10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    Beat me to it, today marks millions of broken hearts and crushed dreams

Kinda surprising how their companies/reps confirm it first before themselves, usually everyone denies everything for as long as possible :P
    Yeah, true, but this whole "Dispatch" thing where they reveal celebrity couples (seems like they just stalk everyone, damn creepy) seems to get companies to confirm it straight away. I mean even Hyeri and Tony An's reps confirmed it as soon as Dispatch revealed the story, and there's like a 16 year gap between them! I guess if they have enough "evidence" the companies just straight up confirms it, feeling it's pointless to lie and ridicule themselves

But yeah, I was really unprepared for this couple ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Happy New Years.
    Since we already did the korean one I guess we'll go for western now!

Happy western new years
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Yeah, true, but this whole "Dispatch" thing where they reveal celebrity couples (seems like they just stalk everyone, damn creepy) seems to get companies to confirm it straight away. I mean even Hyeri and Tony An's reps confirmed it as soon as Dispatch revealed the story, and there's like a 16 year gap between them! I guess if they have enough "evidence" the companies just straight up confirms it, feeling it's pointless to lie and ridicule themselves
    Lol, my friend just told me that's just how it works in the Korean entertainment circle, they just confirm it. Normally I don't read those types of articles, but it's different in HK entertainment, where tabloids and paparazzi just stalk them and everyone would continue to deny it until it either blows over or some other rumor surfaces.

Btw, happy new years to everyone. Still 2013 here :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so happy for them!

Did you guys watch all the strong heart episodes with Yoona in it?
    Also their duet together kinda (They were both alone in love when they sung this but no longer xD)

Definitley not surprising, if she was going to date anyone glad it was him, second choice would have been Taecyeon xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I have no idea who this guy is but there are so many idols up around on various stages dancing to his song and he's walking by a lot of them.
    This is awesome, they're not singing or anything just dancing xD only this guy is singing.
    This is why watching just the videos linked on AKP is no where near as good. I do not know who this guy was at all but his video doesn't appear to be in the AKP list and the stage was so awesome with lots of idols being on stage dancing with him.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2014-01-01 at 06:59 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's been a while since I've checked in with the JPop scene, just found this nice cover by BENI (who has a great voice imo):

BENI - Konayuki

Interesting as I've never heard an English cover of the song before and I recognized the song name immediately. The original song I first heard while watching 1 Litre of Tears (which is based on a true story and probably the saddest drama I've ever seen in my life, highly recommend watching it)
    Last edited by obake1; 2014-01-01 at 11:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    second choice would have been Taecyeon xD
    nopenopenopenopenope

- - - Updated - - -

Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with Taecyeon? :<

10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with Taecyeon? :<
    It was a silly rumor that ruined their friendship. They couldn't be within 20m of each other without creating headlines and in the end they just pretty much quit talking, or so they said :/

I'm actually really surprised about this couple. I remember reading some article about Yoona some fan had written 2 years ago (it actually had sources and shit!), at that time Yoona had never been asked out by a celebrity. That is after being chosen as the ideal girl by 30-40 celebrities. All in all I thought she'd end up with someone who didn't pick her as their ideal girl x)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    True but that's why it would have been so cool if they did get together.

But still, I like Seungi too xD

10+ Year Old Account
    At least it's not some waaay older dude..
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I'm glad about that too. Seungi and Yoona actually seem very suited for each other
    And Seungi seems like a nice guy who would treat her well xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy new year Muzual

Hyorin did a cover to some Frozen song, it's quite good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet! i was waiting for that Hyorin version of it! It's not just a cover, she is the one that do the songs for the Korean version of the movie!

Oh well, after listening it i'm a bit disapointed. She has a lovely voice, but she doesn't go high enough. She doesn't shout! Taeyeon should have sang it
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2014-01-01 at 05:33 PM.

I guess the Rainbow comeback is another subunit called Rainbow BLAXX.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh that will be interesting, it's a 4 member sub unit so I hope it will be the 4 members not in Rainbow Pixie.

BAP also seem to be preparing for a come back in early 2014, hope it will be as good as One Shot and not just like their other stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

So does anyone here listen to or like Rain? Supposedly he's having a come back today. Other than that tomorrow we get Girls Day and U-Kiss, can't wait

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone remind me of the sites to watch RM from. I remember one of them was kshownow, but what was the other one?

10+ Year Old Account
    U-kiss are good don't lol at u-kiss!

Ktopia and kshownow Obake. Both .net iirc but on my phone so can't check xD

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    U-kiss are good don't lol at u-kiss!

Ktopia and kshownow Obake. Both .net iirc but on my phone so can't check xD
    Yea, I remembered it :P 360p but it will have to do, since the ones for the Asia Race 133,134, and 136 I got off YT are missing subs.

Rumor has it SNSD comeback could be as early as mid Jan...apparently the recordings are done and the MV is also done...
    Last edited by obake1; 2014-01-02 at 07:12 AM.

Damn you are so far ahead of me on RM .

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Damn you are so far ahead of me on RM .
    You are watching them all chronologically I'm assuming :P

I like to jump around to various episodes with the guests I know. Since there's no on going plot to it, I can just watch what I want to :P Watching 155 now with Suzy (she's one of the few people that have appeared numerous times on RM), hilarious when Ji Hyo smacks Kwang Soo in the back of the head, I mean like REALLY SMACKS him hard.

Some of the episodes run a few weeks though. In the case of the Asia Race one, that was 3 episodes where they filmed in multiple locations outside of Korea. The SNSD one was 2 episodes and I'm sure there's more but I haven't seen them yet.
    Last edited by obake1; 2014-01-02 at 08:15 AM.

Chronologically yes I am. I'm like ~30 episodes behind before I get to the SNSD one I think.