Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    What's stopping you from rolling need too? Get over it. You're arguing over, what, 30g?

Everyone can NOT roll need on the agi mail the huntard needed armor class restrictions are in place. And this basically cheats everyone else out of the chance for the wealth that just dropped. Seen Idiots need on epic boe's just to vendor trash it. If we dont combat this misbehavior it just will get worse.

But as always we have to assume if there is room for dick moves from the player base they will do said dick moves in WoW. There is a reason we got the new boss system of loot in LFR It is the player base not being able to function correctly with the old set of rules. And we have the same issue here. And until Blizzard fixes the issue by changing the system on how those rolls are done only thing we can do is kick the perpetrators and hope they figure it out that being a huntard and needing on a 429 green when you got 509 heroic gear in the slot will just send you back to the 1hr queue.

That is the only way you can teach idiots needing on greens that tehy dont need that it is wrong. It isnt much of a penalty but it is what it is until blizzard fixes the system once and for all, Just like they did with the rolling on boss loot in LFR, The community proved they can NOT handle boss loot correctly unless blizzard hardwired a new roll system where no rolling at all takes place.

Same can be changed for BOE drops and the code is already in place from D3 and how D3 does loot, the loot drops is yours and yours only if you get it, same coding can be a very quick fix for WoW as well. the code is already basically written just needs to be patched in and

voila DONE problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by gamingmuscle View Post
    Whether a person click need/greed/pass has no ability to prevent someone else from clicking need/greed/pass. So the person clicking need didn't deprive anyone of anything. Every person was present with an equal choice. From my experience needing on greens in a raid has been acceptable for quite a bit longer than LFR has been around.
    What's stopping you from rolling need too? Get over it. You're arguing over, what, 30g?
    Since apparently you two can't read, I'll repeat what I said earlier: clothies can't need on anything except cloth, leather-wearers can't need on mail or plate, mail-wearers can't need on plate; only plate wearers can need on everything. That ignores whether or not stat based rolling is enabled for greens, because we've already established that not everyone can roll need on everything. So what's stopping us from rolling need? Aside from actually respecting our fellow gamers (yeah, that ship sailed for a lot of people long ago...), the system itself does.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

The first thread I've seen of Jaylock where he isn't already banned/infracted by page 10.

OT: Its the LFR fuck em. Kick em they can reque, they don't give a fuck so why should you? Common sense says don't need the items The best is blue items man does that start a fire. I rarely initiate a kick, but it doesn't bug me to hit yes. They'll reque and maybe learn that I know its modern wow, but it is an MMO. You hit need because you expect everyone else to hit greed and maybe not notice you grabbed that green because you think you deserved it, not needed it, deserved it. Normally people doing this are crap anyways, usualy hidden AFK people etc. "I did my CD rotation on pull...now I'll go die over here or stand in the group and watch TV. Im on Recount they'll just think I'm bad. Here comes the loot yay" or they are just in LFR to farm enchant mats.

Do I care about the green item nope, do I care about the person being kicked, nope. Its LFR, hit reque and go along with the day. If you got kicked for doing it and you do it again you are just looking for an excuse to complain. Don't justify your behavior.
    Last edited by Zoldor; 2013-02-22 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    peoples are just drama queens and get butt hurt for those kind of thing, nowday blizzard removed the main source of dramas in lfr by changing the loot system so they actively search for a reason to start a drama. I honeslty don't care about them and usually when a votekick come up for a stupid reason like that i vote no and make fun of them in chat just to fuel their rage and make the drama grow, nothing is more delicious than drama queen tears.
    you may want to look up the definition of a drama queen. because from what you have just said, your way of getting back at drama queens seems to be making yourself a GIANT drama queen.

you might also want to look up irony while you are there.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I would boot their asses as well has nothing to do with a high horse it's rude to need on shit you don't need you may find it petty but to me they did it intentionally and I no longer want them to have the ability to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraitorian View Post
    Boohoo Someone needed on a green item worth max 20g we should kick him from the raid guys, who cares if he wants it for transmogrification, AH or anything he might NEED IT FOR.

It's people who need on EVERY green that's the problem.

To the guy who quoted me, get out of your ass mate.

Like I said before.. as long as you will actually put the item to good use then, yeah. why not?

And the good use is vendor spec yeah pure greed and if you need it for transmog crap or what not, stealing it doesnt make it right. Theft is theft even if it is a penny being stolen from someone. It is sad to see so many not knowing the difference between what is yours and what is someone elses. But guess this explain so much why we have so much greed in todays world

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 08:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I would boot their asses as well has nothing to do with a high horse it's rude to need on shit you don't need you may find it petty but to me they did it intentionally and I no longer want them to have the ability to do it again.

Exactly runs are more enjoyable without folks needing on everything around them. It isnt like it is difficult to replace someone in LFR takes a few seconds and you got a new player in that most likely isnt going to need on crap he doesnt need. And hopefully the greedy ninja gets the message that needing on 429 when you got 509 in the slot is wrong.

This needs to be posted, obviously: http://www.thedailyblink.com/2013/02...lls-of-genius/

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

I don't care about people needing on greens and blues in LFR.

However, I wish Blizzard had just removed the need roll for all BoE items.

So this whole post is based on the premise that we shouldn't care about green items. . .

If you don't realize this is about "principle" and not the green item then you are. . .

Oh, Jaylock =)

Deleted
    yeah I agree kinda stupid to kick someone for needing a green item. Or the one that cast the vote is kinda crybaby. But like it makes any difference, its just lfr.
    But tbh if theres a vote to kick someone I always just press accept because I really dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
    ele shamans that queue as healer, seriously cut it out)
    I queue on my ele shaman as dps, but then do a lot of healing. Go figure.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    you may want to look up the definition of a drama queen. because from what you have just said, your way of getting back at drama queens seems to be making yourself a GIANT drama queen.

you might also want to look up irony while you are there.
    The needers in old LFR was usually decked out in heroic DS gear needing out of spite, Same people still do it on greens drama queens still wants to be drama queens and special snowflakes. They where the problem that created the LFR boss loot fix and they are still the problem on needing greens so until blizzard fixes that as well to take this grieving method away from the player base vote kick is the only solution

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    I have about 300k across 3 character, still, I would kick you if you Need on a 20g that I could potentially get.

Every gold matters.
    And you're calling people who roll need, greedy?? Hahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    The only person I see on their high horse is you. You go on and on and on, and don't seem to really weigh up anyone elses opinions on the matter, you have an opinion and no matter what you can't see it from anyone elses point of view.

Maybe you need to climb down from that oh so high height.
    Just because I disagree with your opinion doesnt mean that I disagree with everyone else's opinions. Is your opinion on the subject the only on that matters and we should all agree with your high and mighty opinion?

This is exactly what I was talking about being on your high horse and all.

OT: While I dont condone the act of needing on greens, I could care less if someone does it in a raid. There are too many other things in game / life to be worried about than someone needing on a set of green pixels.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubalicious View Post
    So this whole post is based on the premise that we shouldn't care about green items. . .

If you don't realize this is about "principle" and not the green item then you are. . .

Oh, Jaylock =)

It isnt about the green or the value of the drop it is out of principle of making sure you act like a good fellow citizen and DO NOT STEAL.

If you have failed morals and steal something almost worthless these same persons very likely will show the failed morals when bigger prices are available and at that point a lot of people get hurt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Then one day in a dungeon the BIS weapon drops for your class and I need on it because I want to vendor it for 55 gold. Yoink! Too bad for you!

Then you could prove there would be no more loot drama by taking it like a man and not complaining about it.

I think you have solved all of wows problems.
    Doesn´it happens nowadays anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Jaylock is a firm believer that unless you are wearing BIS then you are a 'baddie', rather than what I believe, which is if you act like an asshat in an MMO then your a baddie.
    Never have I said or even implied what you just said right there. Why do you constantly ignore the fact that it wasnt even me who needed on the green item? I have explained several times and yet people continue to ignore it and act as if "good ole jaylock is at it again". Should I keep saying it over and over and over until you acknowledge that I did not need on the green?

The point I have made very crystal clear with this post is that it is pathetic to be worried about someone needing on a green item in a raid. Some people are so caught up in trivial things that it is quite worrysome for the MMO community.

As far as myself though, since everyone loves to target me as the "bad guy," I simply dont say anything, (especially something as trivial as needing on a green) and I dont click the "yes kick them from raid" button. I hit "no" and move on with life. I'm in there to get in and get out, not to bicker about trivial nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Just because I disagree with your opinion doesnt mean that I disagree with everyone else's opinions. Is your opinion on the subject the only on that matters and we should all agree with your high and mighty opinion?

This is exactly what I was talking about being on your high horse and all.

OT: While I dont condone the act of needing on greens, I could care less if someone does it in a raid. There are too many other things in game / life to be worried about than someone needing on a set of green pixels.
    Another perfect example of you not reading or only making up what you like! I never said my opinions, I said everyone elses. meaning not just my own opinions.

Many people have given their opinions on this matter, all valid and yet you choose to dismiss them, gleam over them and only go to those posters that agree with you.

Practice what you preach etc.

Put this into perspective: you're crying over 10 - 30g. That's nothing considering you can get the same amount, if not more, doing a single daily quest.

Everyone can roll need for lockboxes anyway.

You're all a bunch of crybabies.

Deleted
    Put this into perspective: you're crying over 10 - 30g. That's nothing considering you can get the same amount, if not more, doing a single daily quest.
    Everyone can roll need for lockboxes anyway.
    You're all a bunch of crybabies.
    And another one that fails to understand that it's not about the actual value of the items.