Elite Protectors 10M - Bloodlust

When is the best time to lust when doing the Elite order on Protectors with Kaolan last? I mostly hear it's best to use it when only 1 boss remains. But I've also heard it is best used with 2 bosses remaining after a corrupted water orb dies and the raid gains the Purified 25% haste buff. My thought is that stacking Bloodlust with Purified is overkill due to being GCD capped... thoughts? Thanks!

Our guild does it with Koalan left, right after he does his first aura thingy.

IMO the best moment is with the last orb, making transition into the last boss.

Best time to use it for the "easiest" kill is in phase 3, right after a voidzone has beeen spawned and people moved.

Best time to use it for the "fastest" kill is at pull, so it lines up with every single cooldown.

The only relatively hard phase is the last one and that is where DPS is important, using it with the 25% haste is probably worse than at the pull, because it may not stack up with cooldowns.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

Deleted
    In the end when Koalan is around 50%

try to save one last orb from asani before going into the last phase kill the orb right before you kill asani then lust and kill koalan its the easiest and most damage way cause both haste buffs will stack

It really depends on your raid's DPS. We have 2 groups at 9 stacks and one group at 6 stacks, with Kaolon at ~60%-ish, when we pop ours.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL