Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    What ?
    I didnt say a word, my sources are confidential.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    [IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bhRn6RvTzoQ/Tbx5vit0KqI/AAAAAAAAD_A/NpLDmH_kPls/s1600/cuteness_over_9000_by_lavosvsbahamut-d3c30tn.jpg[/MG]
    This think has gotten so old it's not even remotely funny anymore. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Laser Tag at my workplace is now using Super Meat Boy and Unreal Tournament soundtracks. With a bit of TSFH/Mark Petrie/Audiomachine and a sprinkling of Bastion.

Aww yiss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Your minions have loose lips :P
    Which minion?
    How intoxicated were they when they mentioned such a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Noooo! I always write it new and with luve!
    That's what they all say.

Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Laser Tag at my workplace is now using Super Meat Boy and Unreal Tournament soundtracks. With a bit of TSFH/Mark Petrie/Audiomachine and a sprinkling of Bastion.

Aww yiss.
    Fuck yeah.jpg?

Deleted

Aww yiss.
    That sounds like...
    An odd combination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    This think has gotten so old it's not even remotely funny anymore. :P
    never seen it before :o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Fuck yeah.jpg?
    I got permission from the manager to do it, so...fuckyeah.

I ran it for 4 hours yesterday.

Minimum wage to watch people shoot lasers (we actually have a fog machine now, too, so it's not laser pointer tag anymore) and listen to my music.

Makes it that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    That sounds like...
    An odd combination.
    Well it's not all together. I sectioned it into playlists (Bastion, UT, Meat Boy, and Epic playlists, then various combinations by genre [Trance, DnB, Electronic, etc.]). Can't be mixing styles during one game, the jarring shifts in tone would throw too many people off.

Deleted

Aww yiss.
    never played laser tag, is it fun?

I got permission from the manager to do it, so...fuckyeah.

I ran it for 4 hours yesterday.

Minimum wage to watch people shoot lasers (we actually have a fog machine now, too, so it's not laser pointer tag anymore) and listen to my music.

Makes it that much better.

Well it's not all together. I sectioned it into playlists (Bastion, UT, Meat Boy, and Epic playlists, then various combinations by genre [Trance, DnB, Electronic, etc.]). Can't be mixing styles during one game, the jarring shifts in tone would throw too many people off.
    I really wouldn't mind working in a place like that, actually. It'd be quite fun to just watch people play.

---------- Post added 2013-04-01 at 04:02 AM ----------

Ridiculously so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, sleeping...still off.....feel like shit...

Aww yiss.
    Wait, you work at a laser tag place?

Deleted
    Ridiculously so.
    better than paintball or is it the same?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I completely forgot, it's March 31st today

better than paintball or is it the same?
    Never Paintball'd; wouldn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    And then you mumble to yourself:
    "Yes, my little subjects. Train for our battle for WORLD DOMINATION!!! Ahahahahahahaaha..." And then you get a weird look from your boss.
    Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Oh I completely forgot, it's March 31st today
    No it's not. It's April First, silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    good evening pon pons

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty fun depending on where you go. Our setup is pretty basic, but I've been to places that have multiple levels, almost like urban warfare, and all that fun stuff. It can get pretty crazy if you know where to go.

I really wouldn't mind working in a place like that, actually. It'd be quite fun to just watch people play.
    Obviously there's work involved. You have to juggle having people watch the tutorial video (~4m), then get their vests on, then play (7m). It's not bad when it's not busy, but during peak hours when you've got scheduled birthday parties on top of walk-in players, juggling everyone gets kinda difficult, especially when you have random party hosts come in and start the video for their party right after you start a game, so their party is sitting around doing nothing for 5 minutes while the first group finishes playing and puts their vests away.

And then you have to tell people outside roughly how long the wait is, and help people actually get vests on and tell them what they forgot, and that adds varying amounts of time.

Usually it's not too bad unless you get rowdy bunches. I don't like raising my voice, but in those kinds of groups, I have to or it'd take forever. "WE CAN'T START UNTIL EVERYONE'S SILENT" and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Wait, you work at a laser tag place?
    I work at a local arcade/ice rink that happens to have a pretty basic laser tag setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Dude...that sounds so damn awesome.
    If it wouldn't be totally unreasonable I'd flight over there right now. <_<
    Well, I've got to kill time by cleaning shit (occasionally vomit, blood, and actual shit). It's not the best job in the world and there's a lot more to do than just run laser tag.

Deleted
    never seen it before :o
    You're not familiar with the over 9000 meme?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    good evening pon pons
    Hey Drafo

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    good evening pon pons
    Hai.

Obviously there's work involved. You have to juggle having people watch the tutorial video (~4m), then get their vests on, then play (7m). It's not bad when it's not busy, but during peak hours when you've got scheduled birthday parties on top of walk-in players, juggling everyone gets kinda difficult, especially when you have random party hosts come in and start the video for their party right after you start a game, so their party is sitting around doing nothing for 5 minutes while the first group finishes playing and puts their vests away.

And then you have to tell people outside roughly how long the wait is, and help people actually get vests on and tell them what they forgot, and that adds varying amounts of time.

Usually it's not too bad unless you get rowdy bunches. I don't like raising my voice, but in those kinds of groups, I have to or it'd take forever. "WE CAN'T START UNTIL EVERYONE'S SILENT" and all that.

Well, I've got to kill time by cleaning shit (occasionally vomit, blood, and actual shit). It's not the best job in the world and there's a lot more to do than just run laser tag.
    And then the enchantment died.

I'll stick with not-work, thanks.