Thread: LCS Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    If you are done raging and being defensive for no reason I'll just say you apparently do not know the differene between a fan and a fanboy. It's those obnoxious tards whose posts consist 50% of "CRS/TSM ROXXX U SUXXX" with the remainder spent on some odd virtual fellatio for their beloved Regi/Lolshot/Whatever who I aimed my post at. TSM and CRS are famous for their fanboytards being especially numerous and vocal everywhere, I thought it was obvious who I talked about. I wonder why did you take it so personally...

And yes, like many I do like to root for the underdog. What do you care what team(s) I like though?
    Every single team has retarded fanboys. The fact that you and other people have to point it out and show just how immature you are is amusing. You can say why am I so defensive; I'm not defensive at all but like many people I'm sick and tired of douchebags like you going "LOL CURSE LOST TAKE THAT YOU FANBOYS". Just shut up and let the underdog win. GGU deserved to win COMPLETELY, they outplayed them and even the second game was a lot closer than it should have been. But people like you root for the underdog because if they lose it's just "Well they should have lost anyway".

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when people were saying that GGU didn't even deserve to be in LCS? All those Bronze 5 jokes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Remember when people were saying that GGU didn't even deserve to be in LCS? All those Bronze 5 jokes.
    I heard that quite a bit of people don't like the people on GGU because they tend to act toxic in-game, with Nintendudex being the biggest offender.

Also odd are people using the Bronze V jokes to describe the likes of CLG, CRS, and DIG now. Some of the plays those three teams made, i.e. the Voyboy facecheck into GGU guys, are still inexcusable though.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop the fanboy argument, every team has "fanboys" no need to argue over it.

-Duronos
    Hey everyone

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really just don't like NA mids. None of them are consistent enough or have a really scary champion pool. There is no player that if you don't ban a specific champion, you're flirting with disaster. You see it in other regions with Froggen's Anivia or Misaya's TF. Pretty much every Korean mid player can play a top of the line Twisted Fate and with how the champion works, it's a 100% pick/ban rate in OGN iirc. It's not like that here, when we see TF in game, there aren't many big plays. They usually end up using his ult randomly with no real coordination. I'm not even sure he's worth a ban with the lack of strong TF players in NA. Another one is Rumble, seems like Dyrus is the only player who plays him but hes incredible and has synergy with any champion who has a mega slow or hard CC. None of the veteran teams were impressive this weekend except TSM. It seemed like Dignitas didn't exactly take their match as serious as they should have. GGU heavily outplayed Curse, they made a huge mistake in game 2 but they had the comp advantage. They fucked up the final turret push and got aced 4v5 with Baron. DontMashMe is clearly the weak point of their team. TSM is likely going to win Grand Finals 3-1 or something like that.

Gonna have to agree with Zeoni. Xpeke, Anivia, Froggen, Alex Ich, Bjergsen. Even EU has at least 5 mids that are WAY better than NA mids.

The only roles that NA have somewhat good players at compared to other regions is ADC and top.

Nyjacky plays a pretty decent TF iirc. But I don't see any other good mids in NA.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was also very surprised about the lack of preparation to run Zac jungle by any team. Was Saint Vicious the only one to play him in the jungle by any team either region? I don't understand why anyone was playing him top because the way his E works, he's just too good not to play. Seeing Watch play it in OGN was just incredible and it was very obvious that they had done extensive practice with the champion. Really just confused why NA wasn't 100% prepared to play Zac.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNAPp1sm6NI was Watch playing him, huge plays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shiptur apparently got his visa problems fixed and will return as the permanent Mid laner for GGU, with Jintae being moved to sub. That's a pretty low blow to Jintae in my opinion, as he'll probably be left to dry like how muffinQT was.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Gonna have to agree with Zeoni. Xpeke, Anivia, Froggen, Alex Ich, Bjergsen. Even EU has at least 5 mids that are WAY better than NA mids.

The only roles that NA have somewhat good players at compared to other regions is ADC and top.
    I like how you count in Anivia as a mid player.

Edit: Regarding NA mid players Mancloud is really the only one standing out: Conistent plays, always carrying his team, high mechanical skill, outplays the opponent and relatively big champion pool.

While he is nowhere near the top 4 EU mids, he is still certainly way ahead of the other NA LCS mid players.
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2013-04-28 at 09:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why they'd swap Jintae out. He's been pretty solid imo.

And personally, I really like Pr0lly. His champion picks are unconventional and really catch the opposing team off guard.

Deleted
    Well both teams that I didn't wanted to see in finals are there,but w/e least one of the underdogs made it quite high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm. No Vods up yet from yesterday. Pity.

Deleted
    Is anyone else at the actual EU LCS btw?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Hm. No Vods up yet from yesterday. Pity.
    I just saw a bit of the NA Vod from yesterday in 480p on Riot's Twitch TV account, so I can assure you that you can find them there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was watching yesterday, but when I checked right before the start of the EU games, they weren't up yet. Only the Friday ones, not the Saturday's.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 02:56 PM ----------

Getting really annoyed with the shoutcasters now that I'm watching the NA vod.

Seriously, both EU and NA are talking so much bullshit. "Oh, Link got their blue buff" - no, Link still had it, and Chauster walked away with Vulcun's buff. Then they walk over to CLG's blue buff "Oh, they are giving it to Jarvan". Then why the hell would Link even be there instead of in lane and take the last hit on the golem. Ye gods.

Right now, I don't really see an NA team that can stand up to Gambit Gaming and Fnatic.

I am from Europe, so I like rooting for EU teams naturally, but I prefer watching the NA LCS right now, because they have the more entertaining underdog/setups.

I want NA to do well, be even with EU and Asian teams, but right now, I don't see it.

Yes, the underdogs, especially GGU, got much better, but the top teams seem to stumble, so I'm not sure if it will be enough to compete with the best in the world - what do you guys think ?

Not to sound like a fanboy or anything, but I think TSM MIGHT have a decent chance to compete now. Seems like they've improved pretty well as a team past few weeks. Guess we'll see today in the NA finals though.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    Not to sound like a fanboy or anything, but I think TSM MIGHT have a decent chance to compete now. Seems like they've improved pretty well as a team past few weeks. Guess we'll see today in the NA finals though.
    Ohmygosh you're a tsm fanboy? Your opinion is invalid and no one gives a shit, you silly fanboy.

Besides, TSM has Reginald meaning they wont stand a chance because he's complete and utter garbage and shouldn't even be in a competitive team! I mean, look at how he plays.. he just... dies... so much, what a noob man. Haha. Oh, and he's super immature and a dick and all kinds of other stuff too!

Anyways....

infracted
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-04-28 at 08:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Ohmygosh you're a tsm fanboy? Your opinion is invalid and no one gives a shit, you silly fanboy.

Besides, TSM has Reginald meaning they wont stand a chance because he's complete and utter garbage and shouldn't even be in a competitive team! I mean, look at how he plays.. he just... dies... so much, what a noob man. Haha. Oh, and he's super immature and a dick and all kinds of other stuff too!

Anyways....
    While it may go a bit overboard, most of the criticism towards reginald is justified. He is terribly inconsistent and he has had a lot of games where he makes really questionable plays and throws/come close to throwing (dat TF game vs Dignitas). Doesn´t mean he is bad, unlike other NA mids he is actually able to make plays, but you can´t possibly claim he is on the level of EU mids.

And don´t forget fan =/= fanboy. Fanboy is genererally used to describe the obnoxious fans who spam shit like "TSM". People don´t dislike TSM fans, they dislike the fanboys.