Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Was a Titan egg. And now it's an omelet D:
    Well i quite like an omelet, though usually with cheese and peppers and onions and stuff, not sure how an Old God flavoured Omelet would be...

Kul Tiras has been hidden away for a long while. You'd figure a nation of sailors would have reconnected with the rest of the world by now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Well i quite like an omelet, though usually with cheese and peppers and onions and stuff, not sure how an Old God flavoured Omelet would be...
    I'd imagine its like eating an omelet with a squirming squid on it, spraying ink everywhere.

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 06:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rankin View Post
    Kul Tiras has been hidden away for a long while. You'd figure a nation of sailors would have reconnected with the rest of the world by now.
    Coastlines were devastated all over Azeroth too, and no word either way of Kul Tiras

I'd imagine its like eating an omelet with a squirming squid on it, spraying ink everywhere.
    I think you may have just put me off eating an omelet ever again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see whats under Azeroth. We have only really scratched the surface of what lies underground and there is so much potential to combine existing lore with brand new stuff that would only exist below our feet.

Also I would love to see the Bronze Dragonflight and the Caverns of Time re-open to explore more areas of the past and major events along with the ability to do dungeons/raids/scenarios that would follow a parallel reality series of events, like the major alterations to history that the Infinite Dragonflight tried to create. What would Azeroth look like if the Legion had destroyed the world tree at the end of WC3? What would the world look like if the Scourge had managed to defeat the Alliance and Horde in Northrend and spread across the world? These wouldn't have to have any major reflection on the main stories lore since they would be a parallel universe, just would be some cool "what-if" scenarios to experience with the potential to re-do famous bosses in newer, better fights with improved mechanics.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2013-02-22 at 06:22 AM.

I think you may have just put me off eating an omelet ever again.
    That wasn't my intention! I was trying to steer u away from eating Old Gods D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres more than Azeroth and Argus out there you, lots more actually...

That wasn't my intention! I was trying to steer u away from eating Old Gods D:
    Tis ok! Though I'm sure anything that had tentacles and stuff would be something my mouth would steer clear of lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a Titan Egg. /sage nod
    Appalling nerdery incoming, but the Titans of WoW have a lot of parallels with the Celestials of marvel comics, who reproduce by laying eggs inside planets.

And they also fight eldritch abominations from another universe.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5...-emergence.jpg - Good stuff.

It's a thought, anyway...

Tis ok! Though I'm sure anything that had tentacles and stuff would be something my mouth would steer clear of lol.
    Calamari is only good when its cooked properly and fried in olive oil. How about that for a plot twist? A Greek chef comes to Azeroth and turns the old god threat into all you can eat calamari buffet. opa! xD

Calamari is only good when its cooked properly and fried in olive oil. How about that for a plot twist? A Greek chef comes to Azeroth and turns the old god threat into all you can eat calamari buffet. opa! xD
    Ok thats it I am sleep deprived and your starting to make sense. I NEED SLEEP! lol

What about Nazjatar and their Rift?
    What about the sea west of Kalimdor/east of Eastern Kingdoms? Who has ventures there and what can be found there?
    What about races like Asaathi and other races that were mentioned once somewhere along the line?
    What about Twisting Nether?
    What about the Great Beyond?
    What about planets like Argus, K'aresh and Xoroth?

Still enough to find out

Deleted
    Why can't you help Topper McNabb?

Deleted
    The biggest mistery to me is one the major aces in the sleeve Blizzard is keeping.

Where is Medivh?

He will return(I think no one has doubts) and it will not be "Hey ,i was wondering in the nether,watzzup bros?" but probably a big,spectacular meaningful comeback.

Its,to this date,to me,the most interesting lore area.

Why does anyone thing that there is something east of Eastern Kingdoms and west of Kalimdor? It's a round planet. West of Kalimdor is Eastern Kingdoms and East of EK is Kalimdor. Just because the map is like that doesn't mean there is something more to it. The only thing west of America is Asia.

Exactly how much does Trassk wish he could be Aggra?

Cheap shots aside, um. Errr. What happened to Neptulon?... That's more of a plot hole than a mystery, though. Why is Stormwind called Stormwind when it never storms and it's never windy?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loppy88 View Post
    Why does anyone thing that there is something east of Eastern Kingdoms and west of Kalimdor? It's a round planet. West of Kalimdor is Eastern Kingdoms and East of EK is Kalimdor. Just because the map is like that doesn't mean there is something more to it. The only thing west of America is Asia.
    Because Kalimdor and EK both exist on the same side of Azeroth.

If you go to outland you can see Azeroth in Shadowmoon or somewhere else by looking up. You can see Kalimdor and the EK on one side of the planet which always begs the question, what is on the other side? If its just water then there's a ton of it.

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if we had another continent pulled out of the hat someday.

15+ Year Old Account
    What happened to the secret quests that were out there in the old pre-cata world? I heard something about some quests never were found.
    Or is that just a fable from the devs?
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

Quote Originally Posted by loppy88 View Post
    That might be true. But in the sea between Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms (around the maelstrom) are islands and such. So i expect islands on the other sea as well. And that's something that hasn't been shown yet. Like Hawaii that lies between America and Asia
    Last edited by Z3ROR; 2013-02-22 at 01:24 PM.

That's true. But nothing big like the two major continents.