Page 47 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going to post this article for those saying that the Republican Party doesn't need to reconsider its approach. Karl Rove of all people is leading the splinter Super PAC to get people like Todd Akin out of the party: http://www.economist.com/news/united...g-their-future

imo too many in this thread are reading it as "how does the republican party get fixed to where im ok with it" instead of "what will make them relevant again". just ditching the social agenda makes them relevant again imo. i disagree with their economics - quite strongly actually - but enough people buy into what they are selling that they would in fact be very relevant without the social agenda anchor. imo their recent failures (at the polls) have much more to do with society not being interested in the bullshit fundamentalism, and little to nothing to do with economic ideology
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    when it is capable of movement even the rudimentary 1 cell organisms that are capable of movement will move away if approached by something hot

and why is it bad for a women to decide on her own? when it is the taking of a human life then it is bad
    so why stop at birth why cant a women decide to kill the baby after it is born if being a human life isn't the deciding factor
    So you are OK with children being born sent to a childcare, never to be adopted, possibly to hunger and disease?
    Shouldn't you be focusing on those that are in need here and now, not something that isn't capable of simple thought?

Why is it OK to send a cat you don't want anymore to the veterinarians, to have him/her killed by injection?

Forget the fetus's, seriously. We have enough humans in this world as is, and we can barely handle what we've got now.
    I am not saying "ABORT EVERY FETUS!". I am saying it should be the choice of the one carrying the embryo/fetus wherever or not she is capable of having a child, and the way to prevent her from coming into that in the first place, is a proper sex education.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Going to post this article for those saying that the Republican Party doesn't need to reconsider its approach. Karl Rove of all people is leading the splinter Super PAC to get people like Todd Akin out of the party: http://www.economist.com/news/united...g-their-future
    even jindol with his "we need to stop being the stupid party" isnt actually advocating change in policies. he just wants the same thing with better messaging, and without stupid rape comments
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Benitora View Post
    So you are OK with children being born sent to a childcare, never to be adopted, possibly to hunger and disease?
    Shouldn't you be focusing on those that are in need here and now, not something that isn't capable of simple thought?

Why is it OK to send a cat you don't want anymore to the veterinarians, to have him/her killed by injection?

Forget the fetus's, seriously. We have enough humans in this world as is, and we can barely handle what we've got now.
    I am not saying "ABORT EVERY FETUS!". I am saying it should be the choice of the one carrying the embryo/fetus wherever or not she is capable of having a child, and the way to prevent her from coming into that in the first place, is a proper sex education.
    what you need to do is ask those children if the had a choice of being sent to a childcare, never to be adopted, possibly to hunger and disease? or being dead what would they choose

what you need to do is ask those children if the had a choice of being sent to a childcare, never to be adopted, possibly to hunger and disease? or being dead what would they choose
    i suppose we could, if they were sentient and able to speak. is that what the transvaginal probe thing was about, to see what the fetus had to say about it?
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Considering they're in-sentient globs of cells, I really don't think they give a shit.

We can't ask those children right now.

But we can ask you, so are you going to respond to the questions Benitora posed?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

You are completely twisting the whole issue.
    The issue is not about wherever or not a child is allowed to live.
    It's wherever or not a woman is capable of handling, or even wanting to handle birth, and from birth to taking care of a child.
    It's about if a woman want to abort a Embryo/Fetus, NOT a baby.

It's her body. And last I checked, domestic violence is illegal right? So the child, since it's human, is kicking the mother from the inside, and then completely destroys her beneath...why isn't that child put to the court of law?
    Because that's basically how odd of what you are saying sounds to me.

The rights of the woman in your case, is gone. She has no choice giving birth, regardless of wherever she was raped or simply was unaware of how to protect herself. Or even when the birth is going to kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    We can't ask those children right now.

But we can ask you, so are you going to respond to the questions Benitora posed?
    it is a question that doesn't need to be answered because we already know the answer. ask a child any child that is in foster care or adopted because the mother didn't want them if they rather be dead. if they rather had been aborted

15+ Year Old Account
    Hard to tell, the born can come up with whatever answer they seem fit. The unborn can't, they have not evolved a concious, feelings or rational thoughts.
    You sense any gap in your reasoning here?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

it is a question that doesn't need to be answered because we already know the answer. ask a child any child that is in foster care or adopted because the mother didn't want them if they rather be dead. if they rather had been aborted
    You're still evading the question...
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Benitora View Post
    You are completely twisting the whole issue.
    The issue is not about wherever or not a child is allowed to live.
    It's wherever or not a woman is capable of handling, or even wanting to handle birth, and from birth to taking care of a child.
    It's about if a woman want to abort a Embryo/Fetus, NOT a baby.

It's her body. And last I checked, domestic violence is illegal right? So the child, since it's human, is kicking the mother from the inside, and then completely destroys her beneath...why isn't that child put to the court of law?
    Because that's basically how odd of what you are saying sounds to me.

The rights of the woman in your case, is gone. She has no choice giving birth, regardless of wherever she was raped or simply was unaware of how to protect herself. Or even when the birth is going to kill her.
    there is only one time in history other then rape that a women just spontaneity became pregnant without any decision from her

women make the choice to have sex if they are not capable to take care of the child or doesn't want a child then you don't have sex
    liberals seam to forget its a choice to get pregnant other then rape because it is a choice to have sex

it's a question that you wouldnt accept if you were on the other side of the argument, and that's why people are calling you on it. it can take plenty of forms, all bullshit.

why dont we ask the dead iraqis how they feel about collateral damage?

why dont we ask the dead jews how they feel about hitler?

etc etc ad nauseum. it's emo bullshit, every time
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    there is only one time in history other then rape that a women just spontaneity became pregnant without any decision from her

women make the choice to have sex if they are not capable to take care of the child or doesn't want a child then you don't have sex
    liberals seam to forget its a choice to get pregnant other then rape because it is a choice to have sex
    You're right. Let's shut down condom factories. Hell, let's get rid of all birth control. Only sluts use that, right?

Actually it's never happened.

First of all, I'm not liberal.
    Second of all, I was talking about her getting a proper sex education in the first place, a statement you also avoided.

So now, shouldn't Sex education be given a higher priority than it is today, due to the abortions?
    In a wonderful giddy world, we wouldn't have abortions because every child would be wanted.
    That is not the case with this world, and here, women have a choice.

Let them have the choice, and let's get a better sex education to AVOID women from getting pregnant without them wanting to.
    And source on the one time in history that a woman became pregnant without any decision from her?
    Any historical evidence would be wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by dantian View Post
    Actually it's never happened.
    Oh, I can't believe I missed that quote. Makes you wonder what other "facts" that poster believes in.

Which also begs the question, if a woman get's pregnant through "divine" means. Is she still forbidden to abort? And according to who and/or which deity?
    Last edited by Dezerte; 2013-02-25 at 09:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    I'm very much looking forward to the upcoming Rove v Koch PAC battles.