10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    It could be either really awesome, or really jarring. But now that I've heard this, I have this stuck in my head. Good job, Sparks.
    I'm not sure if it would alleviate or aggravate the track-switches-to-super-quiet-intro-and-five-seconds-later-you-go-deaf-because-you-cranked-the-volume-up syndrome.

Also owowowdubstepowowow

This is the only dubstep song I can take.

Pet Battle changes in 5.3:

Pets no longer have a base chance to miss or dodge.

About time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post
    [IMG]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/092/2/a/derpy_s_socks_by_dembai-d609ls1.png[IMG]

Someone tell Naro his piece is done!

X3 I need to go feed mah babeh.
    ohgodohgodohgodohgod
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Yay, my homework program passes all tests and has no memory leaks. Now time to add comments, write some tests of my own, and then submit it and start my weekend! \o/

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 09:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Pet Battle changes in 5.3:

Pets no longer have a base chance to miss or dodge.

About time.
    Eeeeexcellent! So stupid that battles often came down to that kind of hidden RNG. It really turned me off to the whole system. Once that's gone, I might just pick it up again!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Yay, my homework program passes all tests and has no memory leaks. Now time to add comments, write some tests of my own, and then submit it and start my weekend! \o/
    woooohoooo \o/

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Sorry about that. I kind of switch between being OK with that song and not liking it very much. I'm not normally a dubstep fan either.

Also, the song you linked...I like it. A lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Sorry about that. I kind of switch between being OK with that song and not liking it very much. I'm not normally a dubstep fan either.

Also, the song you linked...I like it. A lot.
    I didn't really think of it as dubstep until Isro was all like "It's smooth dubstep k"

And I was like "k I guess I like some dubstep"

I still don't like classifying music by genre. I like at least one song out of every genre, including rap and probably country. I just don't mentally classify music by genre is all. I hardly even classify music by their artists--it's pretty rare I genuinely like more than a few songs by one artist. TSFH, Darren Korb (Bastion, Transistor), and Danny Barakowsky (Super Meat Boy, Binding of Isaac) are the only exceptions I can think of.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp! I'm glad you like!

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't really think of it as dubstep until Isro was all like "It's smooth dubstep k"

And I was like "k I guess I like some dubstep".
    And that's pretty much what just happened to me. "k I guess I like some dubstep". XD

Deleted
    Hey everypon pon... want a job? watch it till the end.

ok time to lurk!

Deleted
    Roads are so icy out here you cant even walk on them at the moment and my brother had this idea of driving around with his moped but when he was going to charge the batteries he did some weird shit and the power went out now its working again and i forced my brother to stay in his room for the rest of the day which he is now yelling that im killing him becos hes not allowed to eat or go to the toilet ... but he is i just told him to stay in his room when hes not doing any of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Roads are so icy out here you cant even walk on them at the moment and my brother had this idea of driving around with his moped but when he was going to charge the batteries he did some weird shit and the power went out now its working again and i forced my brother to stay in his room for the rest of the day which he is now yelling that im killing him becos hes not allowed to eat or go to the toilet ... but he is i just told him to stay in his room when hes not doing any of that.
    oh come on ... that's unfair... you're stopping him from being able to win the Darwin Award!
    Last edited by isi; 2013-04-03 at 02:48 PM.

Deleted
    so my dr called, its not a hernia, its not bechterev, there is a severe curve in my back but there is nothing they can do about it cept giving my painkillers and physical therepy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    oh come on ... that's unfair... you#re stopping him from being able to win the Darwin Award!
    Atleast he dident react to me telling him to be quiet usaly he goes "Ok so you want me to die? becos if im quiet im not allowed to breath" i just want to hit him at times.

He does anything he can to annoy me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    so my dr called, its not a hernia, its not bechterev, there is a severe curve in my back but there is nothing they can do about it cept giving my painkillers and physical therepy
    So does that mean your back will be ok for the meet up ? im bad with medical stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    atleast it's not Lupus

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    So does that mean your back will be ok for the meet up ? im bad with medical stuff.
    i donno, but huds offered to push a wheelchair around if needed =3

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 04:54 PM ----------

atleast it's not Lupus
    lets hope not, lupus is nasty

atleast it's not Lupus
    It's never Lupus.

And I was like "k I guess I like some dubstep"

I still don't like classifying music by genre. I like at least one song out of every genre, including rap and probably country. I just don't mentally classify music by genre is all. I hardly even classify music by their artists--it's pretty rare I genuinely like more than a few songs by one artist. TSFH, Darren Korb (Bastion, Transistor), and Danny Barakowsky (Super Meat Boy, Binding of Isaac) are the only exceptions I can think of.
    Psst, that Super Meat Boy song you're linking to in your sig has a derped URL.
    hhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xHttYIwocY

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 05:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    It's never Lupus.
    My grandmother has Lupus

Deleted
    think dinner is almost ready so going downstairs, back soon =3