Question about Shadow Priest - Single Target DPS Priority Rotation

Not to start an epeen war who has better gears/logs, I just want to ask for "high progressive" shadow priests to show their "optimized single target opening".

Here's mine and feel free to criticize or comment however you feel, I am open to new ideas and ways:

MB, VT, SWP, Shadowfiend, Halo, MF, reapply dots when trinkets proc, MF, MB, reapply dots before it trinkets procs go away, etc. (using the priority list from [H2P] Shadow Raiding: the Primer, 5.1 Edition!)

I have seen other shadow priests, who has lesser gears compared to me, outdps on single dps on the opening rotation. I feel like I'm doing something wrong or maybe their Shadow Mastery procs or crit. Please help

Deleted
    I've not been refreshing VT early for trinket procs, for me (at least on the opening) it will always need refreshing once during the proc anyway, so refreshing it at the start and end of the proc is a little redundant. I will happily recast SW: P in place of a MF however for any proc assuming it's stronger than when it was initially cast.

Might be a stupid thing to ask but, are you prepotting at the start of the fight? You didn't mention it so I feel I should ask.
    Having been progressing on heroic sha recently I've had a lot of time (zzz) to analyse my opening rotation, I have to say it's really quite RNG, especially if you're running proc talents (FDCL / DI) + crits. Getting a DI proc giving you another DP during heroism is huge. Getting back to back FDCL procs with prepot + all trinket procs is pretty massive as well. First 10sec of the fight I can find myself anywhere from 1-15 on the DPS meters, this RNG isn't exclusive to shadow and with such a short amount of fight time any inbalances in RNG will make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    Might be a stupid thing to ask but, are you prepotting at the start of the fight? You didn't mention it so I feel I should ask.
    Yes, I do. I consider myself as any hardcore progressive raider out there. I am current 14/16H and I always prepot, pot at 20% and have 300 Int food