Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[Music] Lil Wayne Hospitalized, In Critical Condition

To much promethazine and sprite mixed with xanax I guess caused him to have seizures.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ef=mostpopular

Oh wow. Hope he feels better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't care that much, I never liked his music and he always seemed really douchy. That being said though, I hope he pulls through.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    I honestly don't care that much, I never liked his music and he always seemed really douchy. That being said though, I hope he pulls through.
    Using the term music loosely there. But aside his talents or lack thereof, I hope he gets better soon.

Lil Wayne on a song that leaked 3 days ago:

I got Xanax, Percocet, Promethazine with Codeine

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really feel bad for people that overdose.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's more important things to worry about than him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I see. That's something.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    got to agree with this. i almost don't care if he makes it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    I am just speculating, I didn't see anywhere he overdosed but tge drugs that he raps about doing do cause seizures so it is very possible.

Deleted
    having his musical creativity surgically removed for the good of all mankind!

I hope he comes back mute, deaf and braindead.
    Oh wait, the latter was already accomplished, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    having his musical creativity surgically removed for the good of all mankind!
    Wouldn't he have to have some first in order for it to be removed?

Deleted
    Well, that's what you get for doing stupid shit.
    Hope he learned something from this.

I love the people who like to bash his creativity. The man's resume speaks for itself. He has his hands in pretty much the entire music industry right now. Most people who bash him for no creativity don't even like rap, so chances are they have only heard his radio stuff... which is exactly that, mainstream music meant to move units. Which he does. To truly get the feel for Wayne as an artist you have to listen to the stuff he puts out for free on his mixtapes or even the stuff that doesn't become singles on his albums. His lyrical skills are off the charts when he actually wants to make that kind of stuff. Don't blame him for making the music that is going to make him more money than you will ever dream of seeing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxilar View Post
    I love the people who like to bash his creativity. The man's resume speaks for itself. He has his hands in pretty much the entire music industry right now. Most people who bash him for no creativity don't even like rap, so chances are they have only heard his radio stuff... which is exactly that, mainstream music meant to move units. Which he does. To truly get the feel for Wayne as an artist you have to listen to the stuff he puts out for free on his mixtapes or even the stuff that doesn't become singles on his albums. His lyrical skills are off the charts when he actually wants to make that kind of stuff. Don't blame him for making the music that is going to make him more money than you will ever dream of seeing.
    You really didnt need to make an alt account just for that.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Not bashing his creativity i just dont like him in general music or as a person. Only reason i care if he lives is because he died well it would be a while before any news site i use would have an actual news headline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    his guitar playing is no hoax though thats for sure

I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Draxilar View Post
    And you suck up to him, even though he probably cares about you about as much as anyone else who buys his albums. Aproximatly not at all.