Deleted

Leaked abilities for all classes!!!

Just read it on Reddit:

Jedi Consular
    Force Barrier: Projects a Force Barrier about you, granting immunity to all control, damage, and negative effects while channeled. This ability does not respect the global cooldown and can be used while controlled.
    Phase Walk: Activating this ability marks your current location for <<1>> seconds. When this ability is activated again, if you are within 60 meters of the marked location, you instantly return to the marked location. When returning to the marked location or when the effect ends, Phase Walk goes on cooldown for 45 seconds. Does not break stealth.
    Jedi Knight
    Dual Saber Throw: Throws both lightsabers in a straight line towards the target, dealing <<1>> weapon damage to all enemies directly in front of you up to 30 meters away. Affected enemies are slowed by 50% for <<2>> seconds. Requires two lightsabers.
    Saber Reflect: Reflects all direct single target ranged, Force, and tech attacks back to the attacker for <<1>> seconds.
    Trooper
    Electro Net: Fires an electro net that ensnares the target, reducing its movement speed by 50% and dealing <<1>> energy damage over 9 seconds. The damage dealt by the electro net increases by 20% for every second that the target remains moving. This effect stacks up to 10 times on enemy players or up to 5 times on any other target. Additionally, the electro net hinders the target, preventing the use of high mobility actions and escapes such as charges, vanishes, and speed boosts. Lasts <<2>> seconds.
    Shoulder Cannon: Deploys a shoulder cannon that gradually loads 4 missiles over time. Once loaded, the shoulder cannon can be triggered again to fire against an enemy target within 10 meters, launching 1 missile that deals <<1>> kinetic damage. A missile can be launched up to once per second. Loading and launching the shoulder cannon does not respect the global cooldown and can be done while controlled. Once all missiles have been loaded, depleting all missiles puts the shoulder cannon on cooldown for 1.5 minutes.
    Smuggler
    Hightail It: Roll forward 18 meters, freeing yourself from movement-impairing effects and landing crouched behind cover. While rolling, your chance to dodge attacks is increased by 100%.Can't do that while hindered.
    Ready for Anything: Upon entering cover, your stealth detection level begins to increase gradually, reaching up to 30 additional levels of stealth detection over the following 30 seconds. This effect ends when you leave cover.
    Scamper: Roll forward 12 meters. When slowed, you only roll forward 6 meters. While rolling, your chance to dodge melee and ranged attacks is increased by 30%. Does not break stealth. Cannot be used while immobilized.
    There is also alot of changes to every skill tree and talents, http://pastebin.com/6a8DUz1P
    check it out: http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen...r_all_classes/

Also new PvP items:

Portable Deflector Shield: Absorbs all incoming damage for 5s. (only usable in PvP)
    Emergency Shield Generator: Absorbs 33% of incoming damage for 60 seconds. (only usable in PvP)
    Targeting Beacon: Target enemy takes 30% more damage for 20 seconds (only usable in PvP)
    Incendiary Sprayer: Target enemy takes <<1>> burning damage every 3 seconds for 60 seconds. (only usable in PvP)
    Energy Redirection Field: Deals <<1>> damage and stuns for <<2>> seconds the next player to attack you. (only usable in PvP)
    Repulsor: Emits a pulse of energy knocking the user back from their target. (only usable in PvP)
    Last edited by mmoc1ae3a36840; 2013-02-11 at 12:01 AM.

Phase Walk: Activating this ability marks your current location for <<1>> seconds. When this ability is activated again, if you are within 60 meters of the marked location, you instantly return to the marked location. When returning to the marked location or when the effect ends, Phase Walk goes on cooldown for 45 seconds. Does not break stealth.
    ^ Sets port on goal post, gets ball, teleports.

So much for huttball.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    ^ Sets port on goal post, gets ball, teleports.

So much for huttball.
    correct me if i'm wrong, but I doubt the duration of the location mark is long enough to get from the goal post to the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong, but I doubt the duration of the location mark is long enough to get from the goal post to the ball.
    Maybe.

But consider that the middle of the field is about 80 yards from the post.
    You could park, stealthed, between the two lower fires, unstealth as the ball is thrown to you, and port instantly to the post. /shrug.

We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Then you let your teammate run into the gutter before the score line. You throw to the Sage/Sorcerer and he teleports back.

But honestly, I don't think that would work. Like, you would drop the ball automaticly.

Force Sprint already ruins huttball

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Maybe.

But consider that the middle of the field is about 80 yards from the post.
    You could park, stealthed, between the two lower fires, unstealth as the ball is thrown to you, and port instantly to the post. /shrug.

We shall see.
    First of all, the numbers would change. It's test servers after all. Secondly, I doubt that it would be possible to do that. Probably when you active it, you'll drop the ball. Exactly how vanish would make an assassin/operative to lose the ball.

Still, very sick move.

I wonder what BH equivalent of Shoulder Cannon would be. Shooting rockets from his wrist would be lame

Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    Like, you would drop the ball automaticly.
    That is something that could work.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 11:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    Probably when you active it, you'll drop the ball. Exactly how vanish would make an assassin/operative to lose the ball.
    Ideally, but it would be smart to start voicing the opinion that that's how it should work rather than just trusting the developers to know that.

Deleted
    Force Barrier: Projects a Force Barrier about you, granting immunity to all control, damage, and negative effects while channeled. This ability does not respect the global cooldown and can be used while controlled.

Can't wait for that one on my main (SI Healer). I take it these are the new abilities from the 51-55 grind? Cool.

Shoulder launcher sounds AWESOME. hopefully they give it a nice graphic and not like... your shoulder plate is throwing missles... lol

wow, the predator shoulder cannon sounds really amazing. I hope the bounty hunter will get the same and not some poor other animation.

but the sorceror abilities dont seem like much fun at all. the ice block is sure helpful but I'd rather have something fun.
    and about huttball, I doubt it would be a problem to let the ball drop after that ability is used. other games habe don that, too, with overpowered abilities in capture the flag scenarios.
    Last edited by moff; 2013-02-11 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post
    Shoulder launcher sounds AWESOME. hopefully they give it a nice graphic and not like... your shoulder plate is throwing missles... lol
    umm if it is a SHOULDER Cannon should it no launch from your SHOULDER ???? besides the trooper PvP chest has the 4 missile shoulder setup so this would make perfect use outta such a chest piece i always wanted that for the chest an wondered if they would ever do something like that

Deleted
    New fucking AWESOME Vigilance/Vengeance - Guardian/Juggernaut talent:

Keening: Increases the damage dealt by your burning effects by <<x>>%. In addition, your Master Strike and burning damage has a <<y>>% chance to trigger Keening, which finishes the cooldown on Dispatch and makes your next Dispatch free and usable on a target with any health level. This effect cannot occur more than once every 20 seconds.

I had said that such abilities should be added but it should be on a CD. I shall find my post with my predictions for future abilities and see on how many I hit the nail on the head
    Last edited by mmoc1ae3a36840; 2013-02-11 at 02:04 AM.

These were posted 5 days ago or more. Their validity is questionable.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=595270

a lot of it just sounds like a wish list made up by a giddy gamer

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    umm if it is a SHOULDER Cannon should it no launch from your SHOULDER ???? besides the trooper PvP chest has the 4 missile shoulder setup so this would make perfect use outta such a chest piece i always wanted that for the chest an wondered if they would ever do something like that
    Pretty sure he is saying that he hopes it isn't just a case where your normal armor just starts shooting rockets pulled out of the ether from the vicinity of your shoulder, and that an actual launcher animates instead.

Jedi Knight
    Dual Saber Throw: Throws both lightsabers in a straight line towards the target, dealing <<1>> weapon damage to all enemies directly in front of you up to 30 meters away. Affected enemies are slowed by 50% for <<2>> seconds. Requires two lightsabers.
    Saber Reflect: Reflects all direct single target ranged, Force, and tech attacks back to the attacker for <<1>> seconds.

Oh ok so ability guardians can't use cause it requirest TWO lightsabers. Seriously WTF is this shit...

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Jedi Knight

Oh ok so ability guardians can't use cause it requirest TWO lightsabers. Seriously WTF is this shit...
    if you analyse carefully each abilities, there are one per advance class.

Does not break stealth means it's a scoundrel/shadow abilities
    shoulder canon is 10 meter range, thus probably a vanguard ability
    landing crouch in cover indicate a gunslinger ability
    and yes, dual saber throw appears to be a sentinal ability
    which probably means that spell reflect is a guardians only ability though it's not obvious from the description.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    if you analyse carefully each abilities, there are one per advance class.

Does not break stealth means it's a scoundrel/shadow abilities
    shoulder canon is 10 meter range, thus probably a vanguard ability
    landing crouch in cover indicate a gunslinger ability
    and yes, dual saber throw appears to be a sentinal ability
    which probably means that spell reflect is a guardians only ability though it's not obvious from the description.
    Well that means DPS Juggs are fucked...

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    not sure that a simple saber throw would completly screw guardians and jugg dps, especially that they already have a saber throw, they do gain in survivability though.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2013-02-12 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    not sure that a simple saber throw would completly screw guardians and jugg dps, especially that they already have a saber throw, they do gain in survivability though.
    It awesome for PvP as its AoE with slow plus for PvE it will probably do more damage than cleave.

Quote Originally Posted by adezero View Post
    SNIP....

a lot of it just sounds like a wish list made up by a giddy gamer
    Except that they were data mined from the game files.

Granted that doesn't mean they will show up in the way they were seen but so far, not really "made up"