Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Tried all classes...Monk was one i didn't like at all.

Paladin. I have 6 of them on various servers at various levels. I just get bored around level 60 and I don't enjoy the class enough to slog through Outlands. It's only Paladin too, I have taken Shaman and Priest through OL since I've been trying to do a Paladin too. It's gotta be the class, all the abilities seem the same so when I come back to them after a month of playing my main hardcore I have no clue what I'm doing.

Priest and Shaman just made sense when I came back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't bring myself to start playing a hunter.
    I can't bring myself to continue playing my lvl 24 mage.
    My warrior is stuck at lvl 50 on a different server... that's probably the reason why I don't play it. It was kind of fun though. I remember victory-rushing my way through Azeroth
    My paladin... good god, I levelled it to 60 during WotLK. What a pain. I wanted to be ret. What in the world made me want to try out a ret paladin? Okay, I never had Divine Storm with it, but wtf, how annoying was that one to play during WotLK... is it still so awful?

The classes I have, I manage to play fairly okay-ish. Enough to not look too shabby in LFR, even though I always say that I don't have a clue about warlocks and am just facerolling over the keyboard.

I know how healing works on my shamy, have dabbled enough with elemental to actually bother with keeping a raid-ready gearset for it.

I get the hang of priest, warlock and DK.

I'm not motivated to dig deeper into my druid farm char. I healed with it often during past expansions, but I don't really like the HoTting; and Balance is kinda weird. Never wanted to be feral.

I just hate how rogue plays and I only levelled it because I wanted to play a certain questline in the blood elf starting area and then needed to level something for Double Agent.

My ickle monk is sitting at level 11, and I'll probably pick it up again at some point because it was kinda fun too.

There are just these classes that just won't feel quite right.

Rogues, hate those sneaky little bastards. I can't play em and unless they're bad I can't kill em.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

10+ Year Old Account
    Always been shaman for me.

Also struggle with hunter.

Have/play all the classes :P, although I must say I hate tanking, seems too much of a stand here and do this job, plus no meters to compete on.

i guess i'm one of those people who are just the oppiste, i LOVE melee, can't play ranged.
    ranged feels like its out of touch with the fight, as melee u're deep in there, with the boss, or adds, it just feels most alive...

however, Rogues, are a different stories, i play rogues and fury warrior, waiting for a bar to feel up is just annoying.
    if u have enough haste on ur rogue it feels ok i guess, not much downtime on abilities, but till u get to that lovely number of haste u have to suffer and get bored to death with waitin for energy.
    same for fury warrior with crits, if u dont have a high enough % of crit, u basiclly suck.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can play any class and do it well, although shaman and paladin healing was just something I could not bring myself to enjoy at all.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Warlock and Druid, every other class is fine for me :S

Deleted
    Druids, warlocks.

Deleted
    Never had a max lvl lock cept for classic/tbc.

Never used them much either.

They got quite fun lately.. though I am focusing on SWTOR for now .

Deleted
    Never made an DK and never will ... same with Monks
    I just don't like those classes at all, especially dk's .. somehow i feel they are all retards playing a dk cause they could start it at 55 ...

15+ Year Old Account
    once i've cleared some of my list of games to finish off i might give my rogue another try...

Deleted
    Warlocks, I simply cant enjoy them. I' ve tried several times but I'm not getting past 35.
    I think it's too much dotting and not enough actual action.

I've played every class at some point, just not at the maximum level while raiding or doing some PvP.

I've never played Hunter, Rogue, Warlock, Shaman or Druid at maximum level. I find the levelling process really boring, so I struggle to do so. I've always hated the Energy / Focus system, it feels like I'm always just waiting for energy before I can do anything.

Druid. I don't like nature as a source of power and I don't like shapeshifters in any context.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Paladin. I could never bring myself to create one, I think playing a DK might have something to do with it :P
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2013-04-10 at 08:01 AM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior. I've leveled two paladins and two death knights to 85 and beyond. Yet don't have a single warrior despite enjoying their tier gear most for xmog. I tired in vanilla I think to level one but it only got to twenty. A shame, really.

Shaman is my least favorite class in terms of game play so probably never will roll one.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Warrior has been the bane of my wow existance. Mine is still stuck on 60 whereas all the other classes are 85 or higher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoica View Post
    Warrior has been the bane of my wow existance. Mine is still stuck on 60 whereas all the other classes are 85 or higher.
    I know how you feel. I have never been able to get a warrior past Level 20. I always Alt+f4 when i log onto him. To me, it's just such a depressing class to play.

(I could go into more detail as to why i find it depressing, but, I'll leave that to your imagination)

I'm fine with every other class though