Thread: Loot Macro

10+ Year Old Account

Loot Macro

I have a macro that tells me if I've killed Galleon/Sha for that week on a particular character.

What I'd also like is a similar macro to determine if I've opened a gold trove and done the palace run that week as well.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

http://www.wowpedia.org/Trove_of_the_Thunder_King

/run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(32609))

If a "1" appears in the chat window, a chest has been looted this week, and a "0" indicates the reverse.

You can run Troves as many times as you have keys for. Likely is quest 32626 though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Er... Two different things.

Key to the Palace of Lei Shen/Palace Run scenario is not Trove.

Trove can only be looted once per week, per character.

Keys can only be collected once per week, however the actual run I don't think is limited.

I just want to determine if I've looted a chest, and if I've looted a key.

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 09:45 PM ----------

Nevermind, I got it based off those. It just has weird wording

/run print("Trove = "..(GetQuestsCompleted()[32609] and "" or "NOT").."Done")
    /run print("Palace = "..(GetQuestsCompleted()[32626] and "" or "NOT").."Done")

This also assumes you run the palace the same week you get the key.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Trove != Troves. The key allows you to run Troves of the Thunder King. A chest found on the isle is a Trove of the Thunder King.

You can get more than one key a week, too. The first key is the easiest. After that, another is exceedingly rare, but is possible.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn