Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windthorn View Post
    Maybe true for you, however certainly for me I am finding haste over mastery yield better procs and Dps overall even in heavy aoe encounters where you'd think that mastery would be stronger. Just my own personal experience.
    I haven't said that haste isn't the way to go, or that it isn't a dps increase, I am however saying that your sample size are too small to base an opinion on due to the RNG nature of the RPPM system. Which kinda gets proven when you can get a different amount of thunderhawks on a pull-per-pull bais.

But yes, haste should be the way to go when you have any RPPM items because it will, on average, be more procs than with a mastery setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    I haven't said that haste isn't the way to go, or that it isn't a dps increase, I am however saying that your sample size are too small to base an opinion on due to the RNG nature of the RPPM system. Which kinda gets proven when you can get a different amount of thunderhawks on a pull-per-pull bais.

But yes, haste should be the way to go when you have any RPPM items because it will, on average, be more procs than with a mastery setup.
    Oh I wasn't disagreeing with the sample size being small. It's all I have to compare but I will be looking and comparing resets to see how much better haste is over mastery. Just sharing my experiences with the community is all .

Hello,

I would like some help deciding which trinket i should focus on obtaining. I currently have Bad juju (522) and the VP trinket

My group wont let me need on all 4 5.2 trinkets so I would like to know what are the BIS trinkets for a SV hunter. If possible the other classes too but SV first since I am specced that atm.

I get the feeling its juju and renktai but I thought i would post ask here . Thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlooolz View Post
    Hello,

I would like some help deciding which trinket i should focus on obtaining. I currently have Bad juju (522) and the VP trinket

My group wont let me need on all 4 5.2 trinkets so I would like to know what are the BIS trinkets for a SV hunter. If possible the other classes too but SV first since I am specced that atm.

I get the feeling its juju and renktai but I thought i would post ask here . Thank you.
    You have a good feeling

I had 2 (TWO!) procs of Rentaki's blades yesterday on our H-Jin'rokh kill. It was sad.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I had 2 (TWO!) procs of Rentaki's blades yesterday on our H-Jin'rokh kill. It was sad.
    You sure did something to piss off the RNG gods .

Quote Originally Posted by ishyhunt View Post
    You have a good feeling
    Yay well thats nice to hear. We actually 12/12 normal so am just wondering if i should be saving coins for Lei shens trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by mrlooolz View Post
    Yay well thats nice to hear. We actually 12/12 normal so am just wondering if i should be saving coins for Lei shens trinket.
    No, don't do that. It's worse than renataki and bad juju atm. If they buff it, maybe..

All this discussion about "is this old trinket better or worse than this new RPPM trinket" is making me go insane. Do you people not realize that the proc rate on RPPM can go anywhere from 10-50% depending on RNG and your Haste levels. There is also no way to measure a magical Haste breakpoint that will suddenly make a RPPM trinket better.

2nd coin this week, heroic bad juju
    2 coins 2 trinkets hc, 1 thunderforged. What's next?

With these 2 trinkets + 2pcs set bonus, i'm going to try haste >crit.
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2013-04-01 at 12:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    2nd coin this week, heroic bad juju
    2 coins 2 trinkets hc, 1 thunderforged. What's next?

With these 2 trinkets + 2pcs set bonus, i'm going to try haste >crit.

Share plox

1st 10 minutes testing this... I'm having a lack of gnomes proccing. I mean, 4 renataki procs for 1 bad juju proc. with full haste (9500 haste).
    Hope that in raiding it's different.

Did you also do agi + haste orange gems?

Could you also try MM with only Steady, Aimed, Chimera and Powershot? Would love to see uptimes and damage like that. Maegera if you are doing that, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    Did you also do agi + haste orange gems?

Could you also try MM with only Steady, Aimed, Chimera and Powershot? Would love to see uptimes and damage like that. Maegera if you are doing that, perhaps?
    After the raid, went on to dummies and tested full haste mode, sv. 9500 haste. Bad juju had a shitty proc chance.
    Haven't tried MM, tomorrow during the raid will see in either MM and SV if these proc chances get better, because i had a far more better uptime with the vp trinket(bing an old school trinket) than the bad juju.

How much haste rating is needed (or %) to get 1 RPPM? Is that even possible?
    Last edited by Ruffles; 2013-04-01 at 08:12 AM.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    After the raid, went on to dummies and tested full haste mode, sv. 9500 haste. Bad juju had a shitty proc chance.
    Haven't tried MM, tomorrow during the raid will see in either MM and SV if these proc chances get better, because i had a far more better uptime with the vp trinket(bing an old school trinket) than the bad juju.
    Did you have 10% haste pet out?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    You probably had the lfr version. Don't expect it below heroic or heroic tf, to proc frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    You probably had the lfr version. Don't expect it below heroic or heroic tf, to proc frequently.
    They have the same RPPM...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    They have the same RPPM...
    No they don't, higher ilvl gives it a slightly higher RPPM value.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    No they don't, higher ilvl gives it a slightly higher RPPM value.
    That is only for the trinkets with procs that don't scale with ilvls. Such as, Rune of Re-Origination, and Unerring Visions of Lei Shen.