Poll: Christopher Jordan Dorner, Hero or Psycho?

Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by punksandskins View Post
    No he didnt...

It may not be right, but the guy was driven to this imo. People have different ways of dealing with shit, and his is a crazy form of justice. His dream was to be a cop apparently and then to realize its one big farce and nothing like he dreamed? Full of corrupt bullies and what not. Being a resident of L.A., Ive been a victim of their bullshit, so as of now, Ill believe the guys story, not saying I agree with the slaying of the corrupt officers children, but somethings gotta give.
    Damn sounds like one of the VIllains from Yu Yu Hakusho. So confident in the good righteousness of something that when he realizes it's not true he goes batshit insane. Still as horrible as this might be to say we may very well start seeing more people like him..And they may be one of the few things that can counter our current governments power trips.

Somehow I feel indifferent about this.

Police everywhere have too much power, which they abuse with impunity.

Don't count on them going after the drug cartels or the human traffickers, nah, count on them to give those people full auto assault rifles and machine guns, and count on them to go after small time pot dealers to put in prison at our expense. Oh and to give lots and lots of traffic tickets.

No he didnt...

It may not be right, but the guy was driven to this imo. People have different ways of dealing with shit, and his is a crazy form of justice. His dream was to be a cop apparently and then to realize its one big farce and nothing like he dreamed? Full of corrupt bullies and what not. Being a resident of L.A., Ive been a victim of their bullshit, so as of now, Ill believe the guys story, not saying I agree with the slaying of the corrupt officers children, but somethings gotta give.
    You people are definitely watching too much movies and TV. It's not a conspiracy thriller, you need to realize that. If you justify his actions by saying that he's been "driven to this", then you would have to justify the actions of Al Qaida and the Taliban as well - or the Columbine shooter. They've all been "driven" to their actions.

People go through all kinds of unbearably unjust shit. Tell me about it. Still the most of us don't see it as a freeride to a killing spree. He's a fucking nutjob, nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    im not going to paint him as a villain. im going to call him a total fucking loon. the best we can honestly hope for is that his insanity does in fact bring about some changes in the LAPD
    Same here man LOL. Also a sitcom/tv show could TOTALLY come outta this.

And what is not being reported in Mr. Dorner's manifesto not only does he endorses Hillary Clinton for president in 2016 and vigorously defends Barack Obama and the Democrats' current gun control push, he also savages the NRA's Wayne LaPierre and expresses all kinds of unabiding for some of the biggest stars in the left-wing media -- by name.

"Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite's lead. I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. …"

what Im asking is the media doing to lay the blame at their own feet like they tried to do with Rush Limbaugh with Timothy Mcvay. Sarah Palin with Jared Loughner and the tea party with James Holmes? are they going to take responsibility for this murderess rampage like they tried to blame Limbaugh Palin and the Tea Party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos View Post
    Somehow I feel indifferent about this.

Police everywhere have too much power, which they abuse with impunity.

Don't count on them going after the drug cartels or the human traffickers, nah, count on them to give those people full auto assault rifles and machine guns, and count on them to go after small time pot dealers to put in prison at our expense. Oh and to give lots and lots of traffic tickets.
    Kinda my sentiments as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    its definitely beyond normal gun control discussion, he was a cop, and gun control laws aren't taking guns away from cops.
    Im pretty sure being a cop doesnt give you the kind of artillery he supposedly has...This has nothing to do with gun control, and is not a gun control thread, so dont go there please.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    You people are definitely watching too much movies and TV. It's not a conspiracy thriller, you need to realize that. If you justify his actions by saying that he's been "driven to this", then you would have to justify the actions of Al Qaida and the Taliban as well - or the Columbine shooter. They've all been "driven" to their actions.

People go through all kinds of unbearably unjust shit. Tell me about it. Still the most of us don't see it as a freeride to a killing spree. He's a fucking nutjob, nothing more.
    you're comparing high school bullies to cops with guns?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    not going to spread
    And this fits in here HOW? There are also ALOT of crazy gun toting hardcore right wingers.

And yes i deleted your quote because i feel it really has no place in here.

you're comparing high school bullies to cops with guns?
    If you read it that way - there's no limits to your imagination.

I actually dont watch much movie -_- Like i said earlier though, people deal with shit differently. In his mind this is the right thing to do. But I cant hate the guy, being a victim myself of the LAPD.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    what Im asking is the media doing to lay the blame at their own feet like they tried to do with Rush Limbaugh with Timothy Mcvay. Sarah Palin with Jared Loughner and the tea party with James Holmes? are they going to take responsibility for this murderess rampage like they tried to blame Limbaugh Palin and the Tea Party?
    sooo, rush isnt media now? or sarah palin at the time? and he's not targeting a specific group that he has a PERSONAL grudge against? dont you ever stop to ask yourself WHY you have to work so hard to make these tenuous connections?
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Individuals like this one scares the heck out of me...When you have one guy killing innocent people at random. Is this something that is becoming more of a trend because its something that I have not heard of in our country's history? Seems like we are getting more of these warped and twisted mind people popping up over the past years.
    Last edited by Cafe; 2013-02-07 at 10:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    If his portrayal of the LAPD is completely accurate (which isn't outside the realm of possibility), it still doesn't justifying him killing all the people he's been killing.
    No, it doesn't. But then, I never claimed that it did.

He killed a kid. Or is that fascinating as well ...
    "Right" and "interesting" are two entirely separate concepts. Josef Mengele's work was interesting. That doesn't mean it was right.

Deleted

Al Qaida and Taleban were driven into doing what they're doing as well. That doesn't justify it morally. Their acts are however among the predictable results of things done to them, i.e. they were driven into it.

All of them could've gone other ways about it, sure.

I actually dont watch much movie -_- Like i said earlier though, people deal with shit differently. In his mind this is the right thing to do. But I cant hate the guy, being a victim myself of the LAPD.
    I don't hate him either. But he lost my sympathies the moment he went on a rampage. And I'd sure hate him if someone I knew ended up being "collateral damage" in one of his "ops". And the worst thing is, he screwed up. Now he's just a nutjob and a copkiller. He may have had extremely valid points, but now, nothing's gonna come out of it because now it's the ramblings of a violent and despicable madman. He's doing them a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe View Post
    Individuals like this one scares the heck out of me...When you have one guy killing innocent people at random. Is this something that is becoming more of a trend because its something that I have not heard of in our country's? Seems like we are getting more of these warped and twisted mind people popping up over the past years.
    its not random, and its not like the cops didn't put innocent blood on their hands either chasing him.

He may have had extremely valid points, but now, nothing's gonna come out of it because now it's the ramblings of a violent and despicable madman. He's doing them a favor.
    something might come out of it. not from his actions directly, but the LAPD's response to him. they have been pretty out of control
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

its not random, and its not like the cops didn't put innocent blood on their hands either chasing him.
    Well i'm sure the victims that were picked by this nut-job knew that they were going to be killed, right?

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    something might come out of it. not from his actions directly, but the LAPD's response to him. they have been pretty out of control
    Yea I hope they pay for the 3 innocent people they've shot. They need to be accountable for being so irresponsible and negligent. Its crazy how the media isnt irate about those shootings.