10+ Year Old Account

Most fun/easiest DPS Class to level....

Hey! A question for those who have had exp. with several chars.... As I only have one lvl 90 char Im looking to level up another so i can have more professions to mess about with. Im looking to level quite quick so im wanting feedback on (as the title states) fun/fast/easy to level. all feedback is welcome. thanks DPS only please

10+ Year Old Account
    i had a real fun lvling my hunter !

but this is totally subjective...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post

but this is totally subjective...
    I know this, I like to read what everybody's opinions are

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter was the most fun for me aswell.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Hunter is extrelmy fun. I've currently made a dwarf hunter who I level without any heirlooms or doing any quests. Just a great hunt.

If your looking for a hiliariously overpowered character to level, Prot Pally is your pick. Loom up, 3 mobs - Avengers Shield. If this skill could hit more targets it would make the thrid sundering I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by arkadeus View Post
    Hey! A question for those who have had exp. with several chars.... As I only have one lvl 90 char Im looking to level up another so i can have more professions to mess about with. Im looking to level quite quick so im wanting feedback on (as the title states) fun/fast/easy to level. all feedback is welcome. thanks DPS only please
    DK? Ya start at 55 so it's probably the fastest to get to max level

Deleted
    Enhancement shaman. I was literally passing through every mob in my way. Pity that the class is so weak when it hits 90 (pvp always).

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no point to a thread like this. What is fun for you is not necessarily fun for someone else, and what someone finds easy to level due to their playstyle may be the opposite for you.

We don't allow threads like this. You're welcome to do the research yourself in our class forums to find a class that fits you the best, but asking people to make the choice for you will not work.