<Motion> is an Alliance guild on the Bloodhoof Realm. We are a small dedicated semi-hardcore 10 man raiding guild that have recently been setup in order to progress in 5.4. Our primary focus is end game heroic raiding content. We pride ourselves on creating a good suitable raiding atmosphere that is all working in unison to complete raiding achievements and see new content.

Raiding Times:

Wednesday - 8PM Server Time to 11PM Server Time
Thursday - 8PM Server Time to 11PM Server Time
Sunday - 8PM Server Time to 11PM Server Time

Monday - 8PM Server Time to 11PM Server Time - Only when new content is released as we feel we need this extra day to stay ahead of the curve.

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting in all area's at the moment and have one spot open for an additional officer. We welcome players that are coming back to the game for 5.4 and gear can be obtained pretty quickly to prepare us for 5.4.

Expectations
We require all players to be serious about raiding and as such have raid suitable characters. This means been gemmed, enchanged and in the best possible spec for the encounters. Players need to have a good understanding of mechanics and be able to avoid the fire - regardless of the color of the fire. Raid viable alts or raid viable off-specs may also be used in order to benefit the encounter so a good understanding of more than your main character would be beneficial. We do not want any player that is so focused on doing high numbers that they lose sight of the fact we'd rather they did less if it meant obtaining the kill.

In Return
We will offer free flasks, pots, food and repairs to all raiders. We will offer a small dedicated team that has a good atmosphere about it. A good stable environment that can provide a home for you and your social friends. End game content and hopefully some realm first achievements.

Applications
Applications can be made via our website http://motion.guildomatic.com - For any questions regarding the guild or about joining please contact me directly #Prid1609 and I will do my best to clear any queries.