I have no clue. Something to find out when I get home

Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    Almost related, uploaded our Thok heroic kill and we randomly got him down whille my playlist was in kpop-mode (it`s here btw)
    The only song I could make out was G.NA's - 2HOT. If there was a second song, I couldn't tell what it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the first song was sign by BEG but I only watched the first bit so don't know the others xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    I have no clue. Something to find out when I get home
    Cool you do that and then tell me xD

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Cool you do that and then tell me xD
    Lazy, I still have 2 hours of work. You're just sitting at home doing nothing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    The only song I could make out was G.NA's - 2HOT. If there was a second song, I couldn't tell what it was.
    The third is SNSD - The Boys.... I didn't knew the first one i'm not a fan of BEG except Kill Bill but i knew G.NA's song.

I guess I wasn't listening as carefully to it cause I didn't hear it at first. Listening to the last 1/4 of it (again), I was able to hear it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The girl I linked before released her song

- - - Updated - - -

Lazy, I still have 2 hours of work. You're just sitting at home doing nothing!
    Well, I was playing hearthstone but I think it is down for maintenance now :<

- - - Updated - - -

Wow that is pretty awesome
    I've not seen them in any shows together really so had no idea they were friends xD
    http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...#axzz2rTHXIDOf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Yeah new Japanese album to be released in March!

It's on JPS under Dong Bang Shin Ki. Maybe you checked the Tohoshinki page?
    Oh right, yeah, I think I did. I just assumed you could see both korean and japanese stuff under the same name D:

- - - Updated - - -

Wow that is pretty awesome
    I've not seen them in any shows together really so had no idea they were friends xD
    http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...#axzz2rTHXIDOf
    Soyu and Seohyun are friends? I'd ship this..
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Soyu and Seohyun are friends? I'd ship this..
    I was happier about Bora + Tiffany and Seohyun. Bora is my bias in Sistar xD
    She was in IY2 with Sunny and Hyoyeon but I never saw that, so no idea how close they became.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh right, yeah, I think I did. I just assumed you could see both korean and japanese stuff under the same name D:
    Looking back it even says at the top: "This is their Japanese artist page. For their Korean releases, we suggest searching under their Korean name "Dong Bang Shin Ki" (동*신*)"<- Didn't know searching for "TVXQ" would lead me to the japanese material though

I'm so blind ._. Ah well, new music for tonight \o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Girls-Gen...15b9ef8&_uhb=1

3 in stock.
    I'm not sure about it though xD
    All the dvds are region code all which is nice though

- - - Updated - - -

The seller is based in California, he seems to sell only Korean related things though. He has a lot of dramas for sale too, he says with subs but subs may not be 100% accurate. Everything seems to be less than $20 closer to $10, but then shipping is more xD
    Inclined to think those are all bootlegs as from experience most DVDs and that come out of Malaysia/HK/China eBay sellers are bootlegged items. I bought several HK drama series off eBay before that never had actual retail versions anywhere and they were just the TV rips people uploaded.

Of course, in this case, it's most likely fancams and probably HD video caps off torrents or YT or something since there's those don't exist on retail sites :P

**Ok, after looking again and seeing DVD-9, I can say those are 100% fake for sure and most likely put together by the seller or a store that sells bootlegs. I've never seen region free retail DVDs/BRs for foreign media

Also as a tip, if you see DVD Region 9 from any kind of discs manufactured in Asia, it's pretty safe to assume 100% of the time those are bootleg as well. :P
    Last edited by obake1; 2014-01-28 at 09:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The "My Oh My" DVD thing also uses a picture from a photoshoot they did for the BABY-G wristwatches, I doubt that would be the cover of anything besides wristwatches

In other news, apparently Jimin from BTS shows up in GLAM's "Party (XOXO)" for like one second. I had no idea! o.o

at 1:57ish in an orange shirt. Figured I'd just embed the vid because GLAM is amazing and we need more of them
    Last edited by BHD; 2014-01-28 at 05:32 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    Inclined to think those are all bootlegs as from experience most DVDs and that come out of Malaysia/HK/China eBay sellers are bootlegged items. I bought several HK drama series off eBay before that never had actual retail versions anywhere and they were just the TV rips people uploaded.

Of course, in this case, it's most likely fancams and probably HD video caps off torrents or YT or something since there's those don't exist on retail sites :P
    I guess that makes sense. There's waaaay too much video on that one DVD. 40 songs, can't get that in normal quality on a DVD, at least not in a quality a company like SM should find acceptable. Also promoting Baby-G on the cover seems a bit strange, just noticed that now. Besides, why would the seller include T-ara, KARA and Girl's Day in the title of the product?

- - - Updated - - -

The "My Oh My" DVD thing also uses a picture from a photoshoot they did for the BABY-G wristwatches, I doubt that would be the cover of anything besides wristwatches
    Ah, I'm not the only one who noticed

- - - Updated - - -

Now I'm not too sure how unique barcodes and ISBN numbers are, but the barcode + ISBN number on the back of the Love & Girls DVD are noted here Michael Jackson ‎– Thriller (25th Anniversary Edition) to be used for a bootleg release too.

- - - Updated - - -

So ye, 100% sure Obake is right.

Deleted
    Hello to all the peeps in amc chat, *waves* I am not kidding when I tell you I have only just discovered k-pop but I am just here to thank Ana for the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSAVsstaj4E link provided to me in another thread, thank you I enjoyed it. In the same thread someone suggested Beast to listen to next, any suggestions on them?

Hah, thanks for listening through ;D Decided to turn down ingame volume, the soundtrack is much more important ofc! Was BEG, G.Na and SNSD indeed, max points.

After the last couple of pages i realize I`ve been paying so bad attention to the scene the last months, just discovered Miniskirt and Domino Game, great songs! If I could get one wish that would be for all this kpop to be on spotify.
    twitter.com/the_narsha

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Hello to all the peeps in amc chat, *waves* I am not kidding when I tell you I have only just discovered k-pop but I am just here to thank Ana for the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSAVsstaj4E link provided to me in another thread, thank you I enjoyed it. In the same thread someone suggested Beast to listen to next, any suggestions on them?
    Sunny = fat? Also, you've put Yuri waay too far to the right.

But here, BEAST - Fiction
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    Hah, thanks for listening through ;D Decided to turn down ingame volume, the soundtrack is much more important ofc! Was BEG, G.Na and SNSD indeed, max points.

After the last couple of pages i realize I`ve been paying so bad attention to the scene the last months, just discovered Miniskirt and Domino Game, great songs! If I could get one wish that would be for all this kpop to be on spotify.
    Oh, so that's what I forgot to do tonight. Mining Dogecoins with my PC now, so I can't even watch video's actually

Ew, Sixth Sense.. Abracadabra is where it's at. Sound-G is their only good album. Good as in, not bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    With asme on this one, I only like Sound-G. They have some amazing songs but way more "meh" songs
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Sunny = fat? Also, you've put Yuri waay too far to the right.

But here, BEAST - Fiction
    Sunny isn't really fat, I just make fun of her because she is my least favourite out of all the girls but if Taeyeon gets a sex change and changes her name to Trevor then Sunny has a chance of moving up a place on my sig (just poking fun I'm not serious). Also wow ty for the fiction link they really are excellent.

@Migari yeah I think Ana said Brown Eyed Girls were good checking them out next =).

10+ Year Old Account
    Click my signature for awesome music
    Cave Cave Deus Videt