Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Repeated bashing of "easy targets", e.g. Bieber and Twilight. Everyone already knows that it's mostly young girls who like those and bashing them just makes you seem unimaginative for not going after a harder target.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a lot of internet stuff that annoys me.
    I hate when people have to post pictures of them getting over cancer or some disease/injury they had. Sounds cynical but come on, is there really a need to post that on the internet to people you don't even know? Just keep that stuff private because 9/10, people won't really care even though they say stuff like "Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!" They'll forget about you in a couple of hours.

The number of relationship issues on this forum and on other sites. Really? I don't think people from a video game forum are going to be of much help. Another thing that should be private and discussed with people you know in real life.

The "Bro, do you even lift?" meme. It's not even funny, like at all, and im the kind of person that finds humor in a lot of things.

Internet speak in general. Not sure if this is much of a fad anymore but I simply HATE when i see shit like "noob" or "hax" it's really stupid and annoying.

The whole Facebook and Twitter shit. I just simply hate those sites so much for so many reasons.

The constant begging of thumbs up/views on Youtube. Like for example "I once did a thing and something happened!! Thumbs up this comment if you have ever done this!" or "Hey guys I just started an account here and made some really cool videos can you please go to my channel to watch them so I can get views and get more recognized? Please?" Is it really that important in your life to get a thumbs up on a comment you made or to get people to watch your retarded videos?

I'm sure there's more but I can't think of them right now.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2013-02-11 at 04:29 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

My Little Pony - I mean no offence to anyone who watches it, and you're free to do so, but any grown man who watches a girly kid show about ponies seriously needs to hand in his man card.

Deleted
    Forum community's: Everybody always knows better then the previous poster, people in general are dicks, self proclaimed experts and most of the time stupid, narrowminded or whiney assholes.

(these are the reasons I visit online forums, they give me a superior feeling)

Also people fail to recognize my genius and don't realize that there are only 2 kinds of opinions: my opinion or the wrong opinion.

Oh yeah, I also forgot people who don't understand irony and people who are offended by simple jokes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lashmoo View Post
    While I don't get the allure of MLP, what makes me curious is when people respond in a manner similar to yours over what someone else decides to watch. Just don't understand why it should even be an issue to you.
    I would say 99% of people would not have issue with MLP if it werent with the over-excessive amounts of posts on it.
    No matter what site you go to, theres pony pictures.
    Forums like this? Signatures, avatars everywhere - thankfully whole conversation about series is kept on that one thread.
    Go to twitter? Someone goes brony eventually and starts to post mlp stuff (or its on trending or whatever). More rare there thankfully, justin bieber has the trending feed going nuts.
    Facebook? Some page/friend will start posting "fan art" with ponies! ^_^
    Tumblr/weheartit/pintrest/whatever? No matter what fandom you are in, there will always pop pony pictures of the fandom. No matter if its death metal band that almost summon devil itself in their songs - someone draws the band as cute pink ponies
    Go to conventions about anime/fandom/hobbies - some guys/girls are dressed as ponies. Ok then..

Just watch it but why people have to be so "on your face" about it, beats me.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    I would say 99% of people would not have issue with MLP if it werent with the over-excessive amounts of posts on it.
    Forums like this? Signatures, avatars everywhere - thankfully whole conversation about series is kept on that one thread.
    Go to twitter? Someone goes brony eventually and starts to post mlp stuff (or its on trending or whatever). More rare there thankfully, justin bieber has the trending feed going nuts.
    Tumblr/weheartit/pintrest/whatever? No matter what fandom you are in, there will always pop pony pictures of the fandom. No matter if its death metal band that almost summon devil itself in their songs - someone draws the band as cute pink ponies
    Go to conventions about anime/fandom/hobbies - some guys/girls are dressed as ponies. Ok then..

Yea, those people are sooooo annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    The constant begging of thumbs up/views on Youtube. Like for example "I once did a thing and something happened!! Thumbs up this comment if you have ever done this!" or "Hey guys I just started an account here and made some really cool videos can you please go to my channel to watch them so I can get views and get more recognized? Please?" Is it really that important in your life to get a thumbs up on a comment you made or to get people to watch your retarded videos?
    This has always really annoyed me. People that sit around all day and beg people to watch their videos. Spamming twitch tv streams or youtube links in trade should be a no no.

People do this with Adventure Time, is it a big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Yea, those people are sooooo annoying...
    I can't tell sometimes in your post if you're a pony lover or not hehe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Never heard of it so clearly not as annoying and "in your face" as MLP

You pretty much nailed it as to why I hate the whole MLP crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I can't tell sometimes in your post if you're a pony lover or not hehe.
    Always assume im being sarcastic.

I believe Kalyyn once called me "snarky as fuck"

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Never seen it as prolific as with the ponies

10+ Year Old Account
    All the fads!!

Bronies,most disturbing shit ever created since chernobyl.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    All the fads!!
    Like American Football?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that YOLO shit got old quick.
    Youtube whores
    Advice Image Memes omfg

Quote Originally Posted by Stocking View Post
    Gurl Gamerz
    This too.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    Bronies,most disturbing shit ever created since chernobyl.
    I like we made enough of an impression for you to mold your avatar by it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like American Football?
    Fads don't last as long as football.

I like we made enough of an impression for you to mold your avatar by it.
    That avatar made my day.