Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidz View Post
    Of course shes not turning evil... SHES ALREADY EVIL! Look what happened to Arthas and Kael when they got close to her, they turned as evil as she did. Who is next, Thrall and Varian?
    Kalecgos better protect himself before dipping his wizard staff into that mana pool.

Deleted
    Cool, though I don't really see the evil in it. If Lor'themar used his golems to start squashing innocent orcs into the dirt, then yeah. All we know at the moment is that he wants them so the elves have something to use against Garrosh should the time come. Jaina's position is similar though a bit more iffy, still not evil though, in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidz View Post
    Of course shes not turning evil... SHES ALREADY EVIL! Look what happened to Arthas and Kael when they got close to her, they turned as evil as she did. Who is next, Thrall and Varian?
    Quoted for truth.

We can't let a crazy chick like her roam free with such overhelming powers.

Vote for Jaina as an upcoming raid boss. Maybe throw in Modera and Vereesa as her sidekicks as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would very much like to see in the future Lor'themar and the Sin'dorei using the resources and loot they've plundered from both the Isle of Thunder and from their efforts through the reliquary used to rebuild Silvermoon and restore Quel'thalas, sometime later seeing this unfold in the form of an updated Eversong Woods and Ghostlands. Maybe see the Blood Elves reserve engineer the titan technology they get from the throne of thunder to improve their arcane golems.

As for Jania I'd like at the very least for her to experience a type of epiphany where she realizes what she has become. Perhaps in the Siege of Orgrimmar we have to calm her down or knock her out cold. Not kill exactly her but stop her from going overboard now that she can unleash her full strength against Garrosh with Horde also invested in ending his reign.

Deleted
    I'm confused. Since when "arms race" is evil?

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Sorry Alliance, we have Jesus on our side.
    Anduin is Horde now ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Anduin is Horde now ?
    Yea, he's their new Faction Leader, what they don't know is that he's still loyal to Alliance :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Theron's motive for fighting Lei Shen to begin with was to find something like this... to use against Garrosh and whatever WMD the guy gets his hands on next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ultimately they're doing what Anduin is warning the player and Wrathion against - using some WMD style power for their own cause, just as Garrosh is.

Both Jaina and Lor'themar will no doubt be fine in the end, but it will be interesting to see how they use this new power and how it's presented in-game, especially Jaina due to her being an already super OP Mage .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Theron's motive for fighting Lei Shen to begin with was to find something like this... to use against Garrosh and whatever WMD the guy gets his hands on next.
    Thats my thought too. Lor'themar is smart in terms of how things are shaping out. He knows full well what Jaina did to the sunreavers and we know how they pissed him off, but he also knows the thread he's standing on with Garrosh and how, given the state of things happening in the horde, if he was faced with leading his people away from it, he would need something as insurance, to protect his people from the alliance and Garrosh's retribution.

Not that the blood elves are going anywhere of course, its just a plot device.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    They'll go neutral, with all existing blood elf characters remaining in the Horde, but new ones will have to choose which faction they want to belong to.
    Whoever joins the Alliance will get their eyes changed to blue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    They'll go neutral, with all existing blood elf characters remaining in the Horde, but new ones will have to choose which faction they want to belong to.
    Whoever joins the Alliance will get their eyes changed to blue.
    Most likely they will go up to the leadership of the Horde, not leaving it. Right now they are the ones with on the best position to strike Garrosh down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Most likely they will go up to the leadership of the Horde, not leaving it. Right now they are the ones with on the best position to strike Garrosh down.
    No orc will ever accept a blood elf to lead them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know who Lor'themar Theron is. I just recall killing him for a Black War Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    No orc will ever accept a blood elf to lead them.
    Like they would have a word at the end. Winners (which will be the rebels) will decide it.

Imo Jaina and Lor will be the ones who joins alliance/horde in the final battle against Garrosh and they require this items to help us against him.
    Also i doubt Jaina will become evil enough that Blizzard make her into a raid boss,she might cool down once she sees Garrosh defeated.Jaina being one of the most powerful mages known alive atm,i hope Blizzard will leave her alone.

OK:

A: There is nothing in anything Lor'themar says that has him TELLING YOU you need to get blood. If YOU, the guy with the quest figured out you need to use blood to get the construct working, then that isn't on Lor'themar's head.

B: Compared to Jaina, Lor'themar sounds extremely reasonable in his approach. Jaina sounds more and more like an insane degenerate on par with someone like Sylvanas, or Garrosh himself "We can't let Garrosh have this power, We will have the power instead!" Seriously? She's become what she hates.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 04:20 AM ----------

Thrall got out when he did, in anything Aggra saved him from being corrupted by Jaina's influence. Varian, the only chance he has now is either hook up with Tyrande or swear celibacy
    You do recall what happened last few times Garrosh got his hands on something powerful, do you? attempting to make Sha empowered troops, and nuking a city. I think she of all people has the best reason on why Garrosh should not be able to get powerful things.
    Last edited by eillas; 2013-02-10 at 03:04 PM.

Thats my thought too. Lor'themar is smart in terms of how things are shaping out. He knows full well what Jaina did to the sunreavers and we know how they pissed him off, but he also knows the thread he's standing on with Garrosh and how, given the state of things happening in the horde, if he was faced with leading his people away from it, he would need something as insurance, to protect his people from the alliance and Garrosh's retribution.

They aren't going anywhere, but I would be very surprised if this particular plot point doesn't play a role in the Horde rebellion coming up. Lor'themar hasn't seriously considered overthrowing Garrosh because it's not practical for the Blood Elves to do it on their own. However with Vol'jin, Thrall, and Baine rebelling as well, the circumstances change and it becomes far more feasible.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    B: Compared to Jaina, Lor'themar sounds extremely reasonable in his approach. Jaina sounds more and more like an insane degenerate on par with someone like Sylvanas, or Garrosh himself "We can't let Garrosh have this power, We will have the power instead!" Seriously? She's become what she hates.
    I fail to see why you're making Jaina out as completely insane. Taking power away that could be used by Garrosh sounds pretty good and sound. Her intent to use it against Garrosh to help end the war also sounds pretty sound.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-02-10 at 03:49 PM.

I've been saying it for ages,

Jaina needs a kicking and im sure Arthas will return with Kael sitting next to him both of them riding anubarak with onyxia and death wing as their adds in a multi boss v boss v player fight. You saw it here first!

on topic, interesting developments. Quite liking where the elves are going more powered up war golems?