Deleted

New talents and Prep baseline: Good!

I just hit 90 on my rogue and I can swear that without Preperation I can do a little less, I am SO happy they will make it baseline.

Also new talents:

Versatility has been removed.
    New Level 90 Talent: Marked for Death
    Marks a target and instantly generates 5 combo points. When that target dies, Marked for Death's cooldown is reset. This talent has a 1-minute cooldown.

Well that just makes me giddy as a schoolgirl.

And: New Level 60 Talent: Cloak and Dagger
    Ambush, Garrote, and Cheap Shot now have a 30-yard range, and will cause the Rogue to teleport behind the target.

What in the world...so now we will have a teleport with opener AND Shadowstep? 0_0 Insanity, lads, insanity.

Burst of Speed now costs 30 Energy (was 50 Energy), can be used in Stealth, and always grants increased movement speed in addition to breaking snare effects, but no longer breaks root effects.

Shuriken Toss now causes the Rogue to throw ranged shurikens coated in Lethal Poison and auto-attack at 75% damage (was 80%) for up to 10 seconds if the enemy is farther than 10 yards away.

Deadly Throw can now interrupt spellcasting when used at 3, 4 and 5 combo points, and upon interrupt prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4, 5 and 6 seconds respectively, instead of 5 combo points and 6 seconds.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-03-02 at 04:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the update on news that is months old. Shadowstep and Cloak & Dagger are on the same tier so you choose between the two. Anticipation still has a much better use for a lot of fights since it smooths out the rotation so the other two talents will have to be very situational to choose for any fights. As for your comment on Preperation, it confuses me because of it's terrible format but every Rogue will have Preperation and not need to talent for it, but they removed Cloak from it due to its buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mersynd View Post
    Thanks for the update on news that is months old. Shadowstep and Cloak & Dagger are on the same tier so you choose between the two. Anticipation still has a much better use for a lot of fights since it smooths out the rotation so the other two talents will have to be very situational to choose for any fights. As for your comment on Preperation, it confuses me because of it's terrible format but every Rogue will have Preperation and not need to talent for it, but they removed Cloak from it due to its buff.
    Thanks for being so sour.

I never took Prep either...was a better talent to get there.

Situational regarding anticipation and marked for death....depends if we are talking pvp or pve indeed.

I personally don't care they removed Cloak cd reset, as the extra Vanish or Sprint come in handy via Prep, since I mainly PVP.

Might have to dust off the rogue for 5.2 with these changes. Definitely a big QoL improvement for PvP.

What in the world...so now we will have a teleport with opener AND Shadowstep? 0_0 Insanity, lads, insanity.

nope, its either CaD or ShS or BoS