Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    snip image

That took me a couple hours to set up and get working perfectly, but the performance increase I saw was instantaneous, significant increase in throughput and cooldown usage, when I'm on a challenging fight it allows me 99% accuracy with my mana cooldowns
    They all show coloured when available, grey when on cooldown with the timer and show the buff duration when it applies over the coloured icon before going grey-scale for the cd

Once you've got triage figured out fully then something of this complexity will help a lot
    really nice setup. is that weakauras? powerauras? or clcinfo?

at any rate, could we get an import string?

I'm going to guess WeakAuras. I've already gotten the Holy Shock cooldown tracker part of it setup, and it's wonderful, much better than the one I designed myself. I love Weak Auras because once it's done, roll that up into a group and drop it all next to the raid frame.

If Xs doesn't chime in with an import string, I might once I get more of mine done. I see there are trackers for trinkets, but I'm not sure how one might track the ICD of chance-on trinkets. Otherwise, it might just be great for noting that it's on.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    really nice setup. is that weakauras? powerauras? or clcinfo?

at any rate, could we get an import string?
    Quote Originally Posted by trisco2001 View Post
    I'm going to guess WeakAuras. I've already gotten the Holy Shock cooldown tracker part of it setup, and it's wonderful, much better than the one I designed myself. I love Weak Auras because once it's done, roll that up into a group and drop it all next to the raid frame.

If Xs doesn't chime in with an import string, I might once I get more of mine done. I see there are trackers for trinkets, but I'm not sure how one might track the ICD of chance-on trinkets. Otherwise, it might just be great for noting that it's on.
    It's WeakAuras entirely, I did it back in Cata with CLCInfo but coming back with a new UI I couldn't be bothered with all the huge code crap that comes with that so I just used WA.

It currently has every single indicator in its own separate group, but I'll work on an import string(s) if you guys are interested.

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 12:01 PM ----------

Probably went a bit over professional with this, but what ever, full notes inside for what it has/doesn't have

http://www.mediafire.com/?29tnmsmbtjo6pp9

No viruses or trojans, but why would you trust me saying that anyway?
    (It had to be a zip, 10x WA strings are highly forum unfriendly)
    Last edited by Xs; 2013-03-01 at 12:02 PM.

I'm excited about this, thanks Xs. I'd like to set up another one that makes Divine Plea pulse if it's available and mana is less than 75%. I fell into a habit of pushing it as a reaction to low mana, which is just wrong wrong wrong and I need to break myself of this by any means necessary.

I got stuck implementing my own last night while trying to add an icon for Synapse Springs. I couldn't find a way of checking to see if it was available to cast because it's an effect on an item. I'll keep looking at it, but I probably won't do much about it since it's generally macroed to my my abilities anyway.

Good times!

I think the best way to do items is to manually set their cooldown, but its been a while since I did the use item so I'm not sure, only included it in the zip for completion

http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakaur...le-on-tinkers/ <- Synapse Springs

That's also a good website to post your long weak auras scripts in case you don't want to zip it

I have something similar setup with Tellmewhen as well.