10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Meh, Blizzard should make global play actually global.

I guess since this is a new seasons and all, I would have to start with a level 1 with 0 Paragon again? If that's the case, I'm not interested in playing right now. Might consider if we get to keep Paragon levels.
    Yea you have to start over again. But if you know ppl who are already high lvl it's really fast. Or join public games and it's still pretty fast.
    The new "normal" mode include all the gear that was in s1 too. You still get the items you had in s1 send to you by mail, and your s1 chars are all "normal" now. + they give you the xp of your s1 paragon as bonus xp for "normal" paragon. So you didn't loose anything.

Starting the new season only mean you loose the time it takes to lvl a char to lvl 70 because after that your s2 paragons will eventually be integrated to your normal paragons. so yea the only thing you loose is the lvling time which takes like just a couple of hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Wish I could help but I rarely listen to any rock. There are a ton of bands though; ballad singers and rock bands seem to be the most common in Korea besides K-pop, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.
    I recommend HulKpop. I wouldn't use it to download unless it's something really hard to find, but they have a really big collection. Searching "rock" brings up a ton of results, both popular and more obscure.

Younha is a great pop-rock artist though, she has done a few anime openings/endings as well. I have some electronic(rock) though if you're into that

Oh Jaurim is pretty good, this is one of the few rock albums I've heard and actualyl liked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcPTXl2OYsk
    Link Jaurim but don't link their best song! D:

As for other rock groups, I don't really listen to much. I've never heard any Korean music that is like the heavy J-rock stuff its mostly just soft-rock/pop-rock type stuff. Here are another couple that might fit the bill.

Nell are okay, technically an SM band now rofl but not in SM family. Havn't listened to many of their songs but that one is awesome imo.

And here is a solo female rocker that is pretty good
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9APES02haFQ

There's prob a few more in my playlist but those are the three that came to mind. I've never specifically searched for Korean rock though as I prefer pop so I'm sure you'd find way more especially in the indie-rock scene if you search for it

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    I don't think I've ever come across K-rock that is as heavy as One Ok Rock. It's mostly pop-rock :/

Every now and then some non-rockers release a really badass rock song though!

[video=youtube;7aZvWo97WFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aZvWo97WFI/video]
    Huh on that note does this count as a rock song?
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=djJb5iSL0Do
    Will always be my favorite TVXQ and they do have kind of rockish vocals here at parts. Very nice song.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shiz new GEM Song!

I'm so happy! I saw it and clicked assuming another vlog and was happy enough at that but it's a song ;D

I love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    More happy for Anakso?

New Eir Aoi!
    http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/Eir-Aoi...69f5e79f35247a

10+ Year Old Account
    That name sounds familiar but not sure if I know it.

Songs quite nice though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That name sounds familiar but not sure if I know it.

Songs quite nice though!
    Yeah I just realized I was thinking of Leo Ieiri for some reason. Oh well. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Yeah I just realized I was thinking of Leo Ieiri for some reason. Oh well. :P
    I thought you might be but wasn't sure ha.

She is coming out with new stuff soon!
    Here is the latest teaser ;D

Coming out on the 25th!

Deleted
    LISTOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    LISTOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Your like X hours late (I literally saw it 16mins after it was posted)! (Did you notice what Leo had in his hand at :01?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Your like X hours late (I literally saw it 16mins after it was posted)! (Did you notice what Leo had in his hand at :01?)
    2hrs late. I wouldn't really call that late at all.
    Also, I can't notice stuff about Leo, I'm too busy noticing that you can hear Hyuk's voice in the chorus. PROGRESS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    2hrs late. I wouldn't really call that late at all.
    Also, I can't notice stuff about Leo, I'm too busy noticing that you can hear Hyuk's voice in the chorus. PROGRESS!
    I know! I more or less died and then revived! And then Leo killed me again cause of what was at :01!

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got around to listening to Ambers solo release.

Didn't expect to like it at all especially from the little I'd heard before but I actually really do, and love that Taeyeon is in it I didn't know she was xD

And love the cameos in the MV
    And I think this shows nicely that Taeyeons solo doesn't have to just be a ballad...and I hope it isn't.

Side note what is this about R cards at 5million views?

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't notice a few pages ago when I linked it and Mig hated it?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Side note what is this about R cards at 5million views?
    It's for the SMTOWN Superstar mobile game (rhythm game like...idk Tap Tap Revenge is probably the closest comparison). It's pretty fun, a lot of songs to play through...of course it's all SM artists, but still fun to play through when you're bored on the bus or something. They update songs as well. The cards are like in game items, the better the card rarity is the easier it is to get a higher score. It's probably a pretty good cash cow for SM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    You didn't notice a few pages ago when I linked it and Mig hated it?
    I did but I never got around to actually listening to it, and Mig hating it was par for the course for any new release so I didn't think much of that
    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    It's for the SMTOWN Superstar mobile game (rhythm game like...idk Tap Tap Revenge is probably the closest comparison). It's pretty fun, a lot of songs to play through...of course it's all SM artists, but still fun to play through when you're bored on the bus or something. They update songs as well. The cards are like in game items, the better the card rarity is the easier it is to get a higher score. It's probably a pretty good cash cow for SM.
    Ahhh I see lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did but I never got around to actually listening to it, and Mig hating it was par for the course for any new release so I didn't think much of that
    It is a really good album though! (Beautiful and Love Run are still the best songs on it imo)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    Is that the same kind of game as the Suju/SNSD SHAKE games? I love those!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    hey anakso your favs with a feature from your other favs http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/23/mfb...g-rap-monster/
    WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS MFBTY!

I know I'll like it just because MFBTY but...rap mon plz.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Also Mig linked me this but not here, awesome song from Rainbow. Not sure if better than tell me tell me or Sunshine yet but it's definitely on par with them.

Edit: Oh riv beat me to it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit: Oh riv beat me to it!
    Lurk lurk lurk *wink*