Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Now that'd be interesting. He's honestly taken more crap from Garrosh than any other faction leader of the Horde; though I wonder where Vol'jin and Sylvanas will fit into the equation.
    From Blizzard: how to make personality and character.

Take one bland, douchy, boring character with overly complicated name.

Add eyepatch

E viola, new candidate for the Warchief!

Quote Originally Posted by nachoo View Post
    Its not going to be Lor'Themar Theron.
    Makes sense for him to be the new warchief imo. Has the horde's best interests in mind. He's leading the siege on the isle of thunder for the horde etc. I bet it'll be him. Otherwise who else would be the new warchief?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Papier Light View Post
    Lol I feel like a retard now :/
    Why am I seeing those stupid speculation threads about the old god being the final boss...
    Ahwell

/awkward penguin away
    Because a lot of people think two different, but semi-related things:

1. Garrosh is being manipulated/fueled/egged on by a Sha or an Old God (or possibly even one and the same). So the fight would start as Garrosh, and end as Garrosh and Sha/OG or just the Sha/OG.
    2. IF the next expansion is delayed, we'll get another Funwell, since they want to keep content flowing. Cue rampant speculation as to possible Funwell's theme and contents.

Gamon for warchief....

what if we got sunwell 2.0 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Papier Light View Post
    Lol I feel like a retard now :/
    Why am I seeing those stupid speculation threads about the old god being the final boss...
    Ahwell

/awkward penguin away
    because Blizzard or anyone, for that matter, can in fact change their minds...
    mindblown?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Clearly it will be Sylvanas. Nobody would expect it because she hasn't done anything this expansion.
    Don't be so sure. I think there may be a finality to the Western Plagueland storyline in the last raid. It seems they finished up Lillian Voss in Scholomance after introducing her in 4.0, but no one's heard from Koltira since he was taken away by Sylvanas after retaking Andorhal. I think she's going to side with Garrosh during the Horde Coup and use a "reprogrammed" Koltira as a defender. I'm thinking he may be a boss in the final raid and Sylvanas might be one as well.
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogieknight View Post
    Don't be so sure. I think there may be a finality to the Western Plagueland storyline in the last raid. It seems they finished up Lillian Voss in Scholomance after introducing her in 4.0, but no one's heard from Koltira since he was taken away by Sylvanas after retaking Andorhal. I think she's going to side with Garrosh during the Horde Coup and use a "reprogrammed" Koltira as a defender. I'm thinking he may be a boss in the final raid and Sylvanas might be one as well.
    Why would she side with Garrosh? She doesn't like him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas hates Garrosh and would not side with him for even the best political reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Now that'd be interesting. He's honestly taken more crap from Garrosh than any other faction leader of the Horde; though I wonder where Vol'jin and Sylvanas will fit into the equation.
    Vol'jin has been hidden for a while now. Forgive me here if i'm wrong, but i think that the last time i heard from him, he was faking a near-death injury and retired from the spotlight, and Thrall kind of was supposed to assume his position as councelor to the trolls in his absence, yet i don't know if that came to pass.

Lor'Themar however has been pushed a lot lately, we are being spoon-fed his evolution as a major character with this patch and future ones.

These things lead me to believe Lor'Themar is a strong candidate to the mantle of warchief. Sylvanas is hellbent on destruction, so she couldn't care less who is in charge, but forsaken and blood elves were somewhat closer than the other races in the Horde. Vol'Jin might be something as Supreme Advisor of the Horde (or any other pompous title), as i don't think he wants to lead the Horde, he just wants it to follow a better direction. The orcs are said to not accept a non-orc as warchief, but after the Garrosh incident they might be feeling shame or some other thing that might justify they thinking it is time for a change...

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Why would she side with Garrosh? She doesn't like him.
    Better the devil you know...

Also, Garrosh seems to be going, how should I put this, bat-$^%@ crazy and if it means giving him the edge/power he wants he would probably allow her usage of the blight that she was forbidden on using since the Wrathgate incident. Remember that Sylvanas really only cares about one thing and that's staying alive at any and all costs.
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

10+ Year Old Account
    there's nothing written in stone yet that says the 7th Sha won't be pulled out Gandalf on Saruman style and that will be the final boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogieknight View Post
    Better the devil you know...

Also, Garrosh seems to be going, how should I put this, bat-$^%@ crazy and if it means giving him the edge/power he wants he would probably allow her usage of the blight that she was forbidden on using since the Wrathgate incident. Remember that Sylvanas really only cares about one thing and that's staying alive at any and all costs.
    You realize SHE wasn't the one who used it at the Wrathgate? She also hates Garrosh because he was wanting to use the undead as shields for the orcs and she is more in to taking care of, and growing her people. Something that Garrosh was totally against.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    Because a lot of people think two different, but semi-related things:

1. Garrosh is being manipulated/fueled/egged on by a Sha or an Old God (or possibly even one and the same). So the fight would start as Garrosh, and end as Garrosh and Sha/OG or just the Sha/OG.
    2. IF the next expansion is delayed, we'll get another Funwell, since they want to keep content flowing. Cue rampant speculation as to possible Funwell's theme and contents.
    Sunwell isn't a good example here because it was planned as BC's finale as early as patch 2.1 (when Kael'thelas started dropping the Verdant Sphere drop and screaming about Kil'jaeden to all of Shattrath) and was always planned as a content patch of some kind. Blizzard wasn't exactly going to implement Quel'thelas with no plans to implement the region's most famous landmark.

We could see something along the lines of Ruby Sanctum, but it's important to remember such a raid would be part of MoP only from a technical standpoint. For all story purposes it would be part of the next expansion's story arc.

However I do think this sort of PSA can be important. People who don't keep close track of future content can sometimes get the wrong impression one way or another. In the months after the MoP press tour I lost count of the number of times I quoted a specific Dave Kosak interview to correct people who didn't believe the SoO was going to be an actual raid. I actually did it again yesterday because someone didn't think Blizzard had ever stated that Garrosh would be the final boss.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

I'd actually dig Lor'Themar being Warchief of the New Horde. If that happens, though, I'd say he'd probably have a more "sophisticated" title, and there really might be a "new horde." Of course, We'd have to deal with all the whining and bitching about Blizzard favoring the horde, but whatever. They spent two years helping an Orc and think that the entire 8 years of World of Warcraft has suddenly been all about the Horde.

There's a lot of interesting stuff when it comes to Blood Elves. They've been the punch line of so many jokes, but the truth of the matter is that they're just as powerful and intelligent as Night Elves. And while the Night Elves don't run the Alliance, it's pretty hard to insult the Night Elves other than by your generic elf insults. The only reason the Blood Elves really get picked on a lot is because the World of Warcraft playerbase is far too immature to handle their androgyny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    I'd actually dig Lor'Themar being Warchief of the New Horde. If that happens, though, I'd say he'd probably have a more "sophisticated" title, and there really might be a "new horde." Of course, We'd have to deal with all the whining and bitching about Blizzard favoring the horde, but whatever. They spent two years helping an Orc and think that the entire 8 years of World of Warcraft has suddenly been all about the Horde.

There's a lot of interesting stuff when it comes to Blood Elves. They've been the punch line of so many jokes, but the truth of the matter is that they're just as powerful and intelligent as Night Elves. And while the Night Elves don't run the Alliance, it's pretty hard to insult the Night Elves other than by your generic elf insults. The only reason the Blood Elves really get picked on a lot is because the World of Warcraft playerbase is far too immature to handle their androgyny.
    Peacechief?

Jaina to be the next warchief