Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    works great, thanks

Any chance of the original smaller style with the updated coding?

15+ Year Old Account
    This is one of those threads that I think and hope that people start making changes to the design and keep posting their own changes. I have changed mine to reflect more in theme with my UI when I'm happy with it I'll post mine as well. I think overall we could see a lot of cool ideas if people share.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reale View Post
    Any chance of the original smaller style with the updated coding?
    Like Requital said, you can just adjust auras dimensions as you want.
    Original icon was 52x52, blue bar 52x6, alert was adjust to overlap the icon.
    Others (new) auras were hidden\unloaded.

I'd love to have a addon to track SEF's target and lets me know if I'm attacking the same target, but have no clue what to do with the wall of text I see when I click on that link. can someone explain or refer me to a addon that does the same thing? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacos View Post
    I'd love to have a addon to track SEF's target and lets me know if I'm attacking the same target, but have no clue what to do with the wall of text I see when I click on that link. can someone explain or refer me to a addon that does the same thing? Thanks.
    The wall of text is an import string for an addon called WeakAuras. Similar to Power Auras, but far better (in my opinion).

1.If you don't already have it, download/install.
    2.Type /wa to open WeakAuras options.
    3.Cick New (usually already selected by default)
    4.Choose "Import" optino on the left side. Near the bottom.
    5.Copy the wall of text into the box. A new box wil lappear when you paste it. Click Import.
    6.The WeakAura will appear on the left hand side.
    7.It's important to note, that it's in the form of the group, if you try to move something individually, it will probably mess something up. Click on the very top one (you can even collapse the group to make it cleaner). Clicking the top one will select the entire group. You should be able to see it on your screen and now drag it around with no problem.

The last few steps can be confusing if you aren't familiar with WeakAuras, I may have always explained it poorly, but I hope it helps.

Thanks! got it to work!
    Last edited by Tacos; 2013-03-11 at 01:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Shamarox

Do you know how I could make an aura to track my Ox statue's HPs please ? I'm currently playing with totem functions in game, but I'm not so good with API stuff. :-/
    And obviously thanks for the SEF, pretty neat work ! :O

excellent, just what I needed to help me use this new spell in a more efficient way

much appreciated

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So everytime I send out my first clone I get the following LUA error:

"Date: 2013-05-22 21:56:01
    ID: 3
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    Message: [string "return ------------------------------------..."] line 21:
    attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Debug:
    [string "*:OnLoad"]:6:
    [string "*:OnLoad"]:1
    [C]: ?
    [string "return ------------------------------------..."]:21: trigger()
    WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1783: ScanEvents()
    WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1764:
    WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1718
    Locals:
    msg = nil
    self = <unnamed> {
    0 = <userdata>
    origErrorHandler = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Decursive\Dcr_DIAG.lua:490
    errorHandler = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\Util\ErrorHandler.lua:215
    handler = <function> defined *:OnLoad:1
    }
    "
    Add-on seems to work fine, though. Started happening a few weeks ago actually if I recall!
    Ayr - WW Monk
    US Aerie Peak(A) - Convert to Raid

Deleted
    thx mate for sharing your WeakAura Code, it's great!

at Ayr:

seems to go in conflict with either Decursive and/or TradeSkillMaster, try to disable one or both these addons and try use the spell again.
    Last edited by accosk8; 2013-05-31 at 06:19 PM.

I was doing a simple tracking with an icon of SEF with number of stacks. Almost the same as it appears in our aura bar but bigger and right in my face.
    But this looks great. I can't wait to go home and try it out.

---------- Post added 2013-05-31 at 09:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by accosk8 View Post
    at Ayr:

seems to go in conflict with either Decursive and/or TradeSkillMaster, try to disable one or both these addons and try use the spell again.
    or how about disable display of LUA errors from settings if everything works; that way you can keep your addons and not have the annoying error.

This works flawlessly for me, and it's a fantastic string! Thanks a bunch for sharing!

10+ Year Old Account
    is there a way to edit these weak auras to be able to target the target that your sef is already on (click the targets weak aura health bar or something) so that you can quickly click it like a raid frame and pull your sef back or re-assign it to another target?

Deleted
    Any updates on this?

It still functions fine for me, Reallulz.

Has anyone added sounds to their WA to simulate what the SEF mod does? I have become dependent on the sounds that let me know if 1) i am on the same target as my clone and 2) when a clone dies (which they do a lot on Spoils of Pandaria)

Bump, great weakaura.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacos View Post
    I personally use this addon for Storm, Earth and Fire. If you're attack the same target as a clone the bar turns red and plays a sound, when one of your clones also dies it plays a noise.

Nice weak aura though it looks really smart.