Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Are you kidding, Pokémon has probably the highest amount of recognized "characters" in any RPG ever, including their names.
    So what. While actually playing the game, my experience will only be affected to the smallest possible amount. Even in extreme cases like if there existed a hyper-realistic hobo named 'Bob'
    In Gen 1, you could spam-Wrap people to death and win. Fun gameplay.
    Do I have to list all the great games I know in which you can cheese the enemy.
    It's gonna be a long list let me tell you.
    Also I didn't use wrap anyway so idk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    %chance crit is bullshit anyway, idk.
    Good thing your favourite game ever dota 2 has no RNG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasen Ibaraki View Post
    Good thing your favourite game ever dota 2 has no RNG
    I've told everyone and will continue to tell them that in terms of appreciation, DotA is only like top 30-40 at best.

Deleted
    Gameplay is subjective, sound quality is minor (you listen to youtube rips and not 320kbps? etc etc), graphics are the third-most irrelevant thing in video gaming quality.
    What's that got to do with anything? Now you're just whining about what I do instead of giving solid arguements. Gameplay is not subjective when the mathematics and systems in Gen I are incomplete and inefficient.
    >Edge cases matter when all you're doing is pve anyway.
    Yeah because silly things like wrap lasting forever or 100% hit OHKOs are really fair.
    %chance crit is bullshit anyway, idk.
    Still way more consistent in other gens.
    So what.
    Pokémon like Carvahna in Gen 3 or Hitmonlee in Gen 1-3 are useless until this change got through. Fire Punch / Ice Punch / Thunder Punch got extra damage from Hitmonlee's "special" stat, which was his worst stat, rendering his entire kit useless. Carvahna is a Water/Dark type, Water and Dark were calculated with Sp. Atk which was his worst stat. Literally nothing was boosted by his high attack stats.
    This mechanic rendered several pokémon useless, even in pve.
    Then I'll throw out another opinion: you WILL look retarded when holding a 2DoorStopper. It just looks bad.
    You already get strange looks when you whip out your 3DS in public anyway.
    And the gameplay only got better with each generation. In Gen 1, you could spam-Wrap people to death and win. Fun gameplay.
    Yeah spam wrap/fire spin is really fun huehuehue.
    Do I have to list all the great games I know in which you can cheese the enemy.
    It's gonna be a long list let me tell you.
    Also I didn't use wrap anyway so idk.
    It's not about cheesing your enemy, it's about other gens making it harder to cheese.

I trucking love fire spin and wrap

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    no FLAC? wow
    I have one FLAC file.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasen Ibaraki View Post
    [video=youtube;0O6cHuY4NUQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O6cHuY4NUQ[video]
    I already saw this in the related videos of the video you sent me :c

Also R.I.P. my? Steam

Deleted

;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    I trucking love fire spin and wrap
    this everytime -_- arghhhhhhhh

how many pokemons are there in total with new gen -_- i havent even caught the first 151 fml

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/191yi43pk7egujpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

Erm, I dunno if spoiler, but seems Nintendo are trying to give X some other mega evolutions.
    why does the one on right looks like digemon..... (sorry i wasnt into digimon you digimon fans)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    when i say stop
    you
    fucking
    stop

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( now I'm sad

do you feel proud? i asked you guys to stop..... i trusted you that when i'd say no....
    kek XD

i hate pokemon
    did somebody say pokemon??
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    What's that got to do with anything? Now you're just whining about what I do instead of giving solid arguements.
    Point being that clearly, human beings can live without high sound quality, even if a higher sound quality for that exact same thing exists. e.g. you.
    Gameplay is not subjective when the mathematics and systems in Gen I are incomplete and inefficient.
    And if I prefer the "incomplete" and "inefficient" math? What if the other gens are "bloated" and "unnecessarily padded"?

Yeah because silly things like wrap lasting forever or 100% hit OHKOs are really fair.
    Unless you cheese enemies or play against other players, this will practically never happen to you. I happen to do neither.

Pokémon like Carvahna in Gen 3 or Hitmonlee in Gen 1-3 are useless until this change got through. Fire Punch / Ice Punch / Thunder Punch got extra damage from Hitmonlee's "special" stat, which was his worst stat, rendering his entire kit useless. Carvahna is a Water/Dark type, Water and Dark were calculated with Sp. Atk which was his worst stat. Literally nothing was boosted by his high attack stats.
    This mechanic rendered several pokémon useless, even in pve.
    Whatever man I play Pokémon to collect anyway. In terms of beating Elite Four or whatever it doesn't matter because all my Pokémon will be level 100 and swagged out as fuck.

Look if you want to come with arguments don't bother with balanced Pokémon strength in any way. Unless it's my favoritest Pokémon and he can't even kill a level 80 Splashikarp, it doesn't matter to me.

Whatever man I play Pokémon to collect anyway. In terms of beating Elite Four or whatever it doesn't matter because all my Pokémon will be level 100 and swagged out as fuck.
    Stream this pls

Deleted
    Stream this pls
    I played mostly when I was a kid and had time.
    Between tryhard DotA, schoolwork, and other shit, do you seriously think I have time for this in a timely manner. Keep in mind I'm a fickle gamer.

wow I love league of legends
    Kitty pls

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    when i say stop
    you
    fucking
    stop

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( now I'm sad

do you feel proud? i asked you guys to stop..... i trusted you that when i'd say no....
    HOW DARE YOU GUYS HURT MIONES FEELINGS HE/SHE IS MY FRIEND. you have truly offended me. To rectify this i shall write the home owners association and form a formal complaint against you all. Be warned if you dont stahp i shall have to write a second letter.

Deleted
    Oh no

Not the letters

Anything but the letters D: