Level 60 Frost DK Help

Hello everyone, Well I am a level 60 Frost Dk and I mainly do DPS but I was wondering what is a good rotation and gear for me too use, I suck at making a rotation set and was wondering if anyone could tell me theirs that work well. I wanna PvP and deal lots of damage, I dont mind switching to blood or something any helps on my characters gear,build and rotation please?

My character name is Mfcamo

The dk starting gear is good enough until northrend

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    The dk starting gear is good enough until northrend
    what about rotations

Deleted
    Doesnt the spellbook like literally tell you how to push your buttons in each spec?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MFCAMO View Post
    what about rotations
    It's pvp, you don't have a rotation.

Chains of ice if they are at range, howling blast otherwise. Get both diseases up, womp on em with oblit and dump RP with frost strike. A good idea is to macro Deathgrip and Chains of Ice together. Mindfreeze casters then global them. Death strike when low on HP.

Other then that there isn't much else to it. You will likely run into mostly DK's since the 58/60 brackets are filled with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Any plate with gem sockets in it works, just put in Northerend Str gems in them and you'll Over power anything till mid northerend. Also buying soldier gear off the AH helps.