Thread: LCS Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    0-7 for Wolves. That's gotta hurt. >.<
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was there any games worth watching from yesterday? I completely missed all of them.

I feel so bad for wolves, I hope they manage to get a few wins sometime soon.

Deleted
    Letting Froggen play Anivia? Does not seem like a good plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Froggen Nivia and Soaz Blitz solo top. This is gonna be good.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Letting Froggen play Anivia? Does not seem like a good plan.
    Anivia pls. Bruiser Blitzcrank is about to grab, electrocute, and knock that egg up. Honestly I feel that in the battle of the yellowcarries, petey is going to destroy yellowstar.

I feel bad for Wolves. They've played some extremely close entertaining games, and can never drive one home. I'm pretty sure they'll make it back into the league if they get put into relegation matches, but, it must be incredibly frustrating to have a .000 win percentage.

edit: andddd i'm pretty sure froggen is about to build the jungle AP item because of how ridiculously gold efficient they made it..
    edit2: nevermind. Wota. don't understand that one so much with that team comp
    Last edited by dengatron; 2013-02-23 at 09:37 PM.

Deleted
    Those grabs by Blitzy have been quite lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Is it me or EU players tend to cry over champions they play like first time against being "broken"?
    Or maybe those champions are actually broken? The EU scene is well aware of how broken those champions are, why do you think Thresh was in nearly every game?

Deleted
    SoloQ beware, Lanecrank incoming? :3

Every solo top. Blitzcrank.

New meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Every solo top. Blitzcrank.

New meta.
    Indeed. Those hooks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Soaz's Blitzcrank is super effective against Froggen's Anivia.

Also I love how the chat was full of how Fanatic was only doing well because of OP champions.
    Pssht, everyone knows that Blitzcrank solo lane is overpowered.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    Didn't get to watch, how did it end?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Pssht, everyone knows that Blitzcrank solo lane is overpowered.
    More like only now people realize it.

I do wonder if the Kayle play that we've seen in LCS proves or not the assumption that Kayle is OP. Yes, we all know about the ult being really game-changing, but still.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    More like only now people realize it.

I do wonder if the Kayle play that we've seen in LCS proves or not the assumption that Kayle is OP. Yes, we all know about the ult being really game-changing, but still.
    kayle is just so incredibly versatile. liandrys or elder lizard on her E make entire teams take damage, or if build straight AP her q hits for nearly 1000 late game on champions(hence the removal of increased champion damage on pbe). she's got way too much damage for having as amazing an ult as she does. not to mention AP kayle heals for like 600, and her ult cooldown is like 40 seconds. so goofy.

Deleted
    What's broken about Kayle is the fact that her ulti CD is about the same as Lux' ulti or something. It's insanely low with CDR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    What's broken about Kayle is the fact that her ulti CD is about the same as Lux' ulti or something. It's insanely low with CDR.
    And since Kayle builds CDR to begin with to get 100% E uptime, then yeah.

I do wonder why Riot didn't touch her ult yet with the nerfs she's getting on PBE.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I think they should change Kayle's ult to the same effect as Zhonya's.
    Being able to attack without fearing counterattack for 2.5 seconds is pretty damn strong. Considering you can get quite a few AA's in as an ADC, you'll kill at least 1 person before your shield runs out.
    If they change it to Zhonya's use, there won't be a problem. It will just be the same as Mikael's Crucible except giving a Zhonya's use instead of Cleanse.

Deleted
    Does it block true damage? Might be an idea to not let it do so, assuming it does. I will admit that the cooldown is a bit too short for being such a powerful ability, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I think they should change Kayle's ult to the same effect as Zhonya's.
    Being able to attack without fearing counterattack for 2.5 seconds is pretty damn strong. Considering you can get quite a few AA's in as an ADC, you'll kill at least 1 person before your shield runs out.
    If they change it to Zhonya's use, there won't be a problem. It will just be the same as Mikael's Crucible except giving a Zhonya's use instead of Cleanse.
    Riot has always expressively stated they do not wish for any way of tampering with allied champions to become available. There's no way they are gonna give a Zhonya castable on others to anyone. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Does it block true damage? Might be an idea to not let it do so, assuming it does. I will admit that the cooldown is a bit too short for being such a powerful ability, though.
    Blocks everything except the nexus obelisk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Riot has always expressively stated they do not wish for any way of tampering with allied champions to become available. There's no way they are gonna give a Zhonya castable on others to anyone. :P
    That's also why Thresh's lantern was the design the way it is that the ally needs to click on it.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II