Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    i bet its more TCG stuff or a hearthstone x-pack already lol

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    i bet its more TCG stuff or a hearthstone x-pack already lol
    It's a game, not cards, and I can't see Blizzard trademarking an expansion for a game still in beta with no release date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    The New Model Character Pack.
    They would OBVIOUSLY have to create a character pack it's own website. Especially when they're coming out for free.

You guys realize the name of the game is Hearthstone, Heroes of Warcraft, right?

Deleted
    inb4 Warcraft RTS announced at blizzcon

10+ Year Old Account
    Why was this thread resurrected???

I'm sure most people realize by now that this was Hearthstone. The full title is "Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft"
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosshadow View Post
    "Briefly, Warcraft III started out as a game called Heroes of Warcraft, which departed from the type of traditional RTS we had already launched five times before (W1, W2:ToD, W2:BtDP, SC, SC:BW) and was instead a squad-based tactical combat game set in the Warcraft universe."

Any speculations???
    So a product that is even more like Warhammer than their current Warhammer Warcraft products? Nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroes of Warcraft? Isn't that Hearthstone ? like Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft.

Deleted
    Isn't it part of the name of Hearthstone?

Heroes of Warcraft is the sub title of Hearthstone, the Free to play online card game currently in beta

Asus Prime x299 | Intel i7-7800x | Corsair H110i cpu watercooler | MSI Sea Hawk gtx 1080 | 16gb DDR4 3000hz GSkill RGB | Samsung 960 evo 250gb M.2 + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair AX760 | Corsair Crystal series 570x case | Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit | Acer 23 inch monitor 1920x1080 + LG 23inch 1920x1080 + Asus 144hz 1920x1080|

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this thread as we already know the answers of this topic.

It was necro'd not long ago, but you are welcome to go to the Hearthstone forum of MMO-champion.

Have a good morning, good day, good afternoon, good evening and good night - hope I hit all the timezones for you!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..