Poll: Which Blizzard Franchise is your favorite?

10+ Year Old Account

Which Blizzard Franchise is your favorite?

Warcraft, diablo, or Starcraft? Pick one.

I know that warcraft will probably win since this is a wow fansite mostly, but id like to see the numbers.

do you consider warcraft 1-3 and wow the same franchise? Do you mean what game series or universe we find most interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by dense View Post
    do you consider warcraft 1-3 and wow the same franchise? Do you mean what game series or universe we find most interesting?
    ......They are the same franchise (universe).
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft now that I know plenty of the story, I love Diablo's much more demonic and dark design and wish they could bring a bit more of the grittiness into WoW (Yes, I know Duskwood, Kara Crypts, etc., I just wish we had much more like that)

Deleted
    Warcraft 1-3. Storywise this was amazing, the depth of story was quite nice considering 1 and 2 were old and back then there was not that much stories like that.. I mean there was C&C silly B-movie cutscenes..

Starcraft wins tho. Scifi, non-mmo (sorry but imo WoW ruined Warcraft story somewhat. Partly their fault, partly mmos fault) and back then it had amazing one liners and atmosphere. Then again maybe its unfair to compare when WC1 cant compare to SC1 but I go with SC

Deleted
    Warcraft since Warcraft 1.

Starcraft is also good, but not that good. I don't like Diablo at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Warcraft 1-3. Storywise this was amazing, the depth of story was quite nice considering 1 and 2 were old and back then there was not that much stories like that.. I mean there was C&C silly B-movie cutscenes..

Starcraft wins tho. Scifi, non-mmo (sorry but imo WoW ruined Warcraft story somewhat. Partly their fault, partly mmos fault) and back then it had amazing one liners and atmosphere. Then again maybe its unfair to compare when WC1 cant compare to SC1 but I go with SC
    I'm sorry but with one hand you praise Warcraft's story and then other blame WoW for its downfall. You know after Warcraft 1 the story did a 180?
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Deleted
    I love the world of Diablo, the whole hell vs heaven, archangels, prime evils, lots of lore and other stuff.

Warcraft, but the two others are quite close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starcraft for me. That is really the only Blizzard Franchise I like playing as of late. I recently quit WoW, and I have never really been into Diablo.
    Last edited by Mr Anderson; 2013-03-23 at 09:24 AM.

Tough to say. I think Warcraft is obviously the most vast, but what Starcraft does have is better delivered in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    I'm sorry but with one hand you praise Warcraft's story and then other blame WoW for its downfall. You know after Warcraft 1 the story did a 180?
    Sure. But back in the day it was great. And around vanilla they started to expand it and fill the gaps so to speak. WC 1-3 had some great story-arcs, characters and settings etc. Then it started to get messier and messier - then cata came out and thats sadly when I personally stopped to care about story. Most "lore nerds" I've talked to (yeah yeah small portion) dont really like the story of newer games.

I picked SC because it was somewhat consistent. I cant really pick diablo because I havent played the series and have no intent to..

Used to be Warcraft but since everything in this universe is going all wrong (TBC+) I picked Starcraft which is right now strongest and most logical universe from Blizz.

Warcraft, without a doubt.

I've only played Diablo 3 through normal, wasn't too interesting as I discovered I'm not a fan of that kind of game and the story was fine I guess. Rest of Diablo I haven't bothered to care about.
    Starcraft is neat, I like the story, but that's the only thing I care about, not an RTS player.
    While Warcraft back in the RTS days aren't my thing either, at least WoW's here and that sure is enjoyable to me. Love Warcraft lore, enjoying my time with WoW, definite winner for me.