I'm making this thread because I think the other thread got massively derailed by the title.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPisthelifeforme View Post
With everything we see Garrosh's horde do day in, and day out we understand he will be the final boss of the expansion. Now how would these things be viewed if we were not told he was the final boss? Why would Blizzard "spoil" their own expansion? Was it to keep Horde players who didn't agree with the Warchief with the Horde, since they would take their revenge?

There are many questions to be asked, but I was curious if Garrosh was NOT going to be the final boss for Mists of Pandaria, would this affect how you viewed him?

Edit: For me, I would not view him as the villain he will soon be, and I guess I would be more interested in how Blizzard is writing the new Horde. This could potentially be why they said he would be the end boss?
Without knowing that Garrosh will be turned on by everyone. There would be much more credence to the claim that Garrosh's views are shared by the people of the Horde. At least until 5.1 came out. The spoiler prevents the backlash Blizzard could have faced for turning the Horde into the "bad guys" when the 2 WoW factions aren't supposed to be so definitive.