What to do with excess honor?

I don't need it for gear, I have EVERY SINGLE HONOR AND JP HEIRLOOM ITEM, the cata trade goods are pretty worthless, and I'm not an enchanter. Advice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Convert them into the Motes of Harmony?

Quote Originally Posted by Bassch View Post
    I'm mining/herb, but I guess I could use them at the harmony vendor... thanks !

You could buy old content weapons and sell them back for gold. There is a rogue OH dagger that costs 105 honor and sells back to vendor for 16G. So like 152 gold per 1000 honor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    I don't need it for gear, I have EVERY SINGLE HONOR AND JP HEIRLOOM ITEM, the cata trade goods are pretty worthless, and I'm not an enchanter. Advice?
    Have you upgraded all your gear? Assuming that's a yes, go get yourself an Off-spec, and then upgrade that :P

After that's done, I *think* you can still convert 375 honor -> 250 justice, but please don't take that for fact.

And yes like Tyrean said, buying weapons and selling them for cash is also a decent use for your otherwise useless points.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

Deleted
    Buying the rogue dagger is the most gold efficient thing to do. I'm making thousands of gold per week that way just by doing what I like doing. I dread the day they are going to put an end to that.

Well they announced 5.2 will hopefully be dropping on Feb. 26th. If you are full malevolent and fully updraged then buy motes of harmony. Otherwise convert honor into Justice until capped and then cap honor again so you can buy the most gear you can when patch drops. Any of my toons that have Dreadful gear will be capped before patch drop so I can quickly upgrade them to malevolent.

Heh, I upgraded all my gear (been upgraded for ages now), upgraded my shitty pve gear after converting to justice, leveled alch/inscription by buying motes from pvp vendor then buy from the uhm.. guy?, so I've maxed 2 professions for next to nothing. I wouldn't say the cata stuff is completely useless, Hypnotic dust goes for about 200g/stack on my server, so I could make money from it and be happy, but meh, I'm not a person to play the ah and reach the gold cap, so I take what I can get. Apparently, my season total of honor earned is about 350k or something... Which sounds a bit off, given I had over 100k in S11 - not sure if the counting was reset or whatever. So tired of having stupid honor stacking up

Deleted
    Save them for 5.2, when overflow of CQ will be converted to honor, so if you're capped you get gold?! Or even MORE HONOR! mmmm, honor.

First i converted to JP and when patch hits I'll convert back, you lose some points but it's still a head start and you don't need them anyways.

After that, buy the mutilators.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassch View Post
    This is what I do...but then I have nothing to do with my motes>.<
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose