Games for Good and Moving Forward

http://www.rockethub.com/projects/25243

I felt these two could create some productive discussion.

What are some games you've played or heard of that you feel have positively impacted you, people you know, or the world at large?
    Twas brillig

I feel that all art is culturally beneficial and important, and therefore games which I feel work as art are important and have impacted me as much, or in many cases far more then many pieces of acclaimed and widely respected literature or film. These include to me games such as Journey, The Swapper, Braid, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Thomas Was Alone, Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite, Limbo, and an honorary mention to what is me the most important on this list, Spec Ops: The Line. And also, in the same way that I regard any book with an impactful story and realised characters as culturally important as art, I would also say the same could go for games such as Final Fantasy X, and other games which, while not 'artistic' in the sense of many of the other 'arty' games I reference, are still important. I don't think anyone who has played and completed FFX can disagree that it is a work of art; the delicate creation of a realised and beautiful world and characters, and the music does to me qualify as art. And if it doesn't to you, then say, the music of that game in of itself must (even if you dislike it).
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."