10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell is humble bundle

- - - Updated - - -

This last.fm youtube scrobbler thing was a waste, it almost never knows what song I'm listening to my self which means I have to manually enter it which I don't notice it needs it and even when I do cbf manually entering every song title and artist name when I'm spamming through kpop songs in suggested videos

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure who I hate more at this moment. American Express or HMV, probably both. AmEx for being stupid shits and blocking a charge when I told them ahead of time there would be a charge from HMV in Yen.

HMV's site for being complete shit...somehow I was re-entering my card info when my browser crashes and now I can't even get back to the page to verify that the info was submitted before crashing because the option to "Change" is no longer there now.

Lesson learned, I will only buy from Yesasia/CDJapan, even if that means paying excessive tax :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    I thought it would take much more, even if most games are indie o.O I have around 60 games on steam, with only around 5-6 installed, and I have 4tb to use.. maybe I should just go ahead and install every single game. (not that I thought 60 games would take up 4tb, but ya) Should probably turn of the automatic update-thing tho, just in case like 20 games want to update at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    Not sure who I hate more at this moment. American Express or HMV, probably both. AmEx for being stupid shits and blocking a charge when I told them ahead of time there would be a charge from HMV in Yen.

HMV's site for being complete shit...somehow I was re-entering my card info when my browser crashes and now I can't even get back to the page to verify that the info was submitted before crashing because the option to "Change" is no longer there now.

Lesson learned, I will only buy from Yesasia/CDJapan, even if that means paying excessive tax :P
    Why are they blocking a charge for being in a different currency? o.O
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-09-19 at 06:46 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Why are they blocking a charge for being in a different currency? o.O
    It's fraud protection :P I knew this was going to happen because I never ordered from HMV before and AmEx usually blocks transactions from unknown merchants that you don't normally order from, which is why I called them a while back and told them to expect something from HMV and to let it go through.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see Seems like a lot of trouble to go through if you buy from new sites often :/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I see Seems like a lot of trouble to go through if you buy from new sites often :/
    Yeah, told HMV it's totally fine now to charge to it, but they haven't responded so I guess it'll delay it a few days =/

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Humble Bundle. Where have you been the past few years

This last.fm youtube scrobbler thing was a waste, it almost never knows what song I'm listening to my self which means I have to manually enter it which I don't notice it needs it and even when I do cbf manually entering every song title and artist name when I'm spamming through kpop songs in suggested videos
    Ye, I used it for 2 songs, those two ONE OK ROCK MV's I posted last page. Didn't work really..

I thought it would take much more, even if most games are indie o.O I have around 60 games on steam, with only around 5-6 installed, and I have 4tb to use.. maybe I should just go ahead and install every single game. (not that I thought 60 games would take up 4tb, but ya) Should probably turn of the automatic update-thing tho, just in case like 20 games want to update at the same time.
    A lot of those indie games are 20-100MB each. 75% is under 1GB, probably even more.

-more CC stuff-
    Sucks :/ And they didn't tell you?
    So this means you didn't actually place an order for the tour blu-ray?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Sucks :/ And they didn't tell you?
    So this means you didn't actually place an order for the tour blu-ray?
    Nah, the order is there, just they need me to re-enter my card, which I kinda did...until my browser crashed and I assume they got the info since they did some kind of verification charges according to AmEx. Never dealt with HMV before, their site is really awful and not friendly to customers outside of Japan :P

I would be royally pissed if the order got cancelled (but it didn't yet).

Read the content is almost 3 hours long for just the concert and a good amount of bonus content as well, more than the first tour bluray
    Last edited by obake1; 2013-09-19 at 07:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.humblebundle.com Choose how much you want to pay for a bundle of games (usually indie), choose how much of it goes to charity/devs/site holding it up and if you pay above average you get more games.

Yeah it certainly needs some work. I forget to type it in 50% of the time, but it usually knows what you're listening to if the video title isn't screwed up. So if it just says "Girls' Generation - The Boys", it will probably understand. If it says "*녀*대 (Girls' Generation) - 유*** (Lost In Love) Music Video", it might get a bit confused :/ So in short, not very kpop friendly unless it's an unofficial uploader wrote it all in english..
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-09-19 at 07:17 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Yeah it certainly needs some work. I forget to type it in 50% of the time, but it usually knows what you're listening to if the video title isn't screwed up. So if it just says "Girls' Generation - The Boys", it will probably understand. If it says "*녀*대 (Girls' Generation) - 유*** (Lost In Love) Music Video", it might get a bit confused :/ So in short, not very kpop friendly unless it's an unofficial uploader wrote it all in english..
    Names like "ONE OK ROCK 「The Beginning」" also don't work. It takes the 「」 characters too, which don't get autocorrected in last.fm :/

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.last.fm/user/Vladrake

Look at the latest scrobble....
    this last.fm youtube scrobbler is an idiot!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's my main source of music! :<

- - - Updated - - -

Obake I need your services!

Seems interesting, looks like it's an anti shark fin video.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.last.fm/user/Vladrake

Look at the latest scrobble....
    this last.fm youtube scrobbler is an idiot!
    But Cyanide & Happiness comedies are like music to my ears!

It's my main source of music! :<
    Better start downloading asap then!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    http://kpopstream.wix.com/streams#!jtv-08/c115f already been on for like an hour tho
    Bah, didn't get a chance to see it :c
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I do BHD, my itunes playlist is nearing 2000 songs but I only listen to it through my phone so when I'm out, if I'm at home it's youtube because Music Videos and suggested videos and finding random stuff I've not heard before etc.

- - - Updated - - -

That kind of thing always gets added to ktopia soon BHD so you'll be able to see it soon

Maybe even youtube lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    But I want it now :<
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    K-pop is never dead! We just had 2013 Incheaon!
    http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/...#axzz2fEZA4KLC

And that Girl's Day performance! So good

And that was pretty good Mig but nothing I feel like adding to my playlist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great performance indeed
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I just have one big playlist with all my asian songs in it, and that's all I listen to on my iphone. If I want a particular song I just find it in the list and put it on, I turn shuffle off if I feel like listening to the album :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I can't use playlists anymore. I'm often in the mood for different kinds of music so it's easier to just pick and album and put it on shuffle than to make playlists for every mood :/
    I'm the same (reason I kept asking you guys all the time how you made up your lists). Now I just listen to albums, and maybe make an occasional list with 5-6 songs I like a lot that particular day/week ^^

[video=youtube;2AZypB0wen8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AZypB0wen8[video]
    Nice nice, I always want more remixes of SNSD songs. Sadly the few I've come across haven't been very well-made.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obake I need your services!

Seems interesting, looks like it's an anti shark fin video.
    Yep, you're right, it's a video to say that she no longer eats shark fin soup and encourages everyone to do the same. So typically you would find it at big events like wedding receptions or New Years dinners or something super important. Runs for like $25+ per small soup bowl. HK is probably one of the biggest if not the biggest consumers of shark fin. As part of her campaign against eating shark fin soup and as a contest of sorts, for the next 4 months, if people are getting married and don't have shark fin soup on their banquet menu, she and Shark Savers (I assume it's a nonprofit) will help prepare a "surprise" for their significant other at their reception.
    Last edited by obake1; 2013-09-19 at 04:33 PM.