1 min mark if you don't want to watch the mess ups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Learn names better BHD! One of the first things I do when obsessing over a new group is find their names! though it does take me a while to remember the names of members who aren't my favourites xD

I don't do names. I know SNSD, which is good enough for me. Girl's Day and Crayon Pop, I can name most of them, though Choa and Way are annoying

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone still hasn't learned how to read Korea, this is pretty cool: http://i.imgur.com/wXzgZFP.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought a book for it

I wish my uni did a Korean unit, that would be awesome! But only Japanese which is insanely difficult comparatively.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone still hasn't learned how to read Korea, this is pretty cool: http://i.imgur.com/wXzgZFP.jpg
    You expect too much of me! But that picture seems like a very direct and easy way to do it. However, I'm pro at procrastination D:

About the names: I only know my favorites from EXO, that's why it's 50/50 from K/M. I'll learn the others in due time! Mig talking about hairstyles is the best way to learn new EXO names \o/

- - - Updated - - -

I bought a book for it

I wish my uni did a Korean unit, that would be awesome! But only Japanese which is insanely difficult comparatively.
    I felt like overachieving and went for Japanese, but as I've mentioned I quit it. It was only a beginner's course though.. which might make the dropping out of it lousier to think about If I ever decide to really learn a new language, it'll probably be korean.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Ye.. Korean looks easier than this
    "n" and "so" look almost the same and that's just the start :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I felt like overachieving and went for Japanese, but as I've mentioned I quit it. It was only a beginner's course though.. which might make the dropping out of it lousier to think about If I ever decide to really learn a new language, it'll probably be korean.
    Is japanese really that much harder than korean?

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Ye.. Korean looks easier than this
    "n" and "so" look almost the same and that's just the start :/
    Katakana and Hiragana are quite easy to learn. The hard part is to learn kanji.
    I personally find japanese having the weirdest writing system of all languages. But then again, I haven't looked into that many languages(korean being one of them).
    Last edited by mmocc362e14455; 2013-08-13 at 12:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achillia View Post
    Is japanese really that much harder than korean?

Katakana and Hiragana are quite easy to learn. The hard part is to learn kanji.
    I personally find japanese having the weirdest writing system of all languages. But then again, I haven't looked into that many languages(korean being one of them).
    Yea it is, and it's mostly because of the Kanji. Korean has one Alphebet and it takes about an hour to learn, Japanese has three, two take a fair bit more than an hour to learn (though I found Hiragana quite easy) and then one just never ends.

If it weren't for the Kanji, it wouldn't be nearly as difficult, in order to read say a newspaper you need to know about 2000 Kanji, the same amount Japanese students are taught in school, Korean just doesn't compare!

Well, Korean has Hanja. Don't know if that's still used at all anymore, Fallen probably knows that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like not at all, if you want to go and study old Korean texts or become a historian in Korea, then you'll need to know Hanja but if you just live in korea and speak korean you'll probably never run into Hanja.

A quick goolgle search also reveals "Hanja are not used to write native korean words"
    So yea, you don't have to learn Hanja lol