Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    the second looks creepy, the first doesn't.
    its the same creature, on the first you can see the weird claw better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    yeah, but on the second picture it only looks creepy because of those weird white hairs^^ you can't really see those on the first.
    youre right, those white hairs with those beedy black eyes makes it even more creepy

and tnx for making me look again now i wont sleep tonight xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Yeah, I might replace my Nationstates link with it or something.

I actually quite like Machinae Supremacy, ever since I heard Nova Prospekt on a Blue Plz stream. I tended to like a lot of the music TB featured in those streams.

Detective Conan, you never fail to amuse me:
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/rSjWJvS.png[/ig]
    One of my favorite animes if I may say.

Deleted
    Finished silly Wishmaster's request :P

http://arxuicy.deviantart.com/art/St...3Aarxuicy&qo=0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    One of my favorite animes if I may say.
    I'm watching through it, I don't think I'll ever catch up
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Leanoda View Post

looks good!

Deleted
    * Sleep mode activated

Oh and it's my birthday :P!!!

Deleted

That is awesome.
    * Sleep mode activated

Oh and it's my birthday :P!!!
    Good Night Leanoda and Happy Birthday!

Sleepytimes, goodnight peoples!

Deleted

that looks cool =3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bcwwj4h.jpg[/IG]
    Good Night Thor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bcwwj4h.jpg[IMG]
    nighty night thor =3

Deleted
    Heh im loving to see all the people defending microsoft for going deal with it with the next xbox having a online only drm they cant come up with a single argument against why you should be connected to the internet to play a singleplayer game apart from "but everyone got internet now days" and even that isent completly true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Heh im loving to see all the people defending microsoft for going deal with it with the next xbox having a online only drm they cant come up with a single argument against why you should be connected to the internet to play a singleplayer game apart from "but everyone got internet now days" and even that isent completly true.
    i wouldnt wanna be online all the time, tho some games i only play when the online feature works, like sims, fable, etc. if the online feature doesnt work i dont play. sims needs online for me to get achievements and to send my sims on tour to perform at my friends gigs. fable needs windows live login or you cant play it, it wont even start without logging on xD

buy still i wouldnt want to play every game online and i dont always want to need to play with someone else to play, thats rediculous

Yeah.

i'm still like lol.

lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Making single player games connect to the internet just adds the million latency related bugs that come with online play, I'm not a fan. When minecraft converted over, it took a lot of new features to bribe me to deal with it (plus the fact minecraft isn't a subscription, I can't exactly ''quit'')
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human cannon.

Pony bow. Inspiration.

This should be interesting.

Methods of transportation, ho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    i wouldnt wanna be online all the time, tho some games i only play when the online feature works, like sims, fable, etc. if the online feature doesnt work i dont play. sims needs online for me to get achievements and to send my sims on tour to perform at my friends gigs. fable needs windows live login or you cant play it, it wont even start without logging on xD

buy still i wouldnt want to play every game online and i dont always want to need to play with someone else to play, thats rediculous
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Making single player games connect to the internet just adds the million latency related bugs that come with online play, I'm not a fan. When minecraft converted over, it took a lot of new features to bribe me to deal with it (plus the fact minecraft isn't a subscription, I can't exactly ''quit'')
    Well this isent about games only this is the entire console needing to be connected to the internet to even work at all its just crazy.
    This would probably kill off the used game market aswell like what if you put in a preowned game or a friends game will the console now suddenly say NO GTFO becos its preowned ?

Atleast microsoft stopped their idea of turning the Kinnect to a scanning device that would scan the room its in to see that there is only one person in it so you dont share the game or atleast i hope they stopped the idea havent heard anything about it since it was first mentioned or i just havent looked hard enugh.

Also here is something random Lucario Plushie riding Giant Pinkie Pie plushie.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh what fresh hell have I seen on serebii.....there is a movie poster with mewtwo with a new form......you don't give fucking mewtwo a new form.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2013-04-06 at 12:21 AM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]