10+ Year Old Account

Active, mature SMP server?

I've never really been into playing Minecraft because it gets boring quite quickly on your own. Besides that, there's nobody to show your off to. Recently I've started watching these videos made by Etho where he plays on the Mindcrack SMP server. This has made me want to play an SMP server as well.

So my question is: Does anybody know an active, mature SMP server similar to the Mindcrack one which doesn't require you to be 18 or accepts 17 year old players? I've looked around, but the "mature" servers all require you to be 18+ and the ones that seemed interesting to me for some reason are offline.

You could just "say" you are 18. unless you act like a child, no one would know. its not like you are carded to get on a minecraft server

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    You could just "say" you are 18. unless you act like a child, no one would know. its not like you are carded to get on a minecraft server
    True, but I wouldn't want to start on a server with a lie >_< Guess I'll just have to do that though

Well...I am looking for people to start populating mine if you want...

Just started it up the other day, so it's pretty open right now. Free to pick a plot.

If you are interested, lemme know.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Ladies and gents, we have this thread for server listings ;-)

There's also http://www.minecraftforum.net/ as another huge resource.

Worth a look here. I'll close this thread now as that one should satisfy your needs.