Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i've needed on every green drop i can see in both random heroics and lfr's...never been kicked. must've just been a group of douchenuggets
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    From my groups you would be kicked.
    And I don't have a problem with that, as I know what the general reaction to needing on that sort of thing and it is well worth it in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Thats true but what is your stand on lockboxes?
    They should be greed only, no one needs a lockbox

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I have only ever seen lockboxes drop maybe 2 gold, a green and maybe 2-3 pieces of cloth.

Typically when it comes to greens and lockboxes I just pass on them as they are more bother than they are worth to me.
    I usually get 60-90g and 2-3 greens that can be sold for atleast 300g each from those particular lockboxes.

I have only ever seen lockboxes drop maybe 2 gold, a green and maybe 2-3 pieces of cloth.

Typically when it comes to greens and lockboxes I just pass on them as they are more bother than they are worth to me.
    mop lockboxes have 25-40g and a green inside sometimes another lockbox
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2013-02-22 at 07:52 PM.

So...here's an idea.

Since obviously NOBODY in LFR would need the green as an actual upgrade, why don't you ALL just need on it?

Fight fire with fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

15+ Year Old Account
    Even a green item is worth something when de'd, and weapons even more when vendored. Most people want to get that extra 10-30g and get pissed if someone needs instead of greeds.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Before I finish my story let me say this: when a green drops, why on earth do people care if someone needs on it or not?
    I hope you are not serious when posting this. Why do you care about people who care about such silly things? This is just beyond me.
    Kabukage 85 Tauren Shaman - Ahn'Qiraj EU
    Gandalug 85 Dwarf Paladin - Emerald Dream EU

I'd boot the guy too. I could care less about a petty green but it's setting a "gentlmen code of conduct" that crap like that is not tolerated.

When we start, I say "Let's avoid drama and DE or greed all greens only please" and that is usually followed by agreement and comments on the "rudeness" of needing on items that are lower than would allow you into LFR in the first place.

None of the greens are upgrades if you are in LFR, they cap at 429. Blues are 450.

I have never initiated a vote over it, but always vote yes when it comes up. And I always wait till near the end on lockboxes to see if there are any "needy" people, and say need because others have before doing it. And then on the next lockbox, almost everyone goes need for them.

And just so you know, we do LOL at you after you have been kicked for needing on a green or a lockbox, Then 30 seconds later you are replaced by one of 10 million random players and we roll on like you never existed. But hey, you now have a green item worth 12-30 gold pieces!

10+ Year Old Account
    And just so you know, we do LOL at you after you have been kicked for needing on a green or a lockbox, Then 30 seconds later you are replaced by one of 9.6 million random players and we roll on like you never existed. But hey, you now have a green item worth 12-30 gold pieces!
    Fixed that for you. Remember they just lost 500k subs last quarter.

Yeah I think we can agree here. I too have rubbed it of my shoulder when someone needs on greens, and when the vote kick pops up, i never vote to kick, but sometimes it passes, and other times it doesnt. I just move on with the run and not worry about petty things like needing on greens.

I guess im just a different breed of player than most of these people who care about the green needing. *shrug*

Why don't just everybody need on the green item and stop crying?
    Christ, people are just QQing because they didn't think of it first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Why don't just everybody need on the green item and stop crying?
    Christ, people are just QQing because they didn't think of it first.
    This pretty much describes the LFR community as a whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deserved kick, unless it was unintentional. I believe in equal chances for all, so either all Need or all Greed.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    When everyone has the option to select need, it isn't stealing...
    Every person alive has the "option" of robbing a bank, stealing a car, assulting the elderly for their money.., what point are you trying to raise?

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Yeah, right. They waste like 2 or 3 minutes. It's not like tanks in lfr are something rare/special.
    Pretty much.

Tanks are insta queues in 5-mans, sure. But in LFR? Each and every time it's always the healers you are waiting to fill up before you queue pops, not the 2 tanks.

Quit with the over the top semantics and get off your high horse.

The only person I see on their high horse is you. You go on and on and on, and don't seem to really weigh up anyone elses opinions on the matter, you have an opinion and no matter what you can't see it from anyone elses point of view.

Maybe you need to climb down from that oh so high height.

Fixed that for you. Remember they just lost 500k subs last quarter.

Yeah I think we can agree here. I too have rubbed it of my shoulder when someone needs on greens, and when the vote kick pops up, i never vote to kick, but sometimes it passes, and other times it doesnt. I just move on with the run and not worry about petty things like needing on greens.

I guess im just a different breed of player than most of these people who care about the green needing. *shrug*
    Thanks Jaylock, because this is one of those situations where exact numbers of subsciptions are absolutely necessary. Actually that was a baited trap to see if anyone really felt the neurotic need to take a close enough estimation and spew out exacting details. *rolls eyes*

As far as I am concerned this is LFR kicking system working EXACTLY as intended. If enough people feel your actions warrant a kick you get kicked. If they don't then you are fine. Coming here and claiming butthurt because someone did something you didn't like because you did something that a bunch of people didn't like is flat out pathetic and unworthy of an experienced player.

And by 'you' I dont mean Jaylock in specific, I mean 'you' in a generic term.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quit with the over the top semantics and get off your high horse.

I conducted the test to see how many people even give a rats ass to initiate some spark of opposition to it. It was these people who I inspected as they were the first ones to mention anything about the greens being needed on. They were bad players in bad gear that should not have been there in the first place, using epics in their bags and other gear to subsidize them getting in the run.

Lets face it, LFR is where the walmart shoppers go to raid, and when I see the first people to call me out for needing on the greens (while conducting the test) it was proved by what they were wearing and their position in the dps meters.
    You're so full of shit even a blind man can see through it. Though I wonder, who are you lying to? To us? Or yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.