Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Felt like a pc port from the beginning with the engines severe limitations. I also like how they lied to us with the 6 skills being about gameplay and not conforming to the controller limitations like we said in the beginning.

"Too much people just like to hate D3."

People who hate on d3 are really bad or have invested a ton of time in the game already.

This game feels like it was made for consoles. I will however wait for reviews to come out before I buy it unlike the PC version which I had preordered for like a year.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Felt like a pc port from the beginning with the engines severe limitations. I also like how they lied to us with the 6 skills being about gameplay and not conforming to the controller limitations like we said in the beginning.

"Too much people just like to hate D3."

People who hate on d3 are really bad or have invested a ton of time in the game already.
    Engine limitations?

1.2 max memory use and everything streams from the harddrive. Thats a console engine to compensate for the lack of hardware.

Btw, im a big fan of the game and play often, but im calling it like it is.

I prefer Console games to PC games. WoW is the big exception, and I would much prefer D3 on console to computer. I am not sure it would make it a better game, but i would have gotten more enjoyment out of it. Not that I will pay for it on the console now that I have it for PC.

Deleted
    It wasn't the game everybody was expecting and iv not played it in months now but I still put in over 250+ hours and found it a good game for a while. On top of that I made £96 on the RMAH, in my opinion the game was a success and id be tempted to buy it again on the Ps4.

Just imagine if it's separate from the PC version with it's own RMAH, you'd make the price of the game back or at the very least part of it without much effort, probably even turn a nice profit at the start.
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2013-02-21 at 07:42 PM.

Cross platform ah and rmah would be a huge money maker for them.

Deleted
    I dont belive it until I see it in the store...
    Anyone remember SC: Ghost? ...

apart from that - lets think positive an the ps4 is released xmas and d3 for it april next year (roflmao!)
    why the heck would anyone buy a game that is 2 years old for his new console?
    d3 for ps = biggest waste of bliz ressources ever....
    Last edited by mmoc25fb373f9a; 2013-02-21 at 07:58 PM.

Deleted
    I will probably buy it for my PS3/PS4. Could be a nice "laying in the sofa and relaxing game"

10+ Year Old Account
    I might buy the inevitable 360 version but I would prefer they add the console controls to the pc version I already own, lol at those that think it will be ps3/ps4 exclusive.

The reason why D3 is so derivative and terrible now makes sense.

Instead of developing a game for PC gamers as was expected, they developed a game for console players that was to be beta tested by PC gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaine View Post
    Maybe they're waiting for the Xbox 720 since it'll be out this year too
    Or Sony paid them a ton of cash to make it exclusive. Something tells me this "port" won't be in house developed.

Quote Originally Posted by torterra275 View Post
    Or Sony paid them a ton of cash to make it exclusive. Something tells me this "port" won't be in house developed.
    It most likely is. They've been talking about it being in development for more than a year now. Meaning they've been working on it for a lot longer than that.

Almost got knocked flat by the diablo-hate bandwaggon on the way in here.

I think personally as someone that still plays the game casually it will bring in a nice influx of players and more public games especially at off peak times.

For the people that actually play the game, rather than the embittered souls who are just angry because they didn't like it, I can see it could be a good thing!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Blizzard would be a bit crazy to NOT put the RMAH on that version.
    what? I don't think they will do it tbh, game will run on playstation network and not battlenet, I doubt Sony will allow that kind of micro prices with benefits for other company on their platform.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    what? I don't think they will do it tbh, game will run on playstation network and not battlenet, I doubt Sony will allow that kind of micro prices with benefits for other company on their platform.
    Unless Blizzard has negotiated a deal that gives Sony a cut of all sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    why the heck would anyone buy a game that is 2 years old for his new console?
    Alan Wake
    Release date(s)
    Xbox 360 May 18, 2010
    MS Windows 16 February 2012

On some Diable fan sites, there is sort of an uproar on how D3 was developed specifically for consoles and that it all makes sense now. They say its obvious now why D3 sucked because in the last third of its development they knew the console was coming into play, making a close port easier.

Not my words, but I do find it interesting to say the least, that the PC version was changed to make the switch easier, dumbed down etc

Not sure what to think of those accusations.

From the way people are reacting, you'd think that this had never been done before outside of Blizzard, let alone within it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    You're kidding right? Starcraft 2 isn't even the same genre as Diablo 3. And it would be impossible to play such a game on a console since you need a lot of unit control. The big thing about that post isn't achievements or perks. It's that Diablo 3 has no skill tree, limited to 4 people in a group, quests are linear. Diablo 3 is a very simple game and that's what console players like.
    watch this is you still think SC2 cant be played with a controller http://www.twitch.tv/sc2cress/b/369651275
    Last edited by BigAssBoy; 2013-02-21 at 10:23 PM.