10+ Year Old Account
    Na I still haven't gotten around to that xD

apart from Error, that song almost made my top 10 SOTY list but not quite

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Na I still haven't gotten around to that xD

apart from Error, that song almost made my top 10 SOTY list but not quite
    You need to!!! You should literally FALL IN LOVE with them! Well... at least I did especially after watching MyDol!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    vixx would be better if they had less ugly members
    Ugly? Um... Um... Vixx has ugly members??

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, still don't see the ugly! Just realize Vixx is currently my #1 group so nothing they do can be wrong!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I know right. I feel like there has been a lot of good releases, but not so many great ones. I've been listening to lots of old stuff thanks to that though, which has been nice :3
    I wish anime could be like this sometimes. There's a lot of old shows I want to watch but new promising shows airs all the time so I can never catch up ;_;

I'm not really a fan of Seo Taiji's voice, but the instrumentals are really amazing. I feel like it would've been better with someone else singing (Neon Bunny? hnng) but I think it deserves a top 10 spot due to the production alone!

Also you should totally listen to the alan album right now! It's one of those albums that just gets better with each listen. You should check out the most recent June Zhu album too, sort of similarish
    I don't really know where I stand on his voice. It's not bad but has that stereotypical ching-chong sound to it x) Can't really explain it better than that

Listening to Alan as we speak \o/ Downloading Metrotronics and the latest June Zhu album atm too, but I think I'll spam some Alan so they'll have to wait.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    As strongly as in as strong dislike? I didn't know you disliked 4minute or T-ara!
    T-ara is the most disappointing group in k-pop. Like, the intros to most of their songs get me super hyped, and then the song begins, and I'm bored. And usually annoyed with the beat.
    4minute is just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Somebody don't like T-ara AH! /faint
    Sorry bout it.

Hmmm, do you like this song pistol?

[video=youtube;tT8ibiZa44U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT8ibiZa44U[video]
    I don't hate it. I don't think I'd listen to it all that much.
    One thing I have realized about Apink is that I tend to feel less offended by them when I'm not watching the MV. Their MVs just make me cringe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys know of Impaofsweden?

She covers k-pop songs in english. She has a great voice and the songs have a pretty accurate translation. I just don't feel the emotions in her voice when she sings. And her acting is awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently addicted to Akdong Musician.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    After being stuck in customs for like a month: http://imgur.com/qv36pdq

also, I hope someone subs the entirety of this show:

Anyone here have experience buying stuff from kpopmart.com ? I'm planning to buy http://kpopmart.com/product.php?id_product=1153 which they claim to be authentic but I haven't bought anything from here so I'm not too sure about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raicky View Post
    Anyone here have experience buying stuff from kpopmart.com ? I'm planning to buy http://kpopmart.com/product.php?id_product=1153 which they claim to be authentic but I haven't bought anything from here so I'm not too sure about it.
    I considered buying an SNSD signed album from kpopmart once, but I asked someone and they said it wasn't real, so I opted not to buy it because it was kind of expensive. Can't really give you a 100% or not on kpopmart. Some people said it's real, but their stuff is really expensive :P

There's only a couple places to buy from that I know are confirmed legit for autographed merchandise and that's the soompi store, MNet shop and their meet&greet sales, and there's one ebay seller that sells signed promo CDs.

I buy most of my signed stuff through MNet because it costs pretty much the same as an album bought anywhere else, only downside is it takes a while to ship because they ship in batches once a month after a few artists do their meet&greet sessions. They really only do this for artists that have a comeback or are actively promoting something though, so the chances are you might not find what you're looking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took me a while to realize.. Shouldn't Fallin' by Swings feat. JP be on your SOTY-list, Pistol?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    I considered buying an SNSD signed album from kpopmart once, but I asked someone and they said it wasn't real, so I opted not to buy it because it was kind of expensive. Can't really give you a 100% or not on kpopmart. Some people said it's real, but their stuff is really expensive :P

There's only a couple places to buy from that I know are confirmed legit for autographed merchandise and that's the soompi store, MNet shop and their meet&greet sales, and there's one ebay seller that sells signed promo CDs.

I buy most of my signed stuff through MNet because it costs pretty much the same as an album bought anywhere else, only downside is it takes a while to ship because they ship in batches once a month after a few artists do their meet&greet sessions. They really only do this for artists that have a comeback or are actively promoting something though, so the chances are you might not find what you're looking for.
    I cant find it anywhere on the usual yesasia,kpoptown or mnet sites where people get it from. Guess I'll keep looking then T_T

- - - Updated - - -

Also TC Candler's 2014 list.

Loads of koreans up there. How Taeyeon got ranked above people like Natalie Dormer I'll never know.
    Bad refers to skill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    Took me a while to realize.. Shouldn't Fallin' by Swings feat. JP be on your SOTY-list, Pistol?
    It's one of the songs that I had to cut from the list, unfortunately.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raicky View Post
    I cant find it anywhere on the usual yesasia,kpoptown or mnet sites where people get it from. Guess I'll keep looking then T_T

- - - Updated - - -

Also TC Candler's 2014 list.

Loads of koreans up there. How Taeyeon got ranked above people like Natalie Dormer I'll never know.
    Are you just looking for any copy of Davichi's 3rd mini album or must be an autographed one?
    Last edited by obake1; 2015-01-03 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    Are you just looking for any copy of Davichi's 3rd mini album or must be an autographed one?
    The autographed one. The 3rd mini is the same price and its available almost everywhere.
    Bad refers to skill.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, then I can't really help you out except suggesting asking around maybe reddit or other forums for people's opinion on kpopmart as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoa. Dahye doing Trouble Maker

And Bubble Pop
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2015-01-04 at 06:09 AM.

Todays performance of Wiggle Wiggle. I kinda hate the song, but its growing on me. Not totally sure about my feelings on the concept yet, but I can't say no to Nara.
    twitter.com/the_narsha

10+ Year Old Account
    I think i'd have to listen to the song without the dance. I just can't stand those kind of explicit dances. I draw a line between slutty and sexy.

Plus i totally hate twerking.