Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Taken from wowhead:

"this was silently hotfixed today 2/8/13! Sha now correctly drops the mount. world first it seems went to a European player, Heteroscodra"

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llected&page=3

Can see he has the mount on the 4th row of mounts in the link above.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Taken from wowhead:

"this was silently hotfixed today 2/8/13! Sha now correctly drops the mount. world first it seems went to a European player, Heteroscodra"

Or just search for onyx or heavenly and it should be the first one in the search.

The Sha of Anger mount is there. And gz to Heteroscodra i suppose too for getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    I guessed that those people who claimed that this mount wasnt dropping, would refuse to believe ANY proof that is provided. Screenshots, armory links what not.
    You guessed wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Taken from wowhead:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llected&page=3

People are already hyping up the Sha hunt after Americas' rolling restarts, as NOW we can see a drop of the mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    You guessed wrong.

People are already hyping up the Sha hunt after Americas' rolling restarts, as NOW we can see a drop of the mount.
    That guys claims it was hotfixed now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    doesn't change the fact they exist even if close to none have dropped so far.
    You could argue that the world bosses use a new loot system, so it's possible the mounts were not included in the loot tables and has since been hotfixed. Considering more seem to be dropping since this reset, seems logical to assume there was a problem.

That guys claims it was hotfixed now.
    Well, you say it wasn't hotfixed, and the crisis, rolling restarts, and then the first armory link showing up aren't connected? Well, you are entitled to be naive, as I'm to be not.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Well, you say it wasn't hotfixed, and the crisis, rolling restarts, and then the first armory link showing up aren't connected? Well, you are entitled to be naive, as I'm to be not.

According to wowhead he got the mount 2 days ago?

Deleted
    You can think whatever you want, but till this point there has not been any reason to actually claim out loud that mounts were not dropping before that. Also, like i said its unlikely that instantly after "hotfix" mount would have dropped because of that. Its so low droprate.

We need blizzards response on this issue before it can be told as a fact that sha mount didnt drop before that guy got it.

Would be lovely if my server would actually come back up.

Deleted
    You can think whatever you want, but till this point there has not been any reason to actually claim out loud that mounts were not dropping before that. Also, like i said its unlikely that instantly after "hotfix" mount would have dropped because of that. Its so low droprate.

We need blizzards response on this issue before it can be told as a fact that sha mount didnt drop before that guy got it.
    Considering the amount of people that can do Sha, it isn't very unlikely. This isn't the same as a raid boss drop since like thousands, if not a couple of million more people kill Sha compared to any raid boss (real raid boss that is, Elegon to take a recent one).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Considering the amount of people that can do Sha, it isn't very unlikely. This isn't the same as a raid boss drop since like thousands, if not a couple of million more people kill Sha compared to any raid boss (real raid boss that is, Elegon to take a recent one).
    Still very low drop rate just reinforces what im saying, we cannot possibly claim it as a fact that it was "hotfixed" now. Too much uncertainty.

I doubt "millions" killed the sha at the point when that guy got the mount after server restart.

Only blizzard can tell what is the truth.

I'd watch over the next few days. If they suddenly start popping up all over then yeah it was fixed. Next Tuesday I'd expect several to show up across the servers if there was a change for example.

Deleted
    Still very low drop rate just reinforces what im saying, we cannot possibly claim it as a fact that it was "hotfixed" now. Too much uncertainty.

I doubt "millions" killed the sha at the point when that guy got the mount after server restart.

Only blizzard can tell what is the truth.
    Nobody is saying anything for a fact, we are going for what is most likely the case. And since nobody can find any valid information about the mount drop until after this thread was created (on official forums) I think it's safe to assume they did hotfix it.

And yes, even if only 10% killed Sha of all subs then they it's still around 1mil players...and I'm confident enough to say that I think more than 10% killed Sha after this thread was created.

Deleted
    10% of all subs killed sha when that guy got the mount? give me a break. In that post someone copypasted, the writer claimed as a fact it was hotfixed.

Its not even a safe assumption that anything was hotfixed regarding mount drops. Like I said, too much uncertainty.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can honestly say that if this mount had dropped for me at some point I would not have taken a SS, nor thought to upload an armory link here or anything here, or to wowhead, or to the forums had I not seen this thread. There are tons of players much more casual than I. Who is to say that out of all the millions of players out there someone who is just not active online, or just doesn't treat these things as a big deal (because surprise surprise to many people these sorts of things are no big deal), there is not one random (or many) person who had this mount drop. Well...tons of people apparently, but I'm not at all inclined to believe their rationale is any more sound. Absence of proof is not proof of absence.
    "Brevity is...wit"

It's a moot point now. The people who thought it couldn't drop until now will continue to think so, and the people who thought it could will do the same, barring some blue post on the matter which seems increasingly unlikely. We have proof that it drops now, and the fact that it CAN appear on the armory (thus it wasn't bugged, before), so let's all just go about crossing our fingers and hoping we get one.

If any of you are naive enough to believe that this was NOT silently hotfixed and that it's completely a coincidence that the first person to ever have been confirmed as receiving this mount was not after the rolling restarts that just took place on a Friday night after 4 capped threads on the general forums regarding this issue, I feel very sorry for you. And no, this was not a patch for Love is in the Air:
    "This realm is being restarted to resolve various issues. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding; for more information please visit our Realm Status Page."

Comments from the only person so far that has proof of the mount:
    Heteroscodra 5 hr 13 min ago (Patch 5.1.0)
    I just got the mount on my mage, (kor'gall EU) so it does exist. screencapped the mount for you: http://imgur.com/CfgFnhR
    Heteroscodra 4 hr 24 min ago (Patch 5.1.0)
    Check it again, it's in there now edit: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ed&filter=onyx

Deleted
    World is full of hell a lot more incredible things happened than this. I am not surprised if this was pure coincidence that after latest server restarts someone got the mount without any "hotfix".

Deleted
    10% of all subs killed sha when that guy got the mount? give me a break. In that post someone copypasted, the writer claimed as a fact it was hotfixed.

Its not even a safe assumption that anything was hotfixed regarding mount drops. Like I said, too much uncertainty.
    Don't put words in my mouth, I said since this topic was brought 10% surely have killed it. If you can't read then don't bother posting at all.

Someone did the maths on the chances of it not dropping assuming sha was only killed 10 times a week per server and it comes to 1 in 49,444,818,741.

Then there's a hotfix and somone gets it straight away.

Is there a chance that its a coincidence? yes. Is it likely. No.