10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    eh why whats the point

a lot of groups have edited voice tracks and that is part of their sound. Decisions like this enforce the idea that music without a "pure" voice doesn't qualify as music which is absolutely stupid
    If you read the article, they say they just don't want the groups to lip sync. But they are ok with using it for obvious background music and/or those who can't sing. But having 80/90% of a song already recorded is what they don't want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Youngji winning HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What they're going to do with the other 6 I don't know. Maybe just debut them as their own group?
    Spoiler much! oh well, AKP spoiled it before.

I don't like her, but at least now we can have a real group with the rest of them and i'll be happy. I just hope they don't vanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    If you read the article
    You expect way too much of us.

I don't like her, but at least now we can have a real group with the rest of them and i'll be happy. I just hope they don't vanish.
    I hope so too. But with the way DSP does things, I don't know.

Deleted
    Youngji was actually the only one I decidedly didn't care for. And I got attached to the other girls! I'm too emotionally invested in them for them to disappear into obscurity!

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh I never even heard of Puretty before lol

Just looked them up, seems they only had Japanese songs so that would be why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddamnit, I didn't the P1 ticket, only P2. Still good for the performances but no guaranteed high-fi event/artist signing. Oh well since I'm going solo I'll just queue for as long as it takes and hope for the best.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    While browsing to get a baby kara live perf link i encounter this cutie.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Goddamnit, I didn't the P1 ticket, only P2. Still good for the performances but no guaranteed high-fi event/artist signing. Oh well since I'm going solo I'll just queue for as long as it takes and hope for the best.
    P1 sold out like instantly, like 5 seconds...I hesitated to look at the drop down menu for a split second and it was gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    P1 sold out like instantly, like 5 seconds...I hesitated to look at the drop down menu for a split second and it was gone.
    Yeah, same here. I was focused on finding P1 and then all the choices were text-based, so I read through all of them and woop, P1 sold out.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Yeah, same here. I was focused on finding P1 and then all the choices were text-based, so I read through all of them and woop, P1 sold out.
    Some people on reddit claimed they were able to get P1s like 10 minutes past 10...WTF?
    Unless someones internet died mid purchase, I don't really see how that's feasible or the searching for best available seats is actually really trying to search for best available seats next to each other (if buying more than one...I only bought 2 but people got 4 well after I did). Couple of P1 combos for $900 on ebay atm.

Since we didn't have to spend anything on lodging, what me and my friend may end up doing is trying to get an individual ticket for P1 again for the night SNSD is going to be on and selling the P2 ticket from the combo we have. I wouldn't even feel bad if I paid someone for their SNSD artist engagement voucher considering how much I just saved on a hotel :P

Couple of P1 combos for $900 on ebay atm.
    I really dislike those practices. Something should be done about it. Not sure what, or how, but it's plain ridiculous that it's allowed imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people on reddit claimed they were able to get P1s like 10 minutes past 10...WTF?
    Unless someones internet died mid purchase, I don't really see how that's feasible or the searching for best available seats is actually really trying to search for best available seats next to each other (if buying more than one...I only bought 2 but people got 4 well after I did). Couple of P1 combos for $900 on ebay atm.

Since we didn't have to spend anything on lodging, what me and my friend may end up doing is trying to get an individual ticket for P1 again for the night SNSD is going to be on and selling the P2 ticket from the combo we have. I wouldn't even feel bad if I paid someone for their SNSD artist engagement voucher considering how much I just saved on a hotel :P
    Yeah no those reddit people are lying. I even went back several minutes after I bought my P2 combo to try the VIP and Best Available options again, and I only checked for 1 person. I might sell my combo for the night SNSD is as well, but it depends really. Haven't booked my flight yet and if it turns out it's cheaper to go home later and go there sooner, I'll just keep mine as it is. Oh and if BTS isn't on the same day as SNSD I would want to go both days anyway. Not sure how the schedule will be now that GD is coming, but back when they got BTS and SNSD they said that those two would be headlining, so I assume they're on different days. But it would be pretty weird if BTS is headlining a day and GD isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I really dislike those practices. Something should be done about it. Not sure what, or how, but it's plain ridiculous that it's allowed imo.
    Same here. I mean sure, if your plans change and you want to cancel or buy a one-day ticket I'm all for it (and it seems like ticketmaster is as well because in my ticket confirmation they link to selling my ticket), but just buying the best asap and reselling for profit is douchey as fuck. Easy money, but total asshole move.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Apparently B1A4 isn't going now?

http://blog.kconusa.com/
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-07-02 at 02:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I kinda wanted to see them :/ Why couldn't it be Teen Top who couldn't come instead
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I think its because of something they had scheduled months ago. I don't know. Japan stuff maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda meh to first say yes to a concert and then a week later remember that you're already booked. Like sup manager. Oh well, shit happens I suppose. Wouldn't mind trading GD for a real rapper, but as long as BTS and SNSD comes it's all good.

Not sure what I think about the new Fiestar, will have to listen to it some more. Their previous EP was pretty great!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    11 new songs
    Awesome. I hope this album is as good as Pink Tape, I also hope I like Dracula because that is a cool song name

I see a type A and a type B version of the f(x) album on yesasia. What does this mean? Is it just a different album art?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and with the fiestar song, that is one distracting MV! Songs good but nothing special, I like it more on the 2nd listen though I find so it will probably get a few listens before I get bored of it and Just like with their last song, the dance ver of the MV will be better if they release one.

And speaking of Fiestar, they're the only group that's ever lost a member that I actually want to replace that member. Cheska provided a necessary role for the group with putting English in their shows and since she left they've not really done anything, even the show they started just before she left they seem to have scrapped now and this song feels lacking now too :<
    Last edited by Anakso; 2014-07-02 at 02:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    lol Atleast you get to see Ricky live! He's like a cuter version of Luhan!
    Such a person exists? o.O
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5OPrmgs.jpg[IMG]
    Red Light followed by Milk, it's like they made the song name for PistolPink!

Suju HYPE!

Oh and that video is set to private :c
    Cave Cave Deus Videt