Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Aragorn isn't the ranger, legolas is
    Regarding GW1 that's distorting the facts. In gw1 every class could use every weapon but some classes had ways of improving the damage on certain weapons. Warriors got special sword/hammer/axe skills sins got daggers and rangers had bows.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpe6oH2jZjM

look at that use of bonefire and torch throw! not to mention all those evades with the one hand sword!! He's -clearly- just a melee ranger.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Tinnvar, Email me Ulteir at gmail com (Can't PM since my post count is only 4 atm.)

Imo he's more of a warrior just like borromir. That's where the "issues" between borromir and aragorn come from. They are basically the same only aragorn is the true human king whilst borromir is the guardian(title, not class) of mordor.

BTW is this turning around speed regarding mouse or keyboard turning? Since I turn with my mouse and have no issues with the speed at all, it basically moves as fast as I move my mouse.

edit: turned it up to max I can now succesfully do 2.5rotations when jumping...
    Last edited by Meledelion; 2013-02-18 at 10:53 PM.

Aragorn is clearly a melee ranger. Tolkien stated so himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Imo he's more of a warrior just like borromir. That's where the "issues" between borromir and aragorn come from. They are basically the same only aragorn is the true human king whilst borromir is the guardian(title, not class) of mordor.
    You mean Gondor

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Yea looks like the meme altered my brain

One is not simply a guardian of Gondor...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.