Tips for heroic Windlord rotation

My guild is going to be doing heroic Windlord this week, I've been checking out world of logs for the right rotation and it appears I'm doing a lot wrong lol. I was under the impression that frost bomb was best for this fight, but I see many mages using nether tempest (I'm assuming with the glyph) - is this a dps increase over frost bomb? Also I've been blowing my arcane stacks but I suspect the top guys are just keeping six stacks... also, I see people are using flame strikes, but not every often (I've been trying to use them almost on CD, assuming bomb isn't up). Any help with the right rotation for this fight is greatly appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe this wouldn't lead to am TopWorldRank but with Mastery/RoP/NT i come out with 400k-450kDPS while sheeping a trapper.

-We're using bloodlust with the first Recklessness

-Prepull i choose a positon were i have my trapper for CC an the healer we kill first both have in range without to move.

7 - Sheep
    5 - RoP
    3 - MI
    2 - Prepot/AB
    0 - NT

After Pull i stack to 6charges use all AM proccs an Abarr an repeat until the healer is around 30/40%

After that Abarr@30/40% i stack to 6charges and switch to scorchweaving and save 2 AMproccs for the first recklessness

When the healer dies, pop bloodlust/pot (if ready again) and AT/AP Macro

After recklessness i switch back to 6stacks -> use all AMProccs -> Abarr until next addhealth is 30/40%

For recklessness again save 6stacks 2 AMproccs an always AP and AT and do scorchweaving

..so on until he is dead..

Deleted
    On HC when an add pack dies the boss takes 600% increased damage the fight is more about this part than the AOE part.

When using RoP you can use NT as a filler most of the time instead of weaving scorch, just tab to the next target and cast NT .... Though NT has a higher Mana cost (4500 vs 300) it also has a much higher damage yield roughly 70k base damage vs 30k damage of scorch NOT including the 50% cleave bonus of NT

Casting NT or any bomb on pull is very iffy, if the mob gets to close to a cc-ed mob I have seen the cc break to many times, I cast 2 ABs before I apply any bomb to be safe.

Flamestrike is pricey, mana wize at 18k though less than the fully stacked 25k of AB. it will do 7500 initial damage + five 4k ticks... or 27.500 damage per target, 6 targets
    = 165.000 damage.

At full mana, full stacks ABarr will hit (single target) for 150k, 6 targets 900k.
    While building your stacks your AB will hit for 50 40 30 20 and 10k less than normal, so you are exchanging 150k damage loss vs 900k damage gain by using ABarr to drop your stacks